/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To Christian ... Will Adam and Eve go to Heaven ?

myInspiration
04-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Hello guys ...

this is very simple and easy question from me.
from christians point of view ... will adam and eve go to heaven or hell ?
sorry for my lack of knowledge :?

thanks !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohsin
04-25-2006, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by myInspiration

from christians point of view ... will adam and eve go to heaven or hell ?
sorry for my lack of knowledge :?
Hmm good question never thought of that. I got a linked question as well to our christian bros and sisters

1) Would Adam and Eve also have had to believe that Jesus was going to die on the cross
2) If yes then is there any proof of the stories from the Bible mentioning this, like story of Moses etc. By that i mean didn't Moses say follow the 10 commandments rather than believe Jesus PBUh was going to die on the cross for our sins
3) If no, then what is everyone else's test? Why is it they have a different test

Thanks

PrIM3
04-25-2006, 05:30 PM
ummm I would have to say yes--- one Christ died for all sin PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE.. not just PRESENT and then FUTURE.

if my understanding or memory serves me right adam and eve were crushed losing their relationship with God.

Alphaseed
04-25-2006, 11:39 PM
I believe they are there already.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
simply4allah
04-26-2006, 12:07 AM
i think they would be in heaven since they lived before jesus was born

PrIM3
04-26-2006, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by simply4allah
i think they would be in heaven since they lived before jesus was born
theres no logic behind that---- would that mean because we are born after Jesus we-- no matter what wouldn't be going to heaven?

simply4allah
04-26-2006, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PrIM3
theres no logic behind that---- would that mean because we are born after Jesus we-- no matter what wouldn't be going to heaven?
i meant that Jesus wasnt born at that time so they didnt have to accept him as the savior. i think chrisitans believe that they have to accept Jesus as their savior so people alive now would only make it to heaven if they accepted Jesus as savior

Alphaseed
04-26-2006, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by simply4allah
i meant that Jesus wasnt born at that time so they didnt have to accept him as the savior. i think chrisitans believe that they have to accept Jesus as their savior so people alive now would only make it to heaven if they accepted Jesus as savior
Yeshua is known as The Lamb of God since before the foundation of The World, Everyone who ever lived before him Is saved by His sacrifice, which includes Adam and Eve. And Everyone after His death and resurrection is saved by the testimony of His Death and resurrection, By Believeing in Him.

God has no limit in his power to save a man, He accepted Yeshua's Blood as payment for all of Humanity from the beginning and until the last human that is borned in this earth.

mirage41
04-26-2006, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alphaseed
Yeshua is known as The Lamb of God since before the foundation of The World, Everyone who ever lived before him Is saved by His sacrifice, which includes Adam and Eve. And Everyone after His death and resurrection is saved by the testimony of His Death and resurrection, By Believeing in Him.

God has no limit in his power to save a man, He accepted Yeshua's Blood as payment for all of Humanity from the beginning and until the last human that is borned in this earth.
So a pagan living before christ will go to heaven, but a Jew living after christ will burn in hell?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.