/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is there a point?

youngsister
04-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Salam Ailekum i am studying law right now and i am thinking of moving to Dubai the thing is i am doing law in england would that be an adventage for me working wise or not because is no they law. Did i make a mistake?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
we need 2 unite
04-25-2006, 09:32 PM
walaykum wasalam,
nah sis, th thing bout english qualifications it is accepted in any country you go to, but not all other countries are qualified here. they see english qualifications as one of the best. so for you doing a degree in law. mashallah and it will inshallah giv you an advantage over there.

youngsister
04-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh my god sister that makes me feel so good lol i was so worried thinking that english law is not going to help me there i am happy to hear.:)

we need 2 unite
04-25-2006, 09:35 PM
no problem. so when you plan to go dubai mashallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
04-25-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Salam Ailekum i am studying law right now and i am thinking of moving to Dubai the thing is i am doing law in england would that be an adventage for me working wise or not because is no they law. Did i make a mistake?
You may well have to do some sort of conversion course, or at least a course in the law of Dubai, unless it is exactly the same as English law. Have you made any enquiries about Dubai law?

youngsister
04-25-2006, 09:42 PM
brother no i havent i dont know even know how to speak arabic so is going to be hard, a course in dubai law? how long would that take lol hoping not long as long as i can work with my law degree here i be happy,

sisters inshallah as soon as possible once i get uni out of the way i would move, are you planning to move to a muslim country sis?

we need 2 unite
04-25-2006, 09:55 PM
inshallah i would like 2 when i finish uni and get married.

north_malaysian
04-26-2006, 02:31 AM
I dont know about Dubai, but Malaysia - CANNOT.

For the time being only Malaysians are allowed to appear in MAlaysian courts. Law degrees from Commonwealth countries are recognized but they have to sit for CLP (Certificate for Legal Practice) test.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.