/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I GiV my Salaamz...

H4RUN
04-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Dear most respected; brothers, sisters, elderly, inncocent young youth, and erm uncles aunties.....:happy: (deep breathe) aaasalaaamualaiiikum waarakhmatullaa, wabarakatahuu:)
I am finally aboard on this forum, after some technical hitches;D nevertheless im in! First and foremost my name is Haroon and last time i checked i was camping in Luton, UK......anyway im not to good with this so thats it for my intro:giggling: i hope you are all well and take care....
walaikumsalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister_6038
04-25-2006, 09:53 PM
[BANANA]:sl: brother banana and i welcome you to the forum...from sis hash[/BANANA]

al-fateh
04-25-2006, 09:54 PM
welcome to the site

^..sTr!vEr..^
04-26-2006, 08:38 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
04-26-2006, 08:52 AM
:w: and welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay..

The Ruler
04-26-2006, 12:25 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to de forums....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

:w:

x Maz x
04-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Welcome fairest young lass/ladd/citizen/apostle/being/human/companion of this kindgom...Do run along and come on board...the tides are high...come aboard i shall steer you clear of danger :) technical hitches? i daresay are you a being of lower intellect? Joking young lad dont pop i was just merley having a chuckle...Hope you find this site beneficial inshAllah looking forward to your contributions WalayakumAsalaam Hope your in the best of Iman and Health x

extinction
04-26-2006, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
Welcome fairest young lass/ladd/citizen/apostle/being/human/companion of this kindgom...Do run along and come on board...the tides are high...come aboard i shall steer you clear of danger :) technical hitches? i daresay are you a being of lower intellect? Joking young lad dont pop i was just merley having a chuckle...Hope you find this site beneficial inshAllah looking forward to your contributions WalayakumAsalaam Hope your in the best of Iman and Health x
excuse my sister .....welcome and salaam!! p.s merely!!

x Maz x
04-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Laugh out loud...the dearest Akhi knows i'm messing inshAllah WalaykumAsalaam x

H4RUN
04-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Laughing out extremely loudly or should i say 'chuckling';D ..errrm yeh ur excused:okay: oh and by the way, where did you learn that lingo? i lyks ;D ...
:thankyou: Jazakallah 2 all for the warm welcome, making me feel at home....peace be unto u all...wa'alaikumsalam:)
ps. sister Maz did you have a thesaurus open in your first reply???

sapphire
04-26-2006, 10:21 PM
:welcome: to the forums...........

x Maz x
04-27-2006, 04:53 AM
Yes my dear ol' cod it is very visible you like my 'lingo'...I see it wearing of onto you...adopt this style and you wont loose out...surley its a beuatiful manner of conversing...Thesurus? are you underminding me? No mis-guided soul i use my 2 braincells [They do have their uses...was exercising them]...Peace be unto you also WalaykumAsalaam x

extinction
04-27-2006, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
Yes my dear ol' cod it is very visible you like my 'lingo'...I see it wearing of onto you...adopt this style and you wont loose out...surley its a beuatiful manner of conversing...Thesurus? are you underminding me? No mis-guided soul i use my 2 braincells [They do have their uses...was exercising them]...Peace be unto you also WalaykumAsalaam x
your two braincells have SURELY helped you with the spelling of thesaurus and the likes..:giggling:

x Maz x
04-27-2006, 06:28 AM
Laugh out Loud...;)...WalaykumAsalaam x

afriend
04-27-2006, 06:33 AM

Welcome to the forum!

I hope ur stay is beneficial to us and yourself.

nurul3eyn
04-27-2006, 10:20 AM
welcome to the forum bro

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2006, 10:30 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-27-2006, 10:32 AM
welcome to the forum!
I think it was a great intro:D.
I hope you like it here, better than me anyway:p. Lol joking.
Have a nice stay!

H4RUN
04-30-2006, 08:53 PM
:sl: ,
wa'alaikumasalam 2 all, indeed i hope 2 have a benficial stay here....and sister Mu'Mina your comments much appreciated:) atleast someone liked the intro :p ..take care and peace be unto u all

Kittygyal
04-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Salam,

welcome to the forum bro i hope you enjoy your stay :) i liked the intro too :)

W.salam

x Maz x
05-01-2006, 12:36 PM
I despised the introduction ...my 10 year ol' brother could have done better ;)...Brother joking...it was very very very very good...Einstein good...no-one apart from you could have thought up of such words...Verily your a intelectual lad *cough cough* Hehehe WalaykumAsalaam Peace be with you also ;) x

"..MariAm.."
05-01-2006, 01:04 PM
ASALAMOALAIKUM
Welcum to the forum ........................ :) :)
um Maz wow !! gud old english :) i want speake that way too ..um wait lemme get my shakespear novels ;)
Wasalam

"..MariAm.."
05-01-2006, 01:06 PM
ASALAMOALAIKUM
Welcum to the forum ........................ :) :)
um Maz wow !! gud old english :) i want speak that way too ..um wait lemme get my shakespear novels ;)
Wasalam

x Maz x
05-01-2006, 02:17 PM
No my dear ol' cod purchased from the local fishmongers...if you wish i teach you...i would be happy to do so...all you need is to beg...laugh out loud...joking fair lass of this kingdom i shall be happy to help ;) Love you for the sake of Allah WalaykumAsalaam x

H4RUN
05-01-2006, 03:30 PM
sister you're a musketeer at heart aren't you? 'one for all and all for one' ...so errm is one volounteering to teach the rest??:happy:

x Maz x
05-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Indeed i will...lets start on the basics...
metapohors...this is esential for adopting this manner of conversing...one should think up of suitable appropriate thought provoking complimentary metaphors...e.g. My dear chilled bottle of Evian still water [notice i have used water as it is commonly associated with being pure] Okey now your turn...WalaykumAsalaam x

H4RUN
05-01-2006, 03:46 PM
hmmmm here goes.. my dear bottle of un opened mouldy whole milk opened a week too late...[ notice i have used milk as my example, for the reason that 'white' is also commonly associated with pureness]:okay:
getting there?...practice makes perfect

x Maz x
05-01-2006, 03:50 PM
No my 2 pence over-date slimey jelly purchased form the local comercial store [notice i have used adjectives to potray the feeling of decay-relates well with you ;) LAUGH OUT LOUD JOKING] ....It is very well you have done so...but then my dear ol' salmon you said mouldy and milk thats a definite NO NO ...never imply something pure can relate to something impure...that is wrong! try again WalaykumAsalaam x

Riya90
05-01-2006, 03:53 PM
welcome to the forum brother
hope u will have a wonderful stay inshAllah :welcome:

we need 2 unite
05-01-2006, 05:15 PM
inshallah this forum benefits you aswell as ourselves

H4RUN
05-01-2006, 09:14 PM
inshallah i hope 2 be of use, and not a total waste of space lol oh and yes i hope 2 have a 'wonderful' stay to

*noor
05-01-2006, 09:16 PM
welcome to the forums brother!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.