/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam- This is General Mujahid

General_Mujahid
05-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Salaam

yes i am a new memebr and hope to spend a little more time.
if this has an Islamic invironment perfect for community of muslims then i will remain and reccomend it to others since i am a memeber another islamci forum which is very big.

Ma'salaama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
05-02-2005, 10:28 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum! :) Insha'Allah you will find this site worthy of your presence :shade:.

:w:

Bint Abdusattar
05-02-2005, 10:31 PM

Welcome to the forum. Hope your knowledge increases through it.

Tazkiyahtulnafs
05-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Asalam'Alykum brother welcome to the forums
insha'Allah it will be of much benefits to you
ma'salama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Syed
05-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Welcome to the forum brother. I hope to see you posting.

Far7an
05-02-2005, 11:45 PM
wa alaikumsalaam

Welcome to LI :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-03-2005, 12:01 AM
:sl: and welcome to the forums. Insha'Allah you will enjoy your stay. :)

Ra`eesah
05-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

YA HALA MARHABA to Li :) here is a nasheed to welcome you :wilted_ro

*salsa*
05-03-2005, 06:24 AM
alsalam alikom,

welcomez, n am sure you'll like it here.
there is a lot of things that u can talk about and learn from, and its very active in here as well.

waiting to c ur messages.

salam

Sahabiyaat
05-03-2005, 11:02 AM
hey is this gen muj from haq Islam ? :welcome: if yes me no hu u r .

MetSudaisTwice
05-03-2005, 11:17 AM
salam bro and welcome

S_87
05-03-2005, 11:36 AM
welcome :D

sistajannah
05-03-2005, 11:41 AM

welcome :)

General_Mujahid
05-03-2005, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahimprovin
hey is this gen muj from haq Islam ? :welcome: if yes me no hu u r .

Salaam

Yes i was once a member of that website a long time ago, not anymore however. Anyway, Shukrun everyone for the kind welcomes, i found this site because of all the memebres of Islamboard came onto Islamica and had IslamBoard Signatures. Nice bit f advertising there.

Ma'salaama

Bin Qasim
05-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

So I guess you at last left Islamica?? remember I PMed you twice about Islamica's some forums. u may not remember that but I do I am the same Bin Qasim from Islamica. :)

Welcome to Islamic Board Akhi :D

Allah hafiz

*charisma*
05-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope you enjoy your stay and find it beneficial inshallah!!

Fi Aman Allah
w'salaam

General_Mujahid
05-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Salaam

Shukrun for the kind welcomes dear Brothers and sisters.

Bin Qasim, i have not left Islamically, im just trying this site out...

And Charisma, thank you for the wierd faces. :applaud:

Ma'salaama

mujahideenryder
05-03-2005, 04:32 PM
asalamualykum bro

yeah u kno me and i know u, cuz we on same forums (islamica, RI)
ight bro

lets establish khilafah on this forum hahahaha

we should start another club on this forum, inshaAllah

:)

walykumsalam

Brother_Mujahid
05-03-2005, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahideenryder
asalamualykum bro

yeah u kno me and i know u, cuz we on same forums (islamica, RI)
ight bro

lets establish khilafah on this forum hahahaha

we should start another club on this forum, inshaAllah

:)

walykumsalam
hahaha

welcome Gen muj and Mujahideenryder

Green Bird
05-03-2005, 09:31 PM
HA HA HA HA HA ;D
Bro mujahid's got some compitition!

But anyway welcome to the forum all

General_Mujahid
05-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Salaam

Mujahideenryder and Brother Mujahid!

I think we should because i've seen some really disgraceful muslims on here with no adhab. It's time us Islamicans show how to talk properly or ratehr "type".

It is shameful that some muslims cannot even "type" without throwing insults and running away from the discussion at hand - cowards.

Im not nameing any names, so whoever think im tlaking about them, don't start getting depressed because this isn't about specific people. it's about the fact that behaviour like this is "tolerated".

ma'salaama

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-03-2005, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by General_Mujahid
I think we should because i've seen some really disgraceful muslims on here with no adhab. It's time us Islamicans show how to talk properly or ratehr "type".
May I suggest that to avoid an "us vs. them" nationalistic/tribalistic attitude, you do this as a Muslim, not as an "Islamican". It is definitely something to be encouraged when one tries to spread the good chracter of Islam, but we wouldn't want to spoil this by propagating an arrogant "let's teach 'em" attitude.

May Allah swt help us all in spreading good character. :)

General_Mujahid
05-03-2005, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl

May I suggest that to avoid an "us vs. them" nationalistic/tribalistic attitude, you do this as a Muslim, not as an "Islamican". It is definitely something to be encouraged when one tries to spread the good chracter of Islam, but we wouldn't want to spoil this by propagating an arrogant "let's teach 'em" attitude.

May Allah swt help us all in spreading good character. :)

Salaam

please do not feel intimidated needlessly, that is not what i meant or intended.
I meant that form what i'd seen alot of un-islamic behaviour is being tolerated here and on Islamic it isn't. But it ahs nothign to dow ith nationalistic or tribal bonds. it is an internet site, nto a tribe or a nation nor are they similar in any way seeing that both our websites have muslims from all over the world. :brother:

And since it IS difficult to understand HOW i was saying it, i was not actually being serious, i meant it in a hapy/funny way seeing that i was very suprised to se some islamicans here of which i am very familair with. :brother:

Ma'salaama

Ibn Syed
05-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. i hope to see you posting. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

General_Mujahid
05-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Salaam

Since this is my Thread i'd like to note that i am not a member of Any group but i speak the haqq regardless of the consequences.

And shukrun again for all the welcoming.

Ma'salaama

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-03-2005, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by General_Mujahid
please do not feel intimidated needlessly, that is not what i meant or intended.
:sl: It has nothing to do with intimidation, I was just hoping that you would clarify, to avoid creating animosity amongst members. And you've done a good job of clarifying here:

i'd like to note that i am not a member of Any group but i speak the haqq regardless of the consequences.
Alhamdulilah.

I meant that form what i'd seen alot of un-islamic behaviour is being tolerated here and on Islamic it isn't.
Since you've implied that the moderating team on this forum is not doing a good job with respect to preventing unislamic behaviour, I would like to request that you point out to us, what you feel is wrong, so that we can correct it. That is the purpose of the "Report Bad Post" function at the side of all posts.

Hence, the best way to fix the problem you see, is to point it out to the moderators. :)

May Allah reward you.

General_Mujahid
05-03-2005, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl: It has nothing to do with intimidation, I was just hoping that you would clarify, to avoid creating animosity amongst members. And you've done a good job of clarifying here:

Alhamdulilah.

Since you've implied that the moderating team on this forum is not doing a good job with respect to preventing unislamic behaviour, I would like to request that you point out to us, what you feel is wrong, so that we can correct it. That is the purpose of the "Report Bad Post" function at the side of all posts.

Hence, the best way to fix the problem you see, is to point it out to the moderators. :)

May Allah reward you.
Salaam

I have reported one bro and nothing has been done. If you have done something, please PM me.

Abû Hurayrah relates that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak a good word or remain silent. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his neighbor. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his guest.” (Bukhari and muslim)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“The Muslim does not slander, curse, speak obscenely or speak rudely.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

I got this from another thread. I was giong to post a Whol article about Adhab but the core hadeeths are here. Let's hope everyone abides by them.

Ma'salaama

Ibn Syed
05-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Let's not get all "This forum has bad service."brother. Give the moderators and Admins time to read your post and give them time to do what your post says. Inshallah they will fix it soon. Don't get too hyper brother. :) :) :) :) :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

~fUrRrI~
05-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Welcum Bro :-D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.