/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslim sistah

fatima77
04-27-2006, 10:00 AM
salaam aliekum iam muslim sistah who likes to learn more about our islam,so what ilearn from the websides iteach my babby

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-27-2006, 10:03 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums!

Have any questions? feel free to ask Inshallah!

:w:

hidaayah
04-27-2006, 10:08 AM
walaikum assalam and welcome here..hope u have a beneficial stay..

nurul3eyn
04-27-2006, 10:13 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2006, 10:29 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

Tilmeez
04-27-2006, 10:41 AM
:welcome: to the forum! :rose:

afriend
04-27-2006, 07:58 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sister....

May our children be the coolness to our eyes, and may Allah make them the leaders of the pious.

Ameen.

:w:

fatima77
04-27-2006, 08:45 PM
thnx to my all muslim brothers and sistah

extinction
04-27-2006, 08:49 PM
sorry I didnt say salaam....well salaamz and welcome

*noor
04-27-2006, 08:53 PM
waalaykum assalam

Welcome to forums sister!!!

fatima77
04-27-2006, 09:00 PM
salaaaaaaaam is there surah or ayah ican read and make things easy 4 me coz iahve lots of worries

dishdash
04-28-2006, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima77
salaaaaaaaam is there surah or ayah ican read and make things easy 4 me coz iahve lots of worries
Surat Maryam is well known for it's special calming qualities especially for mothers or pregnant women.

For me - I read the seera of the Prophet. To remind oneself of the Messenger's trials and tribulations and his unerring devotion is an inspirational and lifting read whatever your mood.

And also, bare this in mind. Allah swt does not test us beyond what we can endure... so whatever it is, you can deal with it. that in itself is a nice and comforting thought...

Allah Hafiz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.