/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How I Can GET the 99 names by kamal Uddin

muslimah_here
04-27-2006, 03:17 PM
:sl:
Iv heard the 99 names of ALLAH in the media section of this FORUM by kamal uddin, MASHALLAH it the best version of 99 names of ALLAH. But I dont think its possible to download it from here. does anyone know where i can dowload it from or even where is it possible to purchase the Cd for it.

JAZAKALLAH.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
04-27-2006, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_here
Iv heard the 99 names of ALLAH in the media section of this FORUM by kamal uddin, MASHALLAH it the best version of 99 names of ALLAH. But I dont think its possible to download it from here. does anyone know where i can dowload it from or even where is it possible to purchase the Cd for it.

JAZAKALLAH.
if you right click on the link you will get a menu - click on "save target as" and then tell it where you want it to go.
this makes me happy cuz i just learned this recently myself!

muslimah_here
05-02-2006, 04:15 PM

JAZAKALLAH for trying to help me, but Iv already tried that method many times but it doesnt save it.

INSHALLAH Il try to find in shops, or elsewhere!!

ALLAHAFIZ.

Z
05-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Salaam.

I have the album at home. If you want, I could rip you the entire thing and pass it over via Rapidshare or something. Let me know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
family
05-02-2006, 08:03 PM
yep

Mohsin
05-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Assalamu'alaikum

Is it hala to rip songs and send it over computers? I always thought it was since it's kinda like stealing, since its depriving people like Kamal uddin of money.
Could someone maybe answer this because its quite important, i'm not too sure about it, i try and stay away from copying stuff
I bought the album anyway, and by the way i recommend everyone to buy his nasheed album, its by far the best, doesnt even use a duff drum, only masha'allah his beautiful voice nothing else, and all nasheeds relate to either praising allah, or praising the Prophet Muhammed SAW, a really excellent nasheed album

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.