/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will You Be Voting In The Local Elections?

Salaam
04-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Salaam,

Will You Be Voting In The Local Elections?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
04-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Salaam,

Personaly I will not be voting this time because im not 18 yet, but if I was I would vote.

Muezzin
04-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Inshallah, I'll vote.

I do find it ironic however, that one of the options in the poll is 'No, I will not vote because I think it is haraam'. I wonder if people with this opinion realize that they are voting to express it. :p

zircon
04-29-2006, 09:01 PM
have to choose those who will lead of course..
when we have the voting power, we should use it
after all, what other option do we have?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
04-29-2006, 09:02 PM
:sl:

Seriously I need to know who to vote for, is they're any party runnin' who aint looking to kill any more muslims?

afriend
04-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Green peace :p

But obviously if I could vote then I would, I see many people complaining and moaning to death...But when it comes to voting they just can't be bothered to vote.....

Sad really....

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 09:50 PM
GREENPEACE ALL THE WAY
ps as soon as i register of course inshaAllah

Starseeker
04-29-2006, 09:50 PM
I wouldn't vote because i don't like losing if you know what i mean? Say i voted labour and Lib Dems won i would be soooooooo angry.

Last time we had to vote at school to see what party most stdents in the school liked, i ruined my whole ballot paper by voting for everone on it and when the results got announced i jumped up and down for each one because i voted for allll the parties.!!!!!!!!!!

Muezzin
04-29-2006, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah999
I wouldn't vote because i don't like losing if you know what i mean? Say i voted labour and Lib Dems won i would be soooooooo angry.

Last time we had to vote at school to see what party most stdents in the school liked, i ruined my whole ballot paper by voting for everone on it and when the results got announced i jumped up and down for each one because i voted for allll the parties.!!!!!!!!!!
What the...?

A note to everyone who plans to vote, do not do that on your ballots :p

minaz
04-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Seriously I need to know who to vote for, is they're any party runnin' who aint looking to kill any more muslims?
Yes all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.