/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rasicm-Too Much

Abdullah4ever
04-29-2006, 11:13 PM
:sl:

This afternoon i was sent out to the grocery store to buy some food 'cause my mom needed them ... then i decided to go drop by my teachers house and tell him i did my revision.... then all of a sudden when i was going to the 4th floor of the apartment these guys like 6 looked at me and called me n****r but i just ignored them ... suprisingly they jumped me and these guys were like 16 and i m like waay younger then them but they thought i was their age 'cause my height ,, and one of them twisted my hand so bad and another took a swing at me so hard my nose started bleeding and i was like wats going on :? then i got up and resisted their grabs and then i started my way to the stairs then they hit my with a bar or something in the back then i got angry :heated: and i started fighting with them and alhumdillah i ran as fast i could down the stairs and i got home safely... but wats with the racism :offended: i just dont get it.... colour doesn't matter at alll.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*noor
04-29-2006, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever

This afternoon i was sent out to the grocery store to buy some food 'cause my mom needed them ... then i decided to go drop by my teachers house and tell him i did my revision.... then all of a sudden when i was going to the 4th floor of the apartment these guys like 6 looked at me and called me n****r but i just ignored them ... suprisingly they jumped me and these guys were like 16 and i m like waay younger then them but they thought i was their age 'cause my height ,, and one of them twisted my hand so bad and another took a swing at me so hard my nose started bleeding and i was like wats going on :? then i got up and resisted their grabs and then i started my way to the stairs then they hit my with a bar or something in the back then i got angry :heated: and i started fighting with them and alhumdillah i ran as fast i could down the stairs and i got home safely... but wats with the racism :offended: i just dont get it.... colour doesn't matter at alll.

awww......poor kid :offended:

its true that color shouldn't matter

were these people that jumped you Muslims???

afriend
04-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Bro....

I have had racist remarks...But not tht bad.....

The world is just too different now......

glo
04-29-2006, 11:20 PM
That's a scary story! Hope you are okay!

Did you tell your parents?
What are you planning on doing next?

These guys know nothing. Their actions are based on ignorance!
Of course colour should not matter!

Blessings,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arch_warrior
04-29-2006, 11:24 PM
thats reallyy bad i hope your ok brother , i know its wrong to retaliate , but next time fear for your own safety and fight back because it could end up you being on the news next day as another victim of racisim....

Abdullah4ever
04-29-2006, 11:44 PM

Im not a kid ... i kicked their butt ... i am just worried about rasicm lool... yea my parents know hehe

glo
04-29-2006, 11:45 PM
What did your parents say about the matter?

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:48 PM

this happened in the U.S., right??

Abdullah4ever
04-29-2006, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What did your parents say about the matter?

Call the cops if they come and those parenty stuff...

Abdullah4ever
04-29-2006, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
this happened in the U.S., right??

Toronto

*noor
04-29-2006, 11:52 PM
oh.....ok
i hope that it doesnt happen to you or anyone else again.

Umu 'Isa
04-30-2006, 01:23 AM
wow subhan Allah, maybe you should think about pressing charges against them. They might do it to someone else and seriously hurt them.

Abdullah4ever
04-30-2006, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ladee_Maryam
wow subhan Allah, maybe you should think about pressing charges against them. They might do it to someone else and seriously hurt them.

I forgive them they are my muslim brothers... btw these guys were pakistani.

Umu 'Isa
04-30-2006, 01:44 AM
oh.. my Allah
astaghfirullah!
What if these brothers attack another person and seriously hurt them. You can forgive them, but you should also think about pressing charges so they wont do it again insha Allah.

Abdullah4ever
04-30-2006, 01:48 AM

I trust allah will guide them... but u have a point there.

Ummu Amatullah
04-30-2006, 02:33 AM
Asallama Alaikum brother,

What's the point for filing a complaint or suing them?You may silence them,but the truth is that there's millions of people like these brothers,who're soo overly consumed with Racism and hatred.So just because you sue 6 of these type of people,doesn't mean that this type of thing will not happen to you ever again.What happened to you,happened by the will of Allah.There's no denying Qadr where ever you may be.I really do think this is truly unjust,but we have to face the facts if these 6 brothers do quit,6 other new brothers are going to pick up where they left off.Racism even though no body really goes out on the streets shouting,"Hey guys,look at me I'm racist,"but inwardly people are truly racist.That's one reason I'm never in my life as long as I live in America,ever going to Texas.Even though I'm not dark skinned or anything,but if you aren't born Texan,or are colored woow do you have such a big problem Subhan'Allah.Not to mention prejudice towards Muslims in Texas is apperent,not only Texas,but some other Southern States as well.I think most of the Racism in America has to do with the Civil War,and the whole issue with blacks in America and etc......

It's really sad to see human hating human just because they aren't alike and are each unique,Subhna'Allah that's truly sad.

Wa Billahi Tawfiq

Wa Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

shariq_0189
04-30-2006, 02:56 AM
Woah this happened in Toronto...i live here to.. where were u in toronto? i live in markham. this stuff is really gettin out of hand.

Abdullah4ever
04-30-2006, 11:04 AM

Lol bro once i tell u ure going to laugh 'cause this is one of the safest place in toronto... and plus the police station was only seconds away from the place.... it happened in mississauga, at the end of mississagua were erin mills and the collegeway crosss, just right beside oakville.

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 11:08 AM
If anyone calls me a Paki i be like yeh and what cuzzzin whats your beef? Yes i Iz of Pakistani origin and if anyone calls me a freshy then erm erm erm they better start writing their will ;) WalaykumAsalaam x

seeker_of_ilm
04-30-2006, 11:15 AM

I find it disgusting that in this day and age, such intolerance is still existing. What shocked me even more is the fact that you said they were muslim! It's good that you came out allright. I have never had this done to me, and I find it barbaric that it could happen.

May Allah give them all Hidaya

A(SMILE ITS ME)
04-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Salaam,
Well I Think Ur A Bit Too Hard,paki Its Just Words.
I Was Brought Up In Tough Neighbourhood,mainly Goorah. But My Parents Always Said Theres Always Two Of Them And One Of U.and We Need U.
This May Seem Silly But We Always Went Out In Groups.

A(SMILE ITS ME)
04-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Oops Another Thing,
These Days Some Muslim Bros Seem To Thik That They Gangesters,,,,,, Or They Seem To Be Acting Like Racists Themselves,,,,,copying Racists

Muezzin
04-30-2006, 02:42 PM

I hope you told the cops about these miniature skinheads. Nobody deserves to be treated as you were.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Bro aytul kursi wen u go out in the future ;), Allah will send an angel to guard you, then lets see those stupid kids try mess :anger:

ps: hope u k :)

Abdullah4ever
04-30-2006, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
Bro aytul kursi wen u go out in the future ;), Allah will send an angel to guard you, then lets see those stupid kids try mess :anger:

ps: hope u k :)

I always read ayat kursi and the protection dua' but that morning i forgot

Creeper
04-30-2006, 06:46 PM

How many readers thought his attackers were white? (before he stated later that they were pakisani) - I did.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 06:46 PM

I always read ayat kursi and the protection dua' but that morning i forgot
lol Allahs will :)

Bunk
04-30-2006, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Creeper
How many readers thought his attackers were white? (before he stated later that they were pakisani) - I did.
I thought they were white.

Abdullah4ever
04-30-2006, 06:49 PM

Im not trying to be rasict or anything but there are only black people in my neighboorhood.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 06:50 PM
i thot black :heated:

Creeper
04-30-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
i thot black :heated:
You thought that black guys called him '------' and attacked him for being black?:?

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Laugh out loud...WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 06:56 PM
You thought that black guys called him '------' and attacked him for being black?:?
LOL they called him n****r, i shud really read the first post before replying

Creeper
04-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Isn't it funny how we assume when it is not clarified, what color the attackers are? This is racist in itself. Unless you stop and ask, without assuming the color of the skin, what color they were, then you are a racist. Even if you assume the color was the same as yours.

We are racists!

glo
04-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Isn't it funny how we assume when it is not clarified, what color the attackers are? This is racist in itself. Unless you stop and ask, without assuming the color of the skin, what color they were, then you are a racist. Even if you assume the color was the same as yours.

We are racists!
You are right there!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!