/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imam Budair Quran?

shariq_0189
04-30-2006, 03:02 AM
asalam walykum

anyone have the quran by imam budair tht they can send mee in MP3 format. i checked on islamweb they only have real audio typee...and no other place has more than like 7-10 suraah's...some onee plzz help ive beeen lookin for soo long.:brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
04-30-2006, 04:36 AM
:sl:

Hmm.. When you go to Islamweb.net and pick a surah you want to save try doing this (using IE, cuz it seems to act weird in Firefox, if you even use Firefox).

Click save. When the pop-up shows up, asking you where you would like to save the file, under the field where the file name is, type in .mp3 after the name. Click Save. It should be an mp3 file after saved. Thats how it is for me anyway. :?

If that doesn't work...then inshaAllah somebody will come forth and help you. :)

jzcasejz
04-30-2006, 07:53 AM
:sl:

Here's a good link....high quality MP3s :happy:

Index of /salahbudair

Some of it's by Shaikh Thubaity (like 5%) :)

Note:
It was uploaded track by track. If anyone would like to download the WHOLE set....i'd say it's best to download the .zip files as it's more convenient.

Index of /salahbudair/__ZIP_CDS

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.