/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Very Important - References From Hadtih

------
04-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 10, Hadith 531

Narrated by Abu Huraira

Allah’s Apostle said, “If anyone of you can get one Rak’a of the ‘Asr prayer before sunset, he should complete his prayer. If any of you can get one Rak’a of the Fajr prayer before sunrise, he should complete his prayer
.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 12, Hadith 817

Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri

The Prophet said, "Ghusl (taking a bath) on Friday is compulsory for every Muslim reaching the age of puberty.”

------
04-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 13, Hadith 29

Narrated by Anas bin Malik

The Prophet used to offer the prayer earlier if it was very cold; and if it was very hot he used to delay the prayer, i.e. the Jumma prayer.

------
04-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 15, Hadith 73

Narrated by Anas bin Malik

Allah’s Apostle never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of ‘Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates. Anas also narrated: The Prophet used to eat odd number of dates.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
x Maz x
04-30-2006, 11:44 AM

afriend
04-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Mashallah thes ahadeeth are very good...Keep em comin.

------
04-30-2006, 12:30 PM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 12, Hadith 764

Narrated by Rifa’a bin Rafi AzZuraqi

One day we were praying behind the Prophet. When he raised his head from bowing, he said, “Samiallah huliman hamida.” A man behind him said, “Rabbana walakal hamdan kathiran tayiban mubarakan fihi.” (O our Lord! All the praises are for You, many good and blessed praises). When the Prophet completed the prayer, he asked, “Who has said these words?” The man replied, “I.” The Prophet said, “I saw over thirty angels competing to write it first.”

------
04-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 12, Hadith 760

Narrated by A’isha

The Prophet used to say in his bowing and prostrations, “Subhanaka-Allahumma Rabbana wa-bihamdika Allahumma-ighfirli.’ (I honour Allah from all what unsuitable things is ascribed to Him. O Allah Our Lord! And all the praises are for You. O Allah! Forgive me).”

Khayal
09-10-2007, 05:07 PM
:sl:

MashaAllaah, just saw this beautiful thread, keep it continued.

Jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Md Mashud
09-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Be careful with just pasting hadiths sister. Its better to get a ruling by a scholar for each hadith - As context and ambiguity can be misleading by just hadiths alone.

So if you can find scholars making a fatwa on an issue using hadiths - please post that rather then hadiths alone.

Please bare that in mind in future. Jazakallah khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.