/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Hour - Hadith(s)

------
04-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 84, Hadith 69

Narrated By Abu Huraira

Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established till two (huge) groups fight against each other, their claim being one and the same.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sahih Bukhari

Book 3, Hadith 80

Narrated By Anas

Allah’s Apostle said, “From among the portents of The Hour are (the following):

1. Religious knowledge will be taken away (by the death of Religious learned men).
2. Religious ignorance will prevail.
3. Drinking of Alcoholic drinks will be very common.
4. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sahih Bukhari

Book 24, Hadith 493

Narrated By Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, “The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established will your wealth increases so much so that one will be worried, for no one will accept his Zakat and the person to whom he will give it will reply, ‘I am not in need of it.’”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 26, Hadith 663

Narrated By Abu Said Al-Khudri

The Prophet said, “The people will continue performing the Hajj and Umrah to the Ka’ba even after the appearance of Gog and Magog.”

Narrated Shu’ba extra: The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till the Hajj (to the Ka’ba) is abandoned.
Sahih Bukhari

Book 52, Hadith 178

Narrated By Abu Huraira

Allah’s Apostle said, “One of the portents of The Hour is that you will fight with people wearing shoes made of hair; and one of the portents of The Hour is that you will fight with broad-faced people whose faces will look like shields coated with leather.”
Sahih Bukhari

Book 56, Hadith 806

Narrated By Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, “The Hour will not be established till there appear about thirty liars, all of whom will be claiming to be the messengers of Allah.”

------
04-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 57, Hadith 37

Narrated By Anas

A man asked the prophet about The Hour saying, “When will The Hour be?” The Prophet said, “What have you prepared for it?” The man said, “Nothing, except I love Allah and His Apostle.” The Prophet said, “You will be those whom you love.” Therefore, I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs.

------
04-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 76, Hadith 503

Narrated By Abu Huraira

Allah’s Apostle said, “When honesty is lost, then wait for The Hour.” It was asked, “How will honesty be lost, O Allah’s Apostle?” He said, “When authority is given to those who do not deserve it, then wait for The Hour.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 03:20 PM
theres many more by muslim/daud in miskat, i'll post them up inshaAllah if u want.

JazakAllah khair 4 ur efforts

------
04-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Inshallah please do :)

------
04-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Sahih Bukhari

Book 88, Hadith 184

Narrated By ‘Abdullah and Abu Musa

The Prophet said, “Near the establishment of The Hour there will be days during which Religious ignorance will spread, knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and there will be much Al-Harj, and Al-Harj means killing.”

------
04-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Sahih Muslim

Book 1, Hadith 273

Narrated By Anas

The Prophet said, “The Hour (Resurrection) will not come so long as Allah is supplicated in the world.”

------
04-30-2006, 03:23 PM
Maliks Muwatta

Book 16, Hadith 54

Narrated By Abu Huraira

The Messenger of Allah said, “The Hour will not come until a man passes by the grave of another and says, “If only I were in his place.”

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 03:28 PM
A Calamity before the Hour

Huzaifa narrated that the messenger of Allah saws said: There will be leaders after me who will neither lead according to my guidance, nor will they work according to my ways; and there will soon rise up among them some men whose hearts will be the hearts of devils in human bodies.

Huzaifa said: I asked:How shall i work, O prophet of Allah if i reach that?

He said: you shall hear and obey the ruler though your back is beaten and your property is taken. So hear and obey.

REPORTED BY MUSLIM in Miskat ul-masabih Vol.4

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 03:47 PM
this is one which shakes me wiv fear:

Trial before the last hour

Abu Musa narrated from the holy prophet saws who said: Just before the hour will occur trials like the portions of dark night. A man will get up therein at morn a believer and at dusk an unbeliever;

THIS IS SOMETHING TO SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT!!!! now the rest:

and he will get up at dusk a believer and at morn an unbeliever. One sitting therein will be better then one standing and one walking would be better then one running. So break therein your bows to pieces and cut therein your bow strings and strike your sword against stones. If one comes to someone of you (for killing), let him become like the better of the two sons of Adam (like habil who was killed by his brother).

Narrated by Abu Dawud in Miskat ul-masabih vol.4

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 03:51 PM
i was wondering:

Trial before the last hour

Abu Musa narrated from the holy prophet saws who said: Just before the hour will occur trials like the portions of dark night. .4

Does this mean that each trial will be much worser then the one before it? Does this also indicate that Allah will be more leniant to those believers closer to the end of time? just wondering...

------
04-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Does this mean that each trial will be much worser then the one before it?
I think so but Allahu Alim.

Does this also indicate that Allah will be more leniant to those believers closer to the end of time? just wondering...
I don't think so because there will be the worst of people left...

Allahu Alim.

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 04:08 PM
:'( SubhanAllah that Day will come when men shall be scattered like moths and we shall all be paid our wages in full :( Allah forgive me and save me from the punishments on the Day when the only shade will be from Allah along with the rest of the beleieving Mumineen :( :( :( WalaykumAsalaam x

PAST

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

PRESENT

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

FUTURE

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

------
04-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Jazakallah sis :D

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 07:03 PM
also can i jus add some stuff bout signs of the hour

The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)

dese 2 really hit me -

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)

as we alredy no dis is happenin!!!

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)

this one think bout it, bros n sistas, d thigh will tel u wots happenin bk home- i.e mobile fones, cos u hav it in ur pocket next 2 ur thigh n hip n it rings n lets u no wots happenin everywer!!

by lookin @ d signs, jugdement day cud b close, & Allah (swt) knows best, may he make dis ummah rise & bestow his butifull mercy on us, and fix us up and inshallah send Hadhrat Isa (alayhi salaam) and Imam Mahdi (ra) soon, so we can rise n hav d reputation and respect us muslims once had :) !!!

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 07:08 PM
:'( Allah save us from the punishments on that Tremendous Day and give us enough knowledge to follow the right path and gain His mercy WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
also can i jus add some stuff bout signs of the hour

The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)

dese 2 really hit me -

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)

as we alredy no dis is happenin!!!

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)

this one think bout it, bros n sistas, d thigh will tel u wots happenin bk home- i.e mobile fones, cos u hav it in ur pocket next 2 ur thigh n hip n it rings n lets u no wots happenin everywer!!

by lookin @ d signs, jugdement day cud b close, & Allah (swt) knows best, may he make dis ummah rise & bestow his butifull mercy on us, and fix us up and inshallah send Hadhrat Isa (alayhi salaam) and Imam Mahdi (ra) soon, so we can rise n hav d reputation and respect us muslims once had :) !!!
bro how authentic are these hadith? jus wonderin coz its very interstin

------
04-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah can we have a source plz :p

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 07:17 PM
lol ive put all sources in d brackets, look sahih muslim & bukhari, at tirmidhi,

------
04-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Oh yh soz bro :embarrass

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Oh yh soz bro :embarrass
HAHAHA thx 4 dat i needed a laugh ;D ;D

------
04-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Heyyyyyyy thats meannnnnnnnnnn :offended: :offended: :offended:

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 07:20 PM
lol :p itsh ok

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Heyyyyyyy thats meannnnnnnnnnn :offended: :offended: :offended:
lol dnt get :offended: , mashAllah u gave much knowledge, May Allah reward u inshaALlah :) JazakAllah khair ukhti :)

------
04-30-2006, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
lol dnt get :offended: , mashAllah u gave much knowledge, May Allah reward u inshaALlah :) JazakAllah khair ukhti :)
[MOUSE]Jazakallah :statisfie [/MOUSE]

Abdullah4ever
04-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Abd'majid one of them is narrated by Ahmad and i assume that is Ahmad Hambal so i think its pretty authentic another is muslim and bukhari remember bukhari is one of the greatest books after the quran and then muslim

chacha_jalebi
04-30-2006, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever
Abd'majid one of them is narrated by Ahmad and i assume that is Ahmad Hambal so i think its pretty authentic another is muslim and bukhari remember bukhari is one of the greatest books after the quran and then muslim
agreed lol :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.