/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Long Distance Education. who's done that?

KhaDeja
05-03-2005, 02:38 PM
:sl:
Anyone here ever done long distance learning? or did all of you go to your local school? does anyone know good long distance programs and stuff coz im desperately looking for one right now.

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
05-03-2005, 02:58 PM
u mean u wanna study at home?
which country r u in?

Miskeen_INC
05-03-2005, 03:46 PM

I'm currently doing getting my AA Degree in Business Adminstration from Phoenix University, mashallah it's pretty cool, however you eyes do tend to wander off from boredom and such, but that happends sometimes

KhaDeja
05-03-2005, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
u mean u wanna study at home?
which country r u in?
:w:
exactly, i want to study at home. i dont have a problem gong to school but the problem is, schools here are mixed!
i'm in canada

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
KhaDeja
05-03-2005, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Miskeen_INC

I'm currently doing getting my AA Degree in Business Adminstration from Phoenix University, mashallah it's pretty cool, however you eyes do tend to wander off from boredom and such, but that happends sometimes
I've heard of that university, actually im looking to compelete high school. would you (or anyone) know any places that would offer high school degrees online?

Nakisai
05-03-2005, 04:53 PM
its one is call Stars. I think its been so long. :wilted_ro

KhaDeja
05-03-2005, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nakisai
its one is call Stars. I think its been so long. :wilted_ro
i don't understand what you mean. could you explain it to me again.
:love:

niqaabii
05-15-2005, 05:04 PM
im doing long distance education....
irs ok ....but i tend to get bored easily :-[

~fUrRrI~
05-15-2005, 06:12 PM
well i homeschool... texas tech to b exact... a texas program :)

if u want to homeschool, i can insha'Allah look stuff up for u that can work in Canada :)
because i know some people in Canada and they might start homeschooling...so I'll ask insha'Allah if u want :D

ahm
05-16-2005, 05:05 PM

distance leanring, you have to be very disciplined. Also family around must realise that you are studying, not just sitting on the PC etc., so they don't dump you with household chores and childcare LOL.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.