/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Nakisai
05-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey this is Nakisai I'm new here to Islam all togetter so forgive me if I say or do things that are not right in here. I will try to not break any rules. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM OKHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

MAY YOU FIND UR STAY ENJOYABLE AND BENEFICIAL INSHALLAH!!

and congratz on ur conversion !! :D May Allah subhana 'wa tala keep guiding you in His light and save you a place in His jannah ameen :)

fi Aman Allah
w'salaam

Protected_Diamond
05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
:sl: hey sis enjoy your stay here, im sure you will

it's very friendly here

welkome to the site :thumbs_up

Far7an
05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to LI :)

During your stay at LI you will become accustomed to our ways of greeting eachother,

one would say Assalamu alaikum (peace be upon you)
and reply would be Wa alaikumusalaam (peace be upon you too)

To make it easier we have smileys

:sl:=Assalamu alaikum

:w:=wasalamu alaikum

:)
I hope you enjoy your stay at LI

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~fUrRrI~
05-03-2005, 11:47 PM
Assalam Walakuim

Welcum :D :D :D

Ra`eesah
05-04-2005, 03:00 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala marhaba to li here is a nasheed (Islamic Song) to welcome you! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!