/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace!

Katatonic Bliss
12-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey all, my name's Ryan. I'm 18 and a Muslim revert [ex-Satanist] out of Houston Texas. I am a Da'ee at www.whyislam.org and currently trying to slap a metal band together.

Hope to have some good threads in the forum! \m/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
12-30-2004, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Katatonic Bliss
Hey all, my name's Ryan. I'm 18 and a Muslim revert [ex-Satanist] out of Houston Texas. I am a Da'ee at www.whyislam.org and currently trying to slap a metal band together.

Hope to have some good threads in the forum! \m/
Welcome bro, ex-satanist huh? how did you become Muslim.

Katatonic Bliss
12-31-2004, 12:07 AM
I did some research into other religions, because one of the Satanic principles is to challenge other religions in order to expose their lies.

I'm still challenging Islam every day :)

kadafi
12-31-2004, 12:08 AM
:sl:

Please do not deprive us your Islamic salutions!

Welcome to the forum and may your stay be highly enjoyable.

Wa'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
12-31-2004, 12:09 AM
Assalamu Alykum

mashAllah mashAllah brother, InshAllah do feel at home here and I hope you enjoy posting :) and take your time out to read the forum guidelines

Brother_Mujahid
12-31-2004, 05:33 PM
welcome to the LI forums hope you enjoy and participate in the discussions here.

Ummatee
12-31-2004, 05:47 PM
:D At your ex-satanic laa dee daa...! Welcome home... Hope you have fun here...and make your time useful in learning new things about Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.