/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ALL CAPS TOPIC!!!!!?!?!?

Katatonic Bliss
12-30-2004, 11:47 PM
C'mon guys. I don't wanna start off in this forum on a complaint, but about half of all the topics are in all caps. it's not necessary to type your title to a topic in all caps. It's unprofessional, and honestly, doesn't make me want to read it.

Just my humble observation. :)

Peace,

~Ryan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
12-30-2004, 11:52 PM
ok ok.. calm down... InsHallah will try n USE NO CAPS for the TITLESS . but looks like i m the only one using CAPS .. sorry cant help it.. coz i lOVE typin with CAPS.. will try my bESt nt to use cAPS...

* 12th Person to complain abt Caps* .. SubhanAllah.. * needs to burst her Caps lok*

WomanOfJihad
12-30-2004, 11:55 PM
ok.. Here is a job for the Moderators ....this is where u lot come in ;)

Can u plz edit all titles wich r in CAPS . JAZAKALLAH ..

* SORRYY FOR THE HASSLE * ( here goes the caps again)

Katatonic Bliss
12-31-2004, 12:05 AM
...but I am calm....? *confused*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummatee
12-31-2004, 12:39 AM
InshALlah We'll try doin what we can.. but I dont really think it matters.. even though we will take it into consideration..inshAllah. But just that brothers who are moderating the site has alot to do rather than just looking at little things like this in the forum.. But inshAllah help is at hand so dont worry.

WomanOfJihad
12-31-2004, 12:43 AM
But just that brothers who are moderating the site has alot to do rather than just looking at little things like this in the forum..
* lol. ummatee ... since brothers have a lot to do.. WAt are you for :P i m sure sisters arent busy with the site.. so u being a moderator ...i know u have the wrlds tym to moderate it.. ;) * . lol.. gt u there ..

root
12-31-2004, 12:47 AM
you know the use of caps is the cyberspace version of SHOUTING

"You weary giants of flesh and steel"

Ummatee
12-31-2004, 12:50 AM
Little do you know about my other jobs too.. well if you are talking abou tme there..then SubhanAllah If i was one of the main main moderators..I'd just delete the whole post... as i said I dont really think it matters.. HAHA wat d u say NOW
WOMANNN :)

Ummatee
12-31-2004, 12:53 AM
root u blatantly know.. its common sence people are not shouting when they have written a title.. that rule goes for it when you are speakig to someone or in speech.. Thank You.

Khaldun
12-31-2004, 12:56 AM
Assalamu Alykum

JazzakAllah Ummatee for ur imput, I urge all the members of the site to try to refrain from this behavoiur in future, but what has been written will inshAllah stay. Hope that clears matters :)

WomanOfJihad
01-01-2005, 01:25 AM
SUBHANALLAH..SORTED!! :)

Genius
01-02-2005, 11:00 PM
WOW KATONIC, I READ YOUR PROFILE I'M EXACTLY 18 DAYS OLDER THAN YOU, AMAZING HUH?

faye786
01-10-2005, 01:01 AM
Heh. I couldn't agree more. I hate to sound like a piss-off, but it really does annoy me when people use ALL CAPS.
Jeez, I yell a lot in real life, but even I don't yell and use all caps online, and I'm quite tempramental.

*gives Katonic Bliss a high five for his ability to make me agree*

Faye_786

WomanOfJihad
01-10-2005, 05:06 PM
* wonders who made the RULESS of CAPSSS being a YELLLL or a SHOUTT *

.. i mean i m sure pple use CAPS in lot of CASESSS other than SHOUTINGG /YELLING ..people like ME .. never Consider CAPS to b classed AS SHOUTINGG .. n i use CAPSS..to STRESS on a Particular THING or something IMPORTANT .. like i m doin NOWW .. and using CAPS drags the PERSON's attention .. easily.. n thats wat ive dun in my postss ..al my posts seems to b in cAps the reson being to drag peoples attentionn... thats all... but caps doesnt mean YELLING/SHOUTING in all the cases..

*for those of u who think i m shouting here..lol.. noo..i have typed the reply calmlyy.. n i hope members dnt take it the wrng way i.e. Shouting or " Sheesh this JIHADY has lost it"

Sorry didnt mean to ofend no one ,,
( Jazakahumullah Khairan)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.