/* */

PDA

View Full Version : for the mods!!!

Kittygyal
05-03-2006, 03:39 PM
salam,

now this is for the mods i just want to say why am i banned from the sisters section i was allowed for the last couple of days and now am not!!!

wot's going on:? :rant:

i just don't know why this is happning to me!!

pls read this ''MODS''!!

w.salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nicola
05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam,

now this is for the mods i just want to say why am i banned from the sisters section i was allowed for the last couple of days and now am not!!!

wot's going on:? :rant:

i just don't know why this is happning to me!!

pls read this ''MODS''!!

w.salam
I've tried to join...I posted off the reason why etc....some time last week...but I haven't heard anything back yet...do you know if you usually have to wait a certain time period of joing this site..or does it take a long time for them to get around to answering mail..
thanks.

Kittygyal
05-03-2006, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
I've tried to join...I posted off the reason why etc....some time last week...but I haven't heard anything back yet...do you know if you usually have to wait a certain time period of joing this site..or does it take a long time for them to get around to answering mail..
thanks.

hi sis,

no you just join straight away god knows :rant:

bye

Far7an
05-03-2006, 03:54 PM
:sl:

Contact Labibah or another female mod. Don't complain in public, thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.