/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "All Seeing One Eye."

Ra`eesah
05-04-2005, 12:28 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

yes brothers and sisters its the FREEMASONS...
Who are they, what do they want, what are they after and who do they work for......

Read this shocking article titled "THE FREE MASONS!!! How The World Has Been Intelligently Controlled?"

or

Listen to the tape on you real player. {From The Shadows I - Freemasons}

Discription

Who are Free Masons?? and what are they up to? Listen to both sides and you will definitely be !!!Shocked!!!
Explore the cloaked hand that has been responsible for some of history's most important turning points. The same hand that now controls every medium, exploiting it for their sole ambition of total global domination with a one World government. Be there when we uncover the gripping truth surrounding Masonry, past and present that is exposed in this exclusive insight never before revealed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Link
05-28-2005, 01:11 AM
:sl:

what do guys know about the Free Masons?

Far7an
05-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Wa alaikumusalaam

Have a look here

:)

Arwa
05-28-2005, 01:22 AM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

There is a free masons building on the same road as my school :omg:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
05-31-2005, 01:28 PM
that casette link is so scary :'(

A7med
05-31-2005, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

There is a free masons building on the same road as my school :omg:
where abouts is ur school??? i think iv seen a FREE MASONS building too :omg:

Z
05-31-2005, 01:52 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

There's a Free Mason church in Manningham, Bradford. I think.

Lateralus63
05-31-2005, 02:18 PM

Misconception i wanna clear up, its not just the Freemasons are controlling the world, they are only part of this order, they are part of an order called the Illuminati, the illuminati is the collective order which seeks to control the world and prepare it for the "messiah" which is of course dajjal.

I have heard from the shadows tape but i did my research accordingly and freemasons are only part of it, there is also, the brotherhood, ordo templi orentis, the knights templar, and so on. They operate on different levels doing whatever to try and control the world.

The illuminati's existance can be proved by watching the first movie of Tomb Raider, or watching national treasure. The all seeing eye belongs to them not the free masons, type "illuminati" in google images and see what i mean.

imaad_udeen
05-31-2005, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lateralus63

The illuminati's existance can be proved by watching the first movie of Tomb Raider, or watching national treasure. The all seeing eye belongs to them not the free masons, type "illuminati" in google images and see what i mean.
How, exactly, do fictional movies like Tomb Raider and National Treasure "prove" the existance of the Illuminati?

Lateralus63
05-31-2005, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
How, exactly, do fictional movies like Tomb Raider and National Treasure "prove" the existance of the Illuminati?

Lara croft in tomb raider starts working with the illuminati, with a secret artifact called the "all seeing eye" to find a treasure called the triangle of light which can control time, ring any bells? And it actually at points of the film shows an illumaniti building, and well, there's your proof really.

National treasure? check the logo of the film.

imaad_udeen
05-31-2005, 04:43 PM

Lara croft in tomb raider starts working with the illuminati, with a secret artifact called the "all seeing eye" to find a treasure called the triangle of light which can control time, ring any bells? And it actually at points of the film shows an illumaniti building, and well, there's your proof really.

National treasure? check the logo of the film.
But those films are fictional, that proves nothing as to the existance of the illuminati.

I have always found the illuminati idea interesting, but I am not ready to believe it. Certainly, nothing in Tomb Raider or National Treasure is going to prove this to me.

Z
05-31-2005, 05:02 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

I think there is a force behind all the bad in this world, and I can go far as saying that I think this force is the illuminati.

aamirsaab
05-31-2005, 05:07 PM
See, the illuminati are quite clever in that approach: you cant 100% prove that they are there, but every one knows they exist.

There are many illuminati symbols around the world. In fact, the next time you use a dollar bill, look carefully near the top - you will see the all seeing eye pyramid.

The illuminati have existed for a very long time - since the crusades in fact.

The free masons are part of the illuminati - they help control the world. The newspapers you read, the tv programmes are all manipulated by the illuminati and free masons.
Always question the answers until your question is answered. That way you will never be blinded by the illuminati.

There is a free mason building in leicester - near regent college.

h1jabi_sista
05-31-2005, 05:26 PM

when you say 'control the world' what do you mean? :)

:w:

Lateralus63
05-31-2005, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista

when you say 'control the world' what do you mean? :)

Controlling the world means, instilling every single person with exactly the same ideology in their minds.

"Follow your desires".

imaad_udeen
05-31-2005, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul
Asalamu Alaikum

I think there is a force behind all the bad in this world, and I can go far as saying that I think this force is the illuminati.
I can say that I think there are a species of space monkeys living under the surface of Saturn. Doesn't make it true, though. But since it can't be proven otherwise...

Point is, without evidence for or against something, anyone can claim or believe anything, no matter how wild it is.

Lateralus63
05-31-2005, 06:09 PM
Point is, without evidence for or against something, anyone can claim or believe anything, no matter how wild it is.

bro i have already provided the evidence in films. There is plenty others, look in some songs there are satanical backward messages.

Not only that, but the one dollar bill has been mentioned as well.

imaad_udeen
05-31-2005, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
See, the illuminati are quite clever in that approach: you cant 100% prove that they are there, but every one knows they exist.

There are many illuminati symbols around the world. In fact, the next time you use a dollar bill, look carefully near the top - you will see the all seeing eye pyramid.

The illuminati have existed for a very long time - since the crusades in fact.

The free masons are part of the illuminati - they help control the world. The newspapers you read, the tv programmes are all manipulated by the illuminati and free masons.
Always question the answers until your question is answered. That way you will never be blinded by the illuminati.

There is a free mason building in leicester - near regent college.
I still don't believe it. There is a free mason building where I live, too...

Sounds to me like more conspiracy theory stuff. It's fun to contemplate and discuss, but a pyramid on the dollar bill proves nothing. The existance of the Free Masons proves nothing.

imaad_udeen
05-31-2005, 06:12 PM

bro i have already provided the evidence in films. There is plenty others, look in some songs there are satanical backward messages.

Not only that, but the one dollar bill has been mentioned as well.
Did you miss the point that this is not evidence?

Is Star Wars evidence that Darth Vader and the Emporer are really trying to control the galaxy?

Come on...

You can't use fictional films or fictional novels to prove this theory.

Lateralus63
05-31-2005, 06:12 PM
I still don't believe it.

The question is belief or not. I cant prove you the existance of them at all. All i can show you is evidence which backs a belief. Since you have not seen or experienced them, you cannot be 100% sure. But the best you can do is believe it. One eye, novus ordo seclorum (new world order) its all there just look.

Protected_Diamond
05-31-2005, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link

what do guys know about the Free Masons?
they worship the devil? :confused:

Z
05-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Here's a good link to read up on. Some pretty interesting stuff.

Protected_Diamond
05-31-2005, 06:25 PM
i heard bush was a free mason? :zip:

Protected_Diamond
05-31-2005, 06:28 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Here's a good link to read up on. Some pretty interesting stuff.
:w: ooh there've got some scary pitcures there :zip:

Z
05-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Yeah, but don't forget to read the text too. You don't want to end up saying something which can be proven silly later on in the matter like what happened before. It's a long read, but worth it I assure you. But, try not to waste too much time reading it.

Lateralus63
05-31-2005, 06:33 PM

You can't use fictional films or fictional novels to prove this theory.

I wasnt asking you to believe it. If you dont i wont try to convince you. im in the middle of another debate right now and i cant handle 2 at a time :)

Protected_Diamond
06-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Yeah, but don't forget to read the text too. You don't want to end up saying something which can be proven silly later on in the matter like what happened before. It's a long read, but worth it I assure you. But, try not to waste too much time reading it.
:w: yeah dont worry i'll read it too lool :)

Z
06-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

I have a scary thought.

Say, these people cause all the bad in the world. Ok, then one must think these peolpe are nothing as Allah brings all good and bad. But, what if Allah is using these people as a means to implement the bad? After all, Allah Himself doesn't cure us, He has created the doctor and medicine as a means.

I know we shouldn't think evil of Allah, but I do think this may be the case. Those who fall into their trap, are the doomed ones? Could these people also be the forerunners to the Dajjaal?

(Sorry for thinking out loud.)

Ra`eesah
06-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Assalamu'Alayakum

for those who are to lazy to read long articles (like me) listen to this audio tape online......And it also talks about what brother Abdul said already so u will find ur answer there. :)
Listen to the tape on you real player. {From The Shadows I - Freemasons}

Discription

Who are Free Masons?? and what are they up to? Listen to both sides and you will definitely be !!!Shocked!!!
Explore the cloaked hand that has been responsible for some of history's most important turning points. The same hand that now controls every medium, exploiting it for their sole ambition of total global domination with a one World government. Be there when we uncover the gripping truth surrounding Masonry, past and present that is exposed in this exclusive insight never before revealed

P.S

its kinda creepy.....but it has a happy ending!

Lateralus63
06-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

I have a scary thought.

Say, these people cause all the bad in the world. Ok, then one must think these peolpe are nothing as Allah brings all good and bad. But, what if Allah is using these people as a means to implement the bad? After all, Allah Himself doesn't cure us, He has created the doctor and medicine as a means.

I know we shouldn't think evil of Allah, but I do think this may be the case. Those who fall into their trap, are the doomed ones? Could these people also be the forerunners to the Dajjaal?

(Sorry for thinking out loud.)

Yes they are the forerunners to the dajjal, because they bear the same qualities, the make the bad seem like the good, they have one eye, they can cure and cause disease rapily (AIDS) and they spread falsehood around.

Ra`eesah
06-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Assalamu'Alayakum

No he is a part of what is called "The Skull and Bones" which is even worse...anyway they are all together in this...

Muezzin
06-01-2005, 10:14 PM
These Free Masons, these secret-society types... if they were in school, they'd probably be beaten up for being geeky, what with all their secret handshakes involving peace signs and a chicken dance.

I'm not denying they exist. I don't know for certain whether they truly control the world, but I don't concern myself too much about it since there's not really much I can do to change it. That said, I'm not too fond of them either.

And Bush a member of the 'Skull and Bones'? I just had a mental image of the President as a pirate.

Muhammad
06-01-2005, 11:39 PM

Well said brother :)

Mr. Baldy
06-02-2005, 10:03 AM
aslaam alykum,

we should be bothered with these people if they truly do exist, i mean how much people watch 'the simpsons', and how much of those people are muslim, if they do propogate there ideas through 'the simpsons' then how much muslims will be affected, and what if they start to believe it? it is on the muslim ummah to deal with these people, as the article said, islam is the only thing that stands in there way. so rather than wash our hands of this problem because 'we cant do anything', we sould be saying, what can i do? if we let these people carry on like they are, on the day of judgment we will be accountable for letting them scheme and plan against muslims. when islam first came to the prophet (SAWS) he didnt say well im the only muslim in the world at this time, so im not going to bother with anythig, becoz allah has promised me a global ummah, no he looked the kuffar in the eye and shouted out the word of islam, so now that we are faced with a problem lets foolow the best example for us, and tell those free msaons that we are here to stay and that we will not yeild to them.

wa alykum aslaam

Muhammad
06-02-2005, 10:29 AM

Yes you have a point aswell...I was just listening to that tape yesterday, the first side only, and it is quite scary how they have infiltrated just about everything...
This should also be an deterrent to those who listen to songs to stop doing so, because many of them have backward messages (i.e. if you play the song backwards, there are hidden messages), involving addresses to Satan and evil of the like...the tape makes mention that these messages somehow get instilled in one's mind and subconsciously affects a person's decisions and actions...I think the same goes for TV, for there are undertones and symbols in films etc. and often the theme of a film can represent their beliefs and thoughts.

aamirsaab
06-02-2005, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

I think the same goes for TV, for there are undertones and symbols in films etc. and often the theme of a film can represent their beliefs and thoughts.

So can the internet.

Regards to the free masons: yeah they exist but is contol really a bad thing? ah well, most of you lot have posted some good information bout them but really, if they do control the world what can one do to stop it? I aint afraid of nobody apart from Allah - free masons can do what they like for all i care cus at the end of the day Allah is the most powerful and He knows our fate. He decides whether we go to hell or paradise not these free mason weirdos.

Muhammad
06-02-2005, 03:33 PM

Yep, definitely Aamirsaab...I found this poem which pretty much sums up how we should feel:
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...8489#post38489

Mr. Baldy
06-02-2005, 03:38 PM
aslaam alykum,

ok well we shouldnt have that thought process, yes these free masons are loonies, but is that going to stop us giving dawa to them? i mean the people at the prophets time were really jahyl, they owned slaves, killed female children and worshipped idols, and in 23 years the prophet (SAWS) changed not only them but the whole of arabia and introduced to them the concept of islam as a political system. just think that when your neighbour gets judged, hes goingt to say, well actually it isnt my fault, becoz nadeem or amirsaab didnt tell me about islam, and so i could never learn it. so we will be accountable for not giving these kuffar dawa, be they free masons or not.

and anyway if they are working against islam and khilfha, we should be working against them and exposing them for the liars and cheats they are.

wa alykum aslaam

Muezzin
06-02-2005, 03:41 PM
It's all a conspiracy I tell you! I know where these dastardly Freemasons got their All Seeing One Eye from! They stole it!

'ARRR'

Translation: 'Gimme me eye back ye scurvy dogs!'

mujahedeen2087
09-19-2005, 02:49 AM
Masonry has been able for some time and with effective methods of propaganda to make the masses accept a false idea. To tell the truth and aid people in accepting it is much easier.

When Muslims undertake this duty, with God's permission, the following pronouncement will become manifest: "Rather We hurl the truth against falsehood and it cuts right through it and it vanishes clean away!" (Qur'an, 21:18)

Then, the twentyfirst century will not be the century of "Global Freemasonry" as the Masons had hoped, but the century of Islamic morality.

They said, "Glory be to You! We have no
knowledge except what You have taught us.
You are the All-Knowing, the All-Wise."
(Qur'an, 2: 32)

please look at these
http://www.harunyahya.com/globalfree...troduction.php
http://www.harunyahya.com/knights01.php

black_blood
09-19-2005, 08:49 AM
hmm interesting post,
i listened to a tape where it talked about alot of satanic believers and mason.(how many masons are there?).
anyway 1 mason made the very popular cartoon "the SIMPSONS".
and it is a brainwashing show so we shouldnt watch it. u know in some previous episodes i watched there are some stupid things Homer Simpson says e.g "really.....i am GOD?"
anyway hope it was helpful.

SALAMZ

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-19-2005, 08:57 AM

If anyone wants to know about freemasons here are a few articles that are related. May it be beneificial :coolsis: !
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/content.php?article.5
http://dubaibuzz.com/content.php?article.1

Far7an
09-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Threads merged,

Brothers and Sisters! please please please! search before posting, to make sure the thread you want to post does not already exist.

Barakallahu feekum!

mujahedeen2087
09-20-2005, 04:32 AM
If Anyone Has Information About These People Please Share

inshallah the mahdi will come and destroy them.
Allah akbar

does anyone have any information to discuss in this topic

3 POSTS MERGED ! :-\

afriend2
10-04-2005, 03:44 PM
ive heard the tape many times and it it very informative. but have no fear as they are no match for Allah!

muslimrebel
10-08-2005, 04:23 PM
FREE MASON'S......all i can say about them is they are in the head totally......and like how one brother said.......
wen they plan ALLAH also plans......and allah is the best of planers

Damatus22
02-10-2006, 06:06 AM
It all Started in the late 1400's where people where starting to relize a new order must be put in place. It started in spain from influences from Italy Secret Societys began forming with members who where extremely intelligent and powerful. The Freemasons {Where not called masons at the time and where a bit diffrent} Where born and they spread throughout Italy, and France eventually reaching Germany. There the Bavarian Illuminati was started and the world has been in a tight grip there power grew rapidly ever since and they control all aspects of society behind the scenes though there is proof of there exsistence freemasons are a big one and there is more you just have to look closely. They are the main organization and they have thousands of other ones supporting them.

In the late 18th century, Adam Weishaupt was a professor at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria. He believed in the abolition of both government and organized religion, so much so that on May 1, 1776 he started a little social club to that end. The original group began with five members and was called The Order of Perfectibilists. Later it was renamed the Order of the Illuminati, and this enterprise spread throughout central Europe.

From its inception, the first rule of the Illuminati was DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI. Because of its controversial aims, the club had to keep its agenda and even its existence a strict secret. In written correspondence, members used a code to refer to dates, locations, and individual members. Weishaupt's codename was "Spartacus."

Professor Weishaupt joined a German strain of Freemasonry in 1777, being initiated in Munich. He immediately began to poach from the ranks of his fellow Masons to fill out his own clandestine group. This recruitment continued unabated until he was finally caught and expelled from the Freemasons.

Eventually, somebody spilled the beans about Weishaupt's project and the ideals to which it was dedicated. All of a sudden, he become one of the most hated men in Europe. He had simultaneously managed to rile both church and state.

The end result was a crackdown on secret societies across the board. In June 1784, both the Masons and the Illuminati were declared illegal by the King of Bavaria. Weishaupt fled to Gotha, a city in eastern Germany, to escape arrest. There he lived out the rest of his days.

People tend to get uptight when they are forced to look at the back of a dollar bill. And they have good reason to. There it is on the left -- that goddamned pyramid with the freaky eyeball. And what the is that at the bottom? NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM. Obviously some kind of incantation.

According to the official explanation, the phrase is Latin for "a new order of the ages." The designer of the Great Seal, Charles Thomson, claimed that the "new order" he was referring to was that of the American republic. The year on the pyramid is 1776, which is the date of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

All right, fine. But what about that eyeball? That thing is definitely occult. Nothing says "Big Brother" quite like a hovering eyeball.

Thomson explained away that one by claiming the eyeball belonged to God (or "Providence," as he put it), and that the phrase ANNUIT COEPTIS means "it has favored our undertakings." Taken together, they are intended to communicate the idea that God is rooting for America.

Ever Since the end of World War 2 when a UFO crashed in roswell New Mexico there has been mass secrecy about the US gouverment at that time. Today it is almost forgotten even though it is on tons of sites it is not talked about in the mainstream. Well to the Point the US gouverment made a deal with Aliens beings not of this planet. In exchange for Technology the US Secret Gouverment and the Illuminati will allow the aliens to perform abductions on anyone. They even implant chips into abductees possibly mind control devices. The Aliens called the Greys want the Human DNA for the Survival of there race. There race is about to die because there is an error in there DNA code. They have no Sexual Organs and they Clone themselvs over and over several diffrent types also if not millions. Since there is errors within there DNA for some reason they want to produce Hybrids with humans creating half-Human half Alien Clones. Ya hard to belive....There are countless others of aliens interacting with earth at this time both good and evil. But this is the main race and there intentions are Negative. They and there Rulers the Draconains who are 6-12 foot tall Reptoid beings who are brutal and evil a relation is the "Serpent" in the bible. They are present on earth in minimul numbers within underground facilities. There are also war going on deep miles underground as resistence groups form against them from other US agencies, Factions, and groups. Again all hard to belive. The Evil Aliens are the Controllers of the Illuminati since humanity has sinned evil rules over it for the most part they do not rule people directly individually although evil can. {This Info was taken from Rotten.com Archives}

This is a picture of a secrets meeting of gouverment officals just scroll down on the page Notice a Danish and French Flag Hanging in the backround.

[URL="http://www.apfn.org/apfn/illuminati.htm"]

A French Site with some important Pictures. {Not in French}

[URL="http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo.htm"]

Illuminati History

Alien Links PLEASE read these ones expecially the bottom one!!!!

[URL="http://www.crowdedskies.com/grey_alien.htm"]

[URL="http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Ptah.html"]

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._alien_19a.htm

I know for a fact Aliens exsist and I swear to god they do. Even if the Bible or Qauran denies it. Scientests have concluded there are billions of planets in the milkey way galaxy. Then Trillions of galaxies within out universe beyond that is more universes alternate galaxys and Higher Dimensions where there is life beyond the physica...that is my opinion. Humans Cannot be the Only ones in the galaxy when there are billions of planets. There is definently alot more civilizations much more advance than us on diffrent planets. That is just about it :thankyou:

Damatus22
02-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Sorry about those links just copy and paste.

sargon
02-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Salaam, greetings :)

Everyone's been contributing some good stuff, a lot of good advice.

While you shouldn't be too caught up in this global conspiracy, you should be aware what is going on.

The Free Masons are a group, one of many as someone else mentioned, along with Templar Knights, Illuminati, etc... Illuminati I think is a bit more secretive and higher in order but that's not the point.

The point that it comes down to is that the highest in this order of evil are consciously doing these things, and thus they are true enemies of Islam.

Jewish mysticism, Qabalah, is where most if not all of modern day magick/black magic comes from. Free Masons and the other orders are all taught higher levels of black magic as they get higher in their respective order. Most of the people I would say are pawns, not fully aware of what's going on. It's the people at the top, the truly evil people, in cohorts with the devil.

So giving dawaah in my opinion is good, there are probably tons of people that join these groups because on the outside they have a "good image," and donate to charities and what not.

Insha Allah someone or me maybe will gather all the references together so people can become edjucated without wasting too much time searching on the internet for crazy conspiracies.

In the end, it all comes down to being a good Muslim anyways, but it's good to be aware :)

Kittygyal
02-13-2006, 08:45 PM
wow unbelievable

Liban
02-13-2006, 09:48 PM
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :brother: :uhwhat

Anette
02-13-2006, 10:00 PM
I must say something though. If this conspiration theory is true they sure have a lousy PR-manager, because I never heard about it. I heard about freemason, but for all I know it is a bunch of elderly men living from their long history of mystericism in western countries.

I would be really surprised if they had something substantial power in this world and I really do not think this is anything to take to serious.

When I look at the Swedish homepage http://www.frimurarorden.se/eng/index.htm they talking about: Personal development, fellowship and act of mercy. They donate money to children and elderly people. The Swedish freemason order is built upon Christianity in that way that they living after the "golden rule": treat others like you want others to treat you. (I’m not sure this part is in the linked page but it is at the Swedish).

I noticed that the article said that we are being fooled to take this hidden messages in without even notice. This makes it kind of tricky to try to say anything against it because who knows if I am fooled? But maybe you can fool some people all time and all time fool someone but for sure you cannot fool everyone the whole time.

I do not believe this is a threat. Mostly because if it has been something weird about this "order" the newspaper for sure already would have gone for a great story about this, since it means nothing to general people like me.

abdul Majid
02-13-2006, 10:01 PM
simpsons really.......lol

abdul Majid
02-13-2006, 10:02 PM
hey werent a couple of the presidents of the us were masons...

czgibson
02-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Greetings,

The Free Masons exist, all right, but I'm not convinced they're controlling the world.

As for all that Illuminati stuff mentioned earlier in the thread - I think ideas about the Illuminati show how people are willing to believe just about anything if it seems remotely credible...

It remind me of a book called 'The Illuminatus Trilogy' by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea - the book takes every conspiracy theory you could possibly think of and joins them all into one massive conspiracy that is so huge it's just ludicrous.

Here's an essay on the Illuminati that readers might find interesting. What it shows more than anything else is the fact that, on this question, no-one really knows what they're talking about:

The Illuminati: A Precise Exegesis on the Available Evidence

Peace

Trumble
02-13-2006, 10:38 PM
I known a few Freemasons over the years. I'm afraid the idea of "controlling the world" is just laughable.. Freemasons have a few weird rituals, but its basically no more than a social club. At the very worst, membership may have been used to gain a push-up here and there, maybe in getting promoted and such.

The Illuminati are a fantasy. Although a medieval society of that name may have existed the only reason the name is known is because of popular fiction (the 'Illuminatus' trilogy that has been mentioned, a role-playing game and most significantly a novel by 'Da Vinci Code' author Dan Brown called 'Angels and Demons').

Muezzin
02-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah, the 'Illumaniti' don't exist.

...But the Patriots might. :p

Hint: Play Metal Gear Solid 2 to see who or what the Patriots are ;)

isk
02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
I have read the article as well as listening to the audio, its an eye opener i believe

May God give us the strenght to remain steadfast on the right path
Ameen

Muezzin
02-14-2006, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by isk
I have read the article as well as listening to the audio, its an eye opener i believe

May God give us the strenght to remain steadfast on the right path
Ameen
Was that a pun? :p

sargon
02-19-2006, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
I known a few Freemasons over the years. I'm afraid the idea of "controlling the world" is just laughable.. Freemasons have a few weird rituals, but its basically no more than a social club. At the very worst, membership may have been used to gain a push-up here and there, maybe in getting promoted and such.

The Illuminati are a fantasy. Although a medieval society of that name may have existed the only reason the name is known is because of popular fiction (the 'Illuminatus' trilogy that has been mentioned, a role-playing game and most significantly a novel by 'Da Vinci Code' author Dan Brown called 'Angels and Demons').
Of course the FreeMasons don't reveal EVERYTHING about their organization. There are plenty of Zionists that probably aren't even aware of the assasinations they're government has carried out, same with Americans who don't know about depleted Uranium in Iraq and it's horrors, and even Muslims who don't know or do know and disagree with the very few who practice terrorism.

Just because some Free Masons don't know or tell you about their plans, doesn't mean the plans don't exist.

I'm American (moved away though :) ), but that doesn't mean I know the intentions of my president. I can try and guess but most of it is a reasonable guess. I know one thing for sure that he's NOT a good person and he's dealing with evil people.

It's probably the same with a lot of Free Masons, or even more naive. Just like a lot of Americans still think 9/11 was done by Muslims, a lot of Free Masons think it's just a "social club."
:hiding: :grumbling :offended:

dany
03-31-2006, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sargon
Of course the FreeMasons don't reveal EVERYTHING about their organization. There are plenty of Zionists that probably aren't even aware of the assasinations they're government has carried out, same with Americans who don't know about depleted Uranium in Iraq and it's horrors, and even Muslims who don't know or do know and disagree with the very few who practice terrorism.

Just because some Free Masons don't know or tell you about their plans, doesn't mean the plans don't exist.

I'm American (moved away though :) ), but that doesn't mean I know the intentions of my president. I can try and guess but most of it is a reasonable guess. I know one thing for sure that he's NOT a good person and he's dealing with evil people.

It's probably the same with a lot of Free Masons, or even more naive. Just like a lot of Americans still think 9/11 was done by Muslims, a lot of Free Masons think it's just a "social club."
:hiding: :grumbling :offended:
:brother: you are definitely right bro. :okay:

dany
03-31-2006, 02:56 PM
:brother: ummm...assasinations...conspiracies.....try to search for Victor Ostrovsky, the ex- Mossad agent on the internet, VERRRY interesting story :X :hiding: :statisfie

sargon
04-01-2006, 10:56 AM
There's too much information that's either wrong or biased, I just want a true version of history! :hiding:

dany
04-01-2006, 11:16 AM
:brother:

regarding 9/11 go to http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-i.html

it's the declassified documents of NORTHWOODS PROJECT. you'll noticed the similarity.

THEY ARE REALLY A BEAST ! :skeleton:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Well everyone knows of the famous freemason group especially since the maker of simpsons seems to be one! But how many really know of the illumaniti. The illumaniti are the members who reside at the top branch of the freemason heirarchy. Thought to be zionists this group is doing so much undercover, and nothing abuot them is really known!!

I would like to see what people know about this group!

imaad_udeen
05-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Thumbs up!

------
05-05-2006, 02:57 PM
And the point of that picture was.....:?

imaad_udeen
05-05-2006, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
And the point of that picture was.....:?
The illuminati has been talked to death on this forum.

And....

It's a funny picture.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 03:03 PM
The illuminati has been talked to death on this forum.

And....

It's a funny picture.
lol im sry i didnt realise... :heated:

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 03:04 PM
...and you got a simspon avatar

MetSudaisTwice
05-05-2006, 03:04 PM
salam
bro abd majd do a thread search, inshallah that will help
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Lol One Reply? Thats Quite Funny!!!

imaad_udeen
05-05-2006, 03:07 PM
ok, removed the pic. Sorry. :)

imaad_udeen
05-05-2006, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier
...and you got a simspon avatar
Good observation. :D

Trumble
05-05-2006, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
Well everyone knows of the famous freemason group especially since the maker of simpsons seems to be one! But how many really know of the illumaniti. The illumaniti are the members who reside at the top branch of the freemason heirarchy. Thought to be zionists this group is doing so much undercover, and nothing abuot them is really known!!

I would like to see what people know about this group!

The "Illuminati" you describe are a novelists' fantasy (Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea originally, and more recently Dan Brown), although one with a historical basis. The whole story can be found all over the internet so there doesn't seem much point in repeating it.

Wikipedia is as good as anything.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 07:12 PM
^ Really :eek: thx 4 the input :)

Muhammad
05-05-2006, 07:16 PM

Threads merged.

Hopefully you can find plenty of info in this thread Insha'Allaah!

There's this thread aswell: http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...reemasons.html

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 07:18 PM
but it really seems like theres too much under raps trumble, there is sumthin pullin the strings....

czgibson
05-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Greetings,

Have a read of The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson.

All the events and theories in the book are absolutely true!*

Peace

*Caveat Emptor: Don't believe everything you read...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Have a read of The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. All the events and theories in the book are absolutely true!*

Peace

*Caveat Emptor: Don't believe everything you read...
lol u just nicely controdicted yourself there and lol there is also a documentary on the works of both the American government and Illuminati...

czgibson
05-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
lol u just nicely controdicted yourself there and lol there is also a documentary on the works of both the American government and Illuminati...
That sounds interesting. Have you got a link for it? That reminds me - don't believe everything you watch either. :p

Peace

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

That sounds interesting. Have you got a link for it? That reminds me - don't believe everything you watch either. :p

Peace
LOLOL what next dont believe evrythin you see? :p

Leyla73
10-27-2008, 11:17 PM
How come some people say that there's a freemason building not far away from them?? I mean, aren't they meant to hide everything? And not let people know where they have secret meetings or stuff like that...
And also, the creator of Simpsons is a freemason?! Does he put any signs in his cartoons?

Also, here's a great link:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=Free+Masons

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.