/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Baby

Isma'el
05-04-2006, 11:04 AM
:sl:
Any1 know the procedures to follow when a new baby arives.....? ie what to read n stuff..?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
05-04-2006, 12:17 PM
:sl: brother

you must be a mind reader....i was gonna ask this too...imma move it to the basics of Islam section tho...i think we'll get a better reply there:)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Devoted
05-04-2006, 12:49 PM
:sl:

This might help :) ((i hope :statisfie ))

The Rights of the New Born Baby in Islam

:w:

Umm Yoosuf
05-04-2006, 03:43 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...ldren+in+Islam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-04-2006, 03:44 PM
salam,

erm what do you mean what you read when a new born baby arrives???

W.salam

Ummah
05-04-2006, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam,

erm what do you mean what you read when a new born baby arrives???

W.salam
Asalaamualaikum

i think they are referring to the islamic rituals prescribed by the Prophet (pbuh) to be carried out on the birth of a baby e.g. reciting the Adhaan in the ear of the baby, and the practice of placing some honey or a chewed date in the babies mouth, the practice of the Aqeeqah, shaving the head etc... inshAllah when you read the links you will understand.

Ma'salaama

Kittygyal
05-04-2006, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummah
Asalaamualaikum

i think they are referring to the islamic rituals prescribed by the Prophet (pbuh) to be carried out on the birth of a baby e.g. reciting the Adhaan in the ear of the baby, and the practice of placing some honey or a chewed date in the babies mouth.. inshAllah when you read the links you will understand.

Ma'salaama

salam,

ta for the info i just wana say but why do they do this:?
sori if am asking too much i come from a christian background so just never heard this before and very curious :rollseyes

w.salam

Ummah
05-04-2006, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam,

ta for the info i just wana say but why do they do this:?
sori if am asking too much i come from a christian background so just never heard this before and very curious :rollseyes

w.salam
no problem. :)

sis please read the link given in the earlier post, http://www.missionislam.com/family/rightsnewborn.htm
this briefly explains the reasons as to why certain procedures were prescribed by the Prophet (pbuh).

inshAllah u will understand once u read it, if after that you have anymore questions, then i will inshAllah attempt to answer them.

take care x
wa' alaikum asalaam

Kittygyal
05-04-2006, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummah
no problem. :)

sis please read the link given in the earlier post, http://www.missionislam.com/family/rightsnewborn.htm
this briefly explains the reasons as to why certain procedures were prescribed by the Prophet (pbuh).

inshAllah u will understand once u read it, if after that you have anymore questions, then i will inshAllah attempt to answer them.

take care x
wa' alaikum asalaam

salam,

ta sis don't worri about it once i have read it and IF i have any questions i will confirm them to you :)

w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.