/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should Isreal Exist?

R_Mujahed
05-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Aslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh
BismALLAH Arhman Arheem
Dear Respected Brothers, Sisters, Men, and Women

Do you believe a Jewish State has the right to exist?... This thread has been made so that different thoughts and opinions can be shared, but not discussed, because it starts getting nasty... Taking into account how Israel came to existence, post a reply on why or why not Israel should exist! This is merely to see both sides of the issue, nothing more!

There are 3 rules that I kindly ask you to follow:

1- No articles, No news reports
2- One post per account
3- Do Not quote others, and Do Not reply to their posts

There are two rules you must follow:

1- Post your opinion on the question and that is it!
2- Post your reply first and then go and read the other posts!

May we all be Enlightened
Baraka ALLAH Feeman Itba Alhuda
Waslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Syed Nizam
05-04-2006, 04:26 PM
Assalamualaikum,

Well, if u asked me in 1950s... definitely my answered will be NO.

But, things are very much complicated now. Even I myself are not so sure about the answer anymore...:? Some of us will argue that the entity of Israel is illegal! Yes, from a historical point of view. If that the case, than the answer will be YES. But, one thing I do know for sure, the Zionists regime of Israel must definitely go...!

Muslim Soldier
05-04-2006, 04:28 PM
:sl:
I think Israel should not exist because:
1. It is occupying the palestinian land illegally.
2. It is the cause for the deaths of many innocent palestinians.

Short and sweet.:)

knuckles
05-04-2006, 04:45 PM
I think it should exist becuase Jews have lived on that before there was ever a such thing as a Muslim. The Romans named the land Palestine to remove any association of the Jews after they rebelled.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahdisoldier19
05-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Actually to prove your stupidity, jews of the roman time were themselves muslims because they submitted to Allah swt. So to call the righteous muslims of the past jews nahhh sorry.

Remember Politics no religion

j4763
05-04-2006, 04:48 PM
I think it should exist because no one owns the world so people of any faith should be allowed to live where ever they please.

imaad_udeen
05-04-2006, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Actually to prove your stupidity, jews of the roman time were themselves muslims because they submitted to Allah swt. So to call the righteous muslims of the past jews nahhh sorry.

huh? How could they be Muslims before the final Prophet (pbuh) brought humanity to Islam?

twelver
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19

follow the rules of the thread poster, you bully!

twelver
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Yes, Israel has a right to exist and is rightly doing so as we speak. End of story!

Muezzin
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Um, has anyone noticed that you can actually choose both options?

Edit-me-do! :p

strider
05-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Yes, Israel does have a right to exist as its own independant state, just like Palestine does but not on land which it is illegally occupying, presently.

Ma'assalama

afriend
05-04-2006, 04:58 PM
LOL

Ok...Well, actually I took both options, Israel needs somewhere to go, but it shouldn't be acquired through illegal land grabs :)

Kidman
05-04-2006, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
huh? How could they be Muslims before the final Prophet (pbuh) brought humanity to Islam?
Because they followed the word of God... and when Christianity came they became Christians following the word of God... then when our beloved final prophet came without all the human corruption, they did convert to Islam also... not all of them though as you can see. So you really can't say that Jews were there before Islam existed because when Islam did come, a lot of jews converted or "took a step up" knowing what is the true word of God and what has been distorted by humans after Musa (A.S.) or Isa (A.S) died.

Kavon

Rou
05-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Israel as a state should never have happend jews have aright to live in that land as much as muslims that is not the issue the state know as israel is illegal and has murdered and existed illegaly for a long time under a outside pressure was it created and under a forigen oressure does it continue to exist...an injustice...

before the children of israel came to that land there were philistines lets goive it back to them if were using 2000years back history to decide who lives where...

and those who lived on those lands have always been following the religon of the one god therefore they were muslim long before they rejected prophet isa (jesus) peace be upon him and became jews...

otherwise today they would be muslims...so if it is to be judged on who was on that land 2000years back lets give it back to the muslims and USA back to the native americans...otherwise stop talking of what you know not...

Nicola
05-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Israel will always exist..God foretold it.
It doesn't really matter what we humans think or want...though we are entitled to our opinions..but at the end of the day.
It is Gods will and it will be done.

Gods choosen people will contintue to dwell in Israel until the end of time Then God then will build a new Jerusalem on a new earth. For his choosen Children.
Amen

guyabano
05-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Of course, Israel has a right to exist. It's a blessing for that region! They develop hightec. It's a witness, that also the middle east can evolute if only they want.
They were able to make this dry land fertile, and while Jews eat juicy oranges, mosts arabs around still bite the dust of the desert and run with AK47's around ! - Shameful -.

root
05-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Why can the Palestinians not settle in a new home like the Israilis.

here is a great place that they can live without border disputes:

I just hope they don't burn the US flag that is on it ;-)

R_Mujahed
05-04-2006, 08:26 PM
A reminder to follow the rules... or else!!! Is there not respect for the rules? Knuckles, Mahdisoldier19, Guyabano, Twelver and Rou please do not post any more, you have used your 1 post!

Choose only one choice, because only 1 will be taken... As I look at the results, no name is under both answers!

Trumble
05-04-2006, 09:26 PM
You need to consider the situation now, not two millenia, a century, or half a century ago. Israel is there, and it's people are there. They have as much right to stay where they want to be as anybody else...virtually every piece of real-estate on the planet has been "acquired" from somebody else in similar fashion at one time or another - how far back do you go?

The only way forward now is a peaceful, equitable two-state solution, with a Palestinian state in Gaza and (all of) the West Bank. The only way that will ever happen is if Israel's right to exist is recognised, terrorism ends and no threat to the existence of Israel exists. In that eventuality, the US no longer has an excuse to block UN demands that Israel withdraw completely from the occupied territories, and sanctions (if necessary) can be applied to ensure they do just that. Israeli "settlers" in the West Bank should be welcomed to stay if they wish, but in part of Palestine, not Israel.

hissa
05-04-2006, 10:20 PM
No.
Do people really need an explanation for why not??

Wahid
05-04-2006, 10:55 PM
nop, land belongs to palastinians.

Wahid
05-04-2006, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
It doesn't really matter what we humans think or want...though we are entitled to our opinions..but at the end of the day.

Gods choosen people will contintue to dwell in Israel until the end of time Then God then will build a new Jerusalem on a new earth. For his choosen Children.
Amen
Gods choosen pple were defeated in the crusades and afterwards plastine was held by their rightfull owners for about 1000 years , u think just because isreal been there illigaly for 60 odd years it will be there forever? i would give them another 10 years or less ;D untill the islamic state builds up

Joe98
05-04-2006, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
nop, land belongs to palastinians

That is evidence that Muslim do not believe in compromise.

I have heard Islamicphobia is on the rise in the West. I wonder why that would be?

Bittersteel
05-05-2006, 12:16 AM
I want Israel to exist ...within the 1949 armistice lines and with East jerusalem in the hands of Palestine.Period.

*noor
05-05-2006, 12:40 AM
one word............NO!

Umm Salama
05-05-2006, 12:49 AM
AS Salam Alaikum Wr Wb

Ummm No they do not deserve such a thing................
Allahu Akbar, how ungreatful they are to Allah subhana wa ta'ala
Uff This is a really heated subject forme !!! but did not Allah prohibited them from having a land for thier disobedience?????????

Anyways this land belongs to the muslims and they have no right to be there. Thier hands are stainded with our blood. They should all be kicked out and sent else were.........

I will not say more then this although I really really really really really want to

dishdash
05-05-2006, 01:00 AM
Should Israel exist? Possibly not. Why does it exist is probably a more pertinent question.

The Moslems of Palestine are being tested. Some even believe punished for their history (read up on the Palestinians' behaviours for the 100 years prior to the formation of Israel). The point is, Allah swt has willed it. We can pretend we don't know the answer why, but at the end of the day, Israel exists in the form it does because God says it should. God does not believe that the Palestinians currently deserve their own land, any more than the Kurds or the CHechens.

Palestinians should be picking up copies of the QUr'an not rocks. And for as long as they do, they will be punished and tested further. It is their fault, and probably ours too.

*noor
05-05-2006, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dishdash
Palestinians should be picking up copies of the QUr'an not rocks.

what are you trying to say? that Palestinians shouldn't fight for their land??

NJUSA
05-05-2006, 01:43 AM
The modern state of Israel was founded under a dark cloud of violence and deception, and it would have been far better for all concerned had it not happened in that fashion. But people are living there now, and it would be incongruous for a servant of Ar-Rahman to call for their expulsion, especially considering the conditions from which many settlers fled. What happened yesterday, even a moment ago is past, and cannot be undone. But every breath brings a new opportunity for mercy, wisdom, compassion, justice and peace. Too many of us, from all walks of life, squander the vast majority of these opportunities. But peace, and even safety for the Palestinians and Israelis depend on everyone taking full advantage of them.

north_malaysian
05-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Yes, but with 1 condition:

Palestine must be fully existed too like Israel (according to pre 1967 border)

This morning I've seen on CNN, Shimon Peres I think, saying about Jerusalem:-

He said there are 2 options:
1) A divided Jerusalem (Israeli Jerusalem and Palestinian Jerusalem)
2) A shared Jerusalem.

He said he preferred a shared Jerusalem.:bravo:

R_Mujahed
05-05-2006, 02:25 AM
Please... I do not want to remind people of the rules again, so follow the rules! Or this thread will be closed any we will not be able to share the different thoughts out there!

Post your opinion and do not answer others!!! For that sake, first post your answer then read what others have posted!

snakelegs
05-05-2006, 03:25 AM
i voted yes for the simple reason that it already does.
but the palestinians must get justice too.

Joe98
05-05-2006, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier
You make completely no sense. AT ALL

Then we have something in common :giggling:

extinction
05-05-2006, 05:05 AM
I think israel should live under palestine............so to have a joint state......kind of like how muslims in india live under hindu rule

syilla
05-05-2006, 05:09 AM
no...

but i think is already mentioned in the quran (pls correct me if i'm wrong)

Trumble
05-05-2006, 05:38 AM
I hope R_Mujahed will forgive a second post, which is only to respond to the point below;

format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
I think israel should live under palestine............so to have a joint state......kind of like how muslims in india live under hindu rule
Muslims in India do not "live under Hindu rule".. it is a secular state, and Hindus, Muslims, Jews and Christians have equal rights under the law. The present Prime Minister is a Sikh.

Israel is also a secular democracy, and a great many muslims live there with equal rights under the law. The majority of Jewish Israelis are actually secular rather than religious, and it is essential to remember that the Jewish sense of identity is based far more on their perception of themselves as a people rather than as a religious group. The nature of emigration to Palestine/Israel changed completely after WW2.

Joe98
05-05-2006, 06:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
I think israel should live under palestine............so to have a joint state......

Way back in the 1920's and 1930's the U.K wanted to give independance to the people of Palestine/Israel.

The only requirement was that there be a secular government and that representatives of all the peoples make up the government.

The US wants the same thing for Iraq today.

The problem was the people of Israel/Palestine could not agree and so the opportunity was missed.

-

north_malaysian
05-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Because of hostility how can Jews be under Palestinians and vice versa.

But I think the Ultra Orthodox Jews who against Zionism or Israel (g. Naturei Kartei) can apply to be Palestinians. I think they have met with Hamas leader regarding this.

Bittersteel
05-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Muslims in India do not "live under Hindu rule".. it is a secular state, and Hindus, Muslims, Jews and Christians have equal rights under the law.
the Constitution says so.and so does the Bangladeshi one.

KAding
05-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Was the creation of Israel in 1948 a mistake? Perhaps.

But it exists now, so let it be. Most countries in this world are artificial construct, the borders of practically all of them were determined by war, many even by offensive conquest aimed at exapansion. In that regard the Israeli case is a bit more complex, since most of the wars Israel fought were wars of survival.

Yes, it is a Zoinist and Jewish state. But there are already more than a million Arabs/Muslims living within that state. They probably have more freedom and a better standard of living than in any arab country. These calls for war and the destruction of Israel will only lead to more war and suffering. Arabs have tried a few times to eradicate Israel and failed, losing land in the process.

Tough luck, they took a gamble, and they lost. Live with it. If you want to have progress and development, war is not the best method.

S_87
05-05-2006, 09:10 AM

no. the jews in todays israel were given lands and rights when they moved there and look at what theyve done in return.
whos to say when palestine get a state israel isnt going to trouble them? they want the land of Al aqsa and until they get that they wont stop.
they do ot know the meaning of 'peace'

i can say more but ill stop now

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Guess what I voted for.
What's the bloody point in using the 'promised land' excuse when they are a secular state?!
The sooner it is back in Muslim hands the better. Look at the peace that was there when it was.
But saying that, I also believe that the ahle kitab should be allowed to live there peacefully under Muslim rule.
:w:

north_malaysian
05-05-2006, 09:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Was the creation of Israel in 1948 a mistake? Perhaps.

But it exists now, so let it be. Most countries in this world are artificial construct, the borders of practically all of them were determined by war, many even by offensive conquest aimed at exapansion. In that regard the Israeli case is a bit more complex, since most of the wars Israel fought were wars of survival.

Yes, it is a Zoinist and Jewish state. But there are already more than a million Arabs/Muslims living within that state. They probably have more freedom and a better standard of living than in any arab country. These calls for war and the destruction of Israel will only lead to more war and suffering. Arabs have tried a few times to eradicate Israel and failed, losing land in the process.

Tough luck, they took a gamble, and they lost. Live with it. If you want to have progress and development, war is not the best method.
In Israel there are over 1 million Muslims consist of Arabs, Jews and immigrants.

Muslim family laws are recognized.

Imams and mosques are sponsored by the state.

Yeah.... there are 10 Arabs in Knesset. Are there any Jews in Palestinian or other Arab nations Parliament.

Bnei Sakhnin is an Arab football club supported by Jews too.

dishdash
05-05-2006, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
what are you trying to say? that Palestinians shouldn't fight for their land??
What are you trying to say? That they should pick up rocks and not the QUr'an?

Akhi, if you'd have spent any time in Gaza or any of the West Bank you would notice that the mosques are empty (well, apart from the old men) Anyone who has spent any amount of time in that cursed country will back me up - I was truly appalled. I'll say no more except that I pray for them to recover.

And maybe it is OUR failing. Too often we pray for the downfall of the Israeli regime where maybe we should be praying for those Palestinian boys to rediscover their faith. Insh'Allah khyr.

Wa Allah hafiz

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 11:04 AM
well I am not following the rules by posting twice but I could not help noticing all the quotes and double psoting.

No debates!

...and the poll shows more than 100%

mizan_aliashraf
05-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Salam
They are on occupied land, so no, they should not exist. And the US and the UK should stop supporting such an open terrorist state.
Wassalam

Zulkiflim
05-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Salaam,

i voted no why simple,
Casue no country in this time and age should be built on the backs of anotehrs.

Isreal came about thru genocide of palestinian,Muslims and chrisitans..

Israel should remain if they respect both muslim and chrisitan,but now they dont..

knuckles
05-05-2006, 02:10 PM
I'm trying to stay within the rules but I'm not gonna let others that's not playing fair to get a pass.

R_Mujahed
05-05-2006, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by knuckles
I'm trying to stay within the rules but I'm not gonna let others that's not playing fair to get a pass.
I do appreciate that, and I know it is so hard to not reply to other posts! Hold yourself!!!

Noora_z3
05-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Does Israel have the Right to Exist?

Not in Palastine.

Link
05-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Not in palestine, May God curse anyone who supports the Zionist entity Israel

ameen

shahidiceprince
05-06-2006, 02:56 AM
The Jews are the people who,when are abstained from doing something, they do something else!!!
When they were forbidden to deal with new clothes, they started selling old clothes an this was the beginning of the second-hand trade.
When they were forbidden to deal with merchandise and other things, they started dealing with waste products! The Jews were the developers of the present-day waste product trade in the world!
The Jews taught man how to use old rags and how to use the fat removed from the animals while cleaning.
They are actually nomadics who do not have the right to exist!!!
Even if they exist, why should they settle in such clean places like the Middle East.
If they are allowed to exist in the middle east for the next century, they will turn it into a hell!!!
They should wiped out of world!!!

Syed Nizam
05-06-2006, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shahidiceprince
.......They are actually nomadics who do not have the right to exist!!! Even if they exist, why should they settle in such clean places like the Middle East. If they are allowed to exist in the middle east for the next century, they will turn it into a hell!!! They should wiped out of world!!!
That is a VERY harsh word to be used. Not only it is harsh, it is also racist & bigotry in nature! Dont penalised the whole Jewish people for the crimes of the Zionists Government! Dont mistaken the Zionists movement with the whole of Jewish people as there are even some Jews who go through great length to opposed Zionisms. Surely all of us should have known that they are even addressed in the Quran in a more subtle terms, Ahlul Kitab! There are indeed good jewish people throughout the history of time. You should learn more about it in the first place.

Should Israel exists? Yes, but NOT to the expenses of the Palestinian people. Just go back to the original boundary as have been drafted in the previous UN resolution. PERIOD.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-06-2006, 10:50 AM
[MAD][S]:anger: NO:anger:[/S][/MAD]

x Maz x
05-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Ameen...Short and sweet [S]NO[/S]...Why? use your brain and think ...WalaykumAsalaam x

Trumble
05-06-2006, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shahidiceprince
They are actually nomadics who do not have the right to exist!!!
Even if they exist, why should they settle in such clean places like the Middle East.
If they are allowed to exist in the middle east for the next century, they will turn it into a hell!!!
They should wiped out of world!!!

Probably the most sickening post I've ever seen on this forum. Racist garbage, pure and simple.

That apart, it's amazing so many here are saying "no". Is it really so hard to understand that unless that attitude changes you provide the Israelis with complete justification for virtually everything they do that you object to? The Arab/muslim world is totally impotent to get rid of Israel... the Jewish Israelis aren't going anywhere. Why not accept that Israel will remain, try and get along, and in so doing actually HELP the Palestinian people to get a better life? If you do that, there is an excellent chance of the boundaries Syed Nizam mentioned being re-established, and of pressure, including sanctions, from the West to force the Israelis to comply.

Sahraxx
05-06-2006, 03:37 PM
salaam members,
I feel that as much as jews have a right to their own state , it should not be on land that was acquired illegally.
As a muslim ummah it should be our duty to promote harmony as it is not the jews we are against ,just the zionist government. Inshallah the people of palestine will have a place to call their own.
W'salaam

cihad
05-06-2006, 04:30 PM
they should knock those stupid walls down

they should make it into 1 state (if that is even possible)
they shuldn't have checkpoints-it all goes back to wats that word again? anyway like hitler treated them and how the whites treated the blacks during apartheid and also the segregation in america

on the whole everybody needs to grow up a little and realise that things arn't going to change for the better unless the people want it to change

Zzims
05-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Assalamualaikum..
seen this topic was active.. respectively give my own opinion wether Israel should exist... For me Israel shouldnt be anywhere near M-E... but seeing its technicaly there.. we have no choice but to accept it.. the solution IMO is go back to the 1967 borders.. make two state.. and help out the new palestinian state to compete with Israel..a strong palestinian state will be a defiant force against israel intrusion or influence in the MIddle east... even though the Us is helping Israel.. (bear in mind the George bush addressed to the lobbyist in washington gathering for their 100th anniversary...he said i quote"The Us support for israel will not waever and will persistant as we are natural allies" is that a support of one man representing his nation or its the very will of the nation itself"?
even the Us with its hellbending mission to persue world wide Democracy will have trouble juggling its national defecit and the 5 billions is it or more Dollars per year aid to Israel.. for certain majority of the Us citizen dont even know how much Their goverment is spending on Israel... ive read some say israel is a benefit for M-E for its Hitech industry.. well most are just reverse engineered items.. and for anyone who thinks America is the land of freedom and justice and opportunity.. well think again... the are just like any other country.. its not a context too smear insults.. but the Us isnt perfect... if u say why Imigrants run for the Us.. its only because that the only way out..
Sorry if my opinion is a tit harsh.. but truth must be told.. goverments now isolate events from theyre own public to stay in power... A New CAliphate must be established... its the Only way...

Nablus
05-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Israel doesnt have the right to exist.The jews are collected from all over the world this means that they dont have astate , so they ocuppied the palestinian land and turned its nation to refugees
So this is Democracy to take ones house by force and leave him homeless.but we believe strongly that the right will return to his owners sooner or later

Imam786
05-06-2006, 07:45 PM

Amen
well i voted for'em both.....but i must say its Allah tala's Creation....Ameen...

Abdullah4ever
05-06-2006, 07:54 PM

Israel should exist... you may never now it might one day become a musllim country if allah wills. If you dont believe me, go look at ta'if and makkah and medina and Iraq and all those countries they used to be kuffar countries and now they are great muslim countries.

Ta'if for example whne they prophet (saws) visted there to preach they rejected him and threw rocks at him and the angel asked if he could destory them .... but he said no and made dua' to guide them. Now look at them, its a muslim country. I posted this too , the guy who went to india to preach was from Ta'if ... so the pakistani's and indians would have been kuffaar if the prophet (saws) would have destroyed ta'if.

May allah guide the israelis to the dareeqel Mustaqeem. Ameen.

SirZubair
05-07-2006, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever

Israel should exist... you may never now it might one day become a musllim country if allah wills. If you dont believe me, go look at ta'if and makkah and medina and Iraq and all those countries they used to be kuffar countries and now they are great muslim countries.

Ta'if for example whne they prophet (saws) visted there to preach they rejected him and threw rocks at him and the angel asked if he could destory them .... but he said no and made dua' to guide them. Now look at them, its a muslim country. I posted this too , the guy who went to india to preach was from Ta'if ... so the pakistani's and indians would have been kuffaar if the prophet (saws) would have destroyed ta'if.

May allah guide the israelis to the dareeqel Mustaqeem. Ameen.
Another reason i love this brother.
If Ta'if had been destroyed,Only allah s.w.t knows what would have become of me and my family.
I would proberly be sitting in a temple praying infront of a statue of an elephant.

format_quote Originally Posted by dishdash
Are you suggesting that Allah swt got it wrong? That he erred in the formation of the Zionist state?
I hate to say it,but i love this ijiot too.... :p

Anyway,a serious thing to note is,..this whole Israel-Palestine issue,..as sad as it is,i do pray for our brothers and sisters in palestine,..

..one thing we forget is,muslims have had it Far worse in the past,what we're currently witnessing is Nothing compared to all the pain,harm muslims have been put through in the past.

Make dua for our brothers and sisters that they have PATIENCE.

Allah is with the patience ones.

And please,i dont want any "how long can someone be patience for.." replies,unless you want to hear my "patience isnt patience if..." lecture again,it is best that you do a search and find it instead of wasting my time.

Bittersteel
05-07-2006, 06:29 AM
alright who wants to destroy Israel?go and pick a fight with Israel and may God be with you.

Ghazi
05-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Salaam

allah will also love for us to protect our brothers and sisters who are crying where are the muslims.

mahuruf
05-07-2006, 06:00 PM
I personally feel Isreal has rights to exist but the
the Ultra-Orthodox Jewish say State of Isreal should not exist
before the coming of the Messiah.

See Can you beleive this for Photographic evidence

Muezzin
05-08-2006, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by R Mujahed

2- One post per account

All posts that do not comply with these rules as set out in the original post of this particular thread will be deleted.

Please stay on-topic and abide by this particular thread's rules.

SirZubair
05-08-2006, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

2- One post per account

All posts that do not comply with these rules as set out in the original post will be deleted.

Please stay on-topic and abide by this particular thread's rules.
You're being serious? :? we're not allowed to respond to others posts?

Muezzin
05-08-2006, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
You're being serious? :? we're not allowed to respond to others posts?
That's what is said in the first post of this thread by R Mujahed, yes.

SirZubair
05-08-2006, 11:07 AM
My apologies to the starter of this thread,i didnt read that.

My bad.

wasalaam

-Zubair

Zzims
05-08-2006, 11:24 AM
hmm Didnt realise the conversation was out of topic.. sorry to the thread starter..

Salam

Goku
05-12-2006, 12:12 AM

Amen
You're kinda right. The Qur'an says Jews will come from all over the Earth to be gathered in one place in the end times.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.