/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Expose for the good of others!

afriend
05-04-2006, 05:17 PM
:sl:

Bismillahi Rahmaan Ar Raheem.

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam, tell the truth even if it may be bitter!

Well, I have another story to tell you all, it's about 'telling on friends'. We all have friends that have gotten into trouble, we stuck up for them, but is that best for them, will it do them any good in life?

Take this story for example, a man was sentenced to be executed for many lethal crimes. His last request was to see his mother before he died, so as the sentence was made by the court, he went up to his mother, and instead of hugging her as everybody expected, he bit off her nose.

Now you're probably thinking why on earth would he do that? But he did it because his mother never corrected him or told him what was right and what was wrong, so he went on to do bad things...

So the moral of this story is, if you know that what someone is doing, then have them corrected, as they may go on to do worser things.

I'm not saying go and call the cops on them everytime they do something....weird...But try and talk to them and advise them too. :)

I hope that everyone enjoyed reading.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-04-2006, 05:21 PM
salam,

LOL good lil story bro but found it funny LOLz

ta anyway

w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.