/* */

PDA

View Full Version : introducing whatever

lolwatever
05-05-2006, 12:01 PM
ok i been around here for a few weeks and i decided i'd introduce myself now... lol whatever...

pretty lost hey? hehe :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
05-05-2006, 12:02 PM
:lol: thts early to welcome urself :p

:welcome: anyhow :p m sure u already feel very at home tho :p

glo
05-05-2006, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
ok i been around here for a few weeks and i decided i'd introduce myself now... lol whatever...

pretty lost hey? hehe :hiding:
Well, you've managed to post a good few messages, so you must be settling in! :)

Care to tell us a bit about yourself?

Welcome!

lolwatever
05-05-2006, 12:05 PM
hehe thank u

lol well i only felt at home today actually... i was veeeeeeeerrrrrryyyyyy - no proper emo to describe it :offended: will do i guess- and annoyed coz of the limits i had on my account.. i couldnt even edit my posts!!

anyways hehe good to feel free.. oh yeh im still very :rant: and that i cant delete a post i put by accident, like soemtimes i post 3 times one after another and i wanna merge the 3 posts together

ah well not bad place afterall :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
well i like reading and umm 'nerding' and i guess surfing the net...
i'm very not an internet addict :rollseyes i "only" happen to leave the computer on 24/7 :giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
^ been there but now i only use comp at work

:welcome: lol, enjoy dude :)

lolwatever
05-05-2006, 12:11 PM
oh cool zak thanks for that, i thought the report post was only for bad posts.. neat will make use of it, and try avoid abusing the function till someone throws me out :X :okay:

PS: hehe thanks alpha for the propaganda, hehe we'll run a marketing campaign to take over zak and the rest of the admins round here ;D play some economic games hehe

aha! abdul-majid we meet again ur a top bloke hehe

PPS: Joking zak i wont think of that idea, everrr lol!

glo
05-05-2006, 12:59 PM
well i like reading and umm 'nerding' and i guess surfing the net...
i'm very not an internet addict :rollseyes i "only" happen to leave the computer on 24/7 :giggling:
So what brings you here?

Malaikah
05-05-2006, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
So what brings you here?
:sl:

i gave him a link and it seems now hes addicted;D

welcome to the forum bro lolwatever... nice name btw, how did your parents ever think of it?:okay:

glo
05-05-2006, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

So you are responsible ??! lol

welcome to the forum bro lolwatever... nice name btw, how did your parents ever think of it?:okay:
You got an ... ermmm ... unusual name yourself ... cheese!;D

Peace.

The Ruler
05-05-2006, 01:43 PM
:lol:

:welcome: to de forum....enjoy ur stay!!

lukin 4wrd to ur posts :D :D

:w:

------
05-05-2006, 01:46 PM

:welcome: to the forums!

Have any questions? Please ask Inshallah!

:w:

lolwatever
05-05-2006, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

lol ur the one who founded the nick too! my parents came up with the name?! lol whatever

format_quote Originally Posted by glo
So you are responsible ??! lol

You got an ... ermmm ... unusual name yourself ... cheese!;D

Peace.
yeh apparently the village she comes from.. erm.. they don't quite have enough cheese to supply the mouse traps, so they thought they'd sacrifice someome by legally labelling them as cheese. it turned out to be her, her parents must hav realised how scary the prospect of being a cheese is so they fled with her to Australia ;D ;D ;D ;D (she's still under risk of being misidentified here as well but she's got a friend doing law to help out lol)

Kittygyal
05-05-2006, 08:31 PM
salam.
sos for the late reply welcome and enjoy your stay please don't hesitate to ask any questions we are always here so just drop us a line and don't get lost cause you know where i am just follow the road straight,left LOLz ;D
i can stay here all night explaining to you but still you will be lost :p
w.salam

lolwatever
05-05-2006, 08:34 PM
hehe thanks alot Tagrid and Aalimah and islamgayl for the welcome

yeh islamgayl i think i rather drop u a line, i still dont have a driving permit yet to take the road method :P

(oh zak thanks for the rep hehe, ill giv it a try when i hav enough reps ;D muhahaha lol joking), and thanks to everyone else, i got some neat advises in the rep comments but i couldnt reply coz i was under 50 posts so i couldnt c who was giving me the reps till last night..

oh yeh one suggestion.. ill leave it to the suggestion forum b4 this one gets closed hehe

Malaikah
05-06-2006, 01:41 AM
yeh apparently the village she comes from.. erm.. they don't quite have enough cheese to supply the mouse traps, so they thought they'd sacrifice someome by legally labelling them as cheese. it turned out to be her, her parents must hav realised how scary the prospect of being a cheese is so they fled with her to Australia ;D ;D ;D ;D (she's still under risk of being misidentified here as well but she's got a friend doing law to help out lol)
:sl: great now everyone knows my secret:offended:

lolwatever
05-06-2006, 01:43 AM
LOL

PS: (yeh guys.. it was a family secret but a relative of hers leaked it to me :thankyou:
they arrived to australia on a special endangered specie visa :skeleton: )

afriend2
05-07-2006, 07:12 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI! :) inshAllah have a great time here :happy:

wassalam :peace:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-07-2006, 07:20 PM
hehe thanks alot Tagrid and Aalimah and islamgayl for the welcome

yeh islamgayl i think i rather drop u a line, i still dont have a driving permit yet to take the road method :P

(oh zak thanks for the rep hehe, ill giv it a try when i hav enough reps ;D muhahaha lol joking), and thanks to everyone else, i got some neat advises in the rep comments but i couldnt reply coz i was under 50 posts so i couldnt c who was giving me the reps till last night..

oh yeh one suggestion.. ill leave it to the suggestion forum b4 this one gets closed hehe
wheres my thx, man i poured my heart init 4 u!!!! lol

lolwatever
05-07-2006, 08:30 PM
aha! abdul-majid we meet again ur a top bloke hehe
Abdulmajiddd!! that's very unfair of you lol i said that about you when you commented! - talk of pouring hearts out :rollseyes now i want reps for defemation compensation ;D lol nah jkn

thx nazia! reallly appreciate

ok... cheese is now busy dodging mice... who else can we pick on ;D muhahaha nah lol im nice dw.

broth3r Ali
05-07-2006, 11:32 PM
salaam! :)
:welcome:

welcome to the forum!! enjoy your stay!

:thumbs_up

ws:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.