/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BNP becomes 2nd party in Barking and Dagenham

Rabi'ya
05-05-2006, 01:54 PM
BNP doubles number of councillors

The BNP has become the second party in Barking and Dagenham
British National Party supporters claim it is "on its way" after doubling its number of councillors in England.
The biggest gains were in Barking and Dagenham, where it seized 11 of the 13 seats it contested, becoming the second party. One ward has still to declare.

The BNP also won seats in Epping Forest, Stoke-on-Trent and Sandwell.

The party fielded more than 350 candidates and now has 44 seats in England. Before Thursday's local elections it held about 20 of 22,000.

Hodge criticised

Barking Labour MP Margaret Hodge has been criticised for saying during the campaign that 80% of white families in the area were "tempted" by the BNP.

Labour officials are said to be considering disciplinary action against her, claiming her comments had helped bring about the Barking results.

Barking and Dagenham is the first council in the country to have the BNP as the second-biggest party.

It also picked up three seats in Stoke-on-Trent, where Labour lost overall control, and three more in Sandwell in the Black Country.

It took a further three in Epping Forest, in east London.

The BNP won single seats in Solihull, Redditch, Redbridge and Pendle.

The party's share of the vote nationwide is not yet known.

BNP leader Nick Griffin said it had benefited from "people wanting to kick the Labour Party really hard and we're the politically incorrect way to do it".

He added: "When you look at some our results elsewhere in the country where we've hammered the Conservatives as well, this is a revolt against the entire liberal political elite by the hardworking people of Britain who resent being taxed to have our country transformed."

'Dishonest politicians'

Russell Green, who won a seat in Sandwell, said: "After tonight's results we can all see that the BNP is on its way.

"It is plain to see that the vast majority of us are sick and tired of the dishonest and self-interested politicians that are ruining our communities and our country."

When asked about the BNP, Environment Secretary Margaret Beckett told BBC Radio 5 Live: "They are deceitful. They are very unpleasant, nasty people who try to exploit problems and try to turn people against each other. They are very dangerous."

But Mr Griffin said: "We're not a Nazi party. People can look at our manifesto online and see we're committed to a libertarian position in many things, and most certainly to the extension let alone the maintenance of democracy."

The BNP claimed a shock win from Labour in Solihull when it won the Chelmsley Wood ward by 19 votes, securing its first seat on the council.

Speaking after the vote, which saw the Conservatives retain control, winning BNP candidate George Morgan said it was a victory for the ordinary working man.

He said: "This is Labour's third term and they've done nothing for the country. People are sick and tired of all the lies. We are offering people a choice."

His Labour opponent, Nicholas Stephens, said: "It's a very disappointing result but the BNP were quite close two years ago so it's not surprising, what with the events going on nationally over the past two weeks.

"You don't have to be a genius to work out why some Labour voters either stayed at home or switched to other parties."

Mrs Hodge said: "We have to challenge the values of the neo-Nazi party."

On her comments during the election campaign, she added: "My aim was not to give the BNP publicity but to raise awareness of the issues. It is something I have been saying for some time.

"I think we must have a much more open policy on the issue of race. This is something that affects the whole of the political spectrum, not just the Labour Party.

"This is an issue that we have all failed to address properly, I feel."

source

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
05-05-2006, 01:55 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters

the thread is even more real now... i suggest we do something about it....only prob is i dunno what...any suggestions?

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

HeiGou
05-05-2006, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
the thread is even more real now... i suggest we do something about it....only prob is i dunno what...any suggestions?
Well I have said before and no doubt I'll say it again, Muslims are alienating their supporters in the West. They are gradually exhausting patience in the majority community. Now when I say this I get criticised but it is clearly true. Times have changed and the tolerant multiculturalism of the last 50 years is on the decline. Personally I think it is too late to change it and it is 1492 already. But if you want my advice, as a non-Muslim, Muslims need to work with non-Muslims to achieve justice. Which means moderation, an end to violence, an end to incitement, and an effort to build bridges.

And I have been saying this for some time. It is not often I am right, but I do not feel any happiness that I am. Nor do I expect any changes any time soon. I think that many Muslims in the West will be living in much warmer climates much nearer the equator fairly soon unless something is done.

Zulkiflim
05-05-2006, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Well I have said before and no doubt I'll say it again, Muslims are alienating their supporters in the West. They are gradually exhausting patience in the majority community. Now when I say this I get criticised but it is clearly true. Times have changed and the tolerant multiculturalism of the last 50 years is on the decline. Personally I think it is too late to change it and it is 1492 already. But if you want my advice, as a non-Muslim, Muslims need to work with non-Muslims to achieve justice. Which means moderation, an end to violence, an end to incitement, and an effort to build bridges.

And I have been saying this for some time. It is not often I am right, but I do not feel any happiness that I am. Nor do I expect any changes any time soon. I think that many Muslims in the West will be living in much warmer climates much nearer the equator fairly soon unless something is done.
Salaam,

hyprocrisy..

Muslim are to bend knee and listen to what non mulsima re saying just becasue theya re the majority?LOLOLOL

this is just like the Isreal/Palestine war.

Palestine have to give up land,face oppresion,bombing,murder and debase treatment at the hand of westerner...but they are THE ONES WHO HAVE TO BE PEACEFUL....WHILE THEY ARE BEING THREATHNED>.

Your call that the blame lies in muslim is wrong,It lies in the western world.

Hei go,i rememebr one time you said that the palestinian have no gratefulness towards denmark casue they are attacking denmark and boycotting denmark good while denmark was supporting palestinian with money..

From there i can already tell that your soul and being has a price.
enough said..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
05-05-2006, 06:46 PM
:sl:
But if you want my advice, as a non-Muslim, Muslims need to work with non-Muslims to achieve justice. Which means moderation, an end to violence, an end to incitement, and an effort to build bridges.
I really really do wish more muslims shared that view point. I'm doing my part, i hope others will follow.

Ghazi
05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
HEIGOU IT's the west that is causing the violence not muslims I think bush and blair could benifit from this.

HeiGou
05-06-2006, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
hyprocrisy..

Muslim are to bend knee and listen to what non mulsima re saying just becasue theya re the majority?LOLOLOL
How is that hypocrisy? They do not have to bend any knees. They are offered a hand of friendship, they need to take it. And yes, in a democracy that majority will be heard. And if Muslims alienate that majority they will pay a price. It is not a moral issue, it is a common sense issue. The Muslims of the West are entirely dependent on the good will of the majority. Exhaust that good will and see what happens.

this is just like the Isreal/Palestine war.

Palestine have to give up land,face oppresion,bombing,murder and debase treatment at the hand of westerner...but they are THE ONES WHO HAVE TO BE PEACEFUL....WHILE THEY ARE BEING THREATHNED>.
Except it is utterly different in the West - it is the majority that is giving land and wealth to the Muslims (as so many Muslims are on the dole) and in return it is some people from the Muslim community who are murdering people and stirring up trouble - as in Denmark.

Your call that the blame lies in muslim is wrong,It lies in the western world.
Try to convince the West of that. You do not have to listen to my warning, but all the bluster in the world won't change a thing.

Hei go,i rememebr one time you said that the palestinian have no gratefulness towards denmark casue they are attacking denmark and boycotting denmark good while denmark was supporting palestinian with money..

From there i can already tell that your soul and being has a price.
enough said..
Actually no. It is common sense. Unless the Palestinians are capable of defeating Israel alone, they need friends. Powerful friends perferably. And the Scandinavians were willing to support the Palestinians. If people bite the hand that feeds them they will go hungry. I admire anyone whose principles leave women and children in refugees camps indefinitely just so they can make a political point.

HeiGou
05-06-2006, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
HEIGOU IT's the west that is causing the violence not muslims I think bush and blair could benifit from this.
That is neither true nor relevant. In the West it is parts of the Muslim community that is causing problems and the BNP is able to use that to their advantage.

Zulkiflim
05-10-2006, 03:07 AM
How is that hypocrisy? They do not have to bend any knees. They are offered a hand of friendship, they need to take it. And yes, in a democracy that majority will be heard. And if Muslims alienate that majority they will pay a price. It is not a moral issue, it is a common sense issue. The Muslims of the West are entirely dependent on the good will of the majority. Exhaust that good will and see what happens.

Except it is utterly different in the West - it is the majority that is giving land and wealth to the Muslims (as so many Muslims are on the dole) and in return it is some people from the Muslim community who are murdering people and stirring up trouble - as in Denmark.

Try to convince the West of that. You do not have to listen to my warning, but all the bluster in the world won't change a thing.

Actually no. It is common sense. Unless the Palestinians are capable of defeating Israel alone, they need friends. Powerful friends perferably. And the Scandinavians were willing to support the Palestinians. If people bite the hand that feeds them they will go hungry. I admire anyone whose principles leave women and children in refugees camps indefinitely just so they can make a political point.

Salaam,

Whetehr we are a minority or a majority we will not chage our religon to suit some one else needs.So give up now and ever.And ps muslim have been a monority for the longest time and inshallah we will grow...and we chage into the malority,then if we are like minded like you who uses majority as a force then surely by then you should leave the coutnry where ever youa re at..or commit suicide..

Really the west are giving land to the muslim,,wow surely then the muslim all must be rich int he west..another idiotic remark to show your racist attitude..

As for the case of denamrk i do not expect akfirs to udnerstand about love for the Prophet when they do not have love nor respect for their own reliogn.We muslim do not make fun of other reliogn ...they make fun of our...as youa re too have a price on your soul..

Salaa, so in your mind that power and strenght is needed and that you need to NOT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS....surely then you must be a very succesful perosn in the rat race..or as they say a bootlicker..or do you ahev any ideals at all..

Perhaps for people who able to bend knee for every other power..that they think is pworful.,...ar these poeple trully trustful..

Hyprocrisy..

May you before death have a smidgen of understanding of the meaning life.

HeiGou
05-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Whetehr we are a minority or a majority we will not chage our religon to suit some one else needs.So give up now and ever.And ps muslim have been a monority for the longest time and inshallah we will grow...and we chage into the malority,then if we are like minded like you who uses majority as a force then surely by then you should leave the coutnry where ever youa re at..or commit suicide..
I am not suggesting that you do give up your religion. I assume you do not think that suicide bombing and threats to behead people are part of your religion? They are not for most of the Muslims around here. Muslims have not doen well as minorities in most places. They have a long history of rule over others and little of being ruled by others. We kafirs on the other hand have lots of experience in being ruled by Muslims so you do not need to threaten me. I have a pretty good idea what you would do if you were in the majority.

Really the west are giving land to the muslim,,wow surely then the muslim all must be rich int he west..another idiotic remark to show your racist attitude..
Actually by Muslim standards, the Muslims of the West are rich. Which is why so many want to move here and why it is so easy for Muslims to marry people from where they have come from. You can call it idiotic and you can call it racist but it is still true and will remain so.

As for the case of denamrk i do not expect akfirs to udnerstand about love for the Prophet when they do not have love nor respect for their own reliogn.We muslim do not make fun of other reliogn ...they make fun of our...as youa re too have a price on your soul..
Actually Muslims often do worse than make fun of other religions, they are frequently openly contemptuous. Ask one how someone can worship a cow. But you are missing the point - an Egyptian newspaper printed those cartoons and it did not cause a fuss. The Danes did too and for months it did not cause a fuss. Then some Danish Imams took them, and some others that somehow ended up with the cartoons, to the Middle East and created a problem. I am notasking Muslims to stop respecting Muhammed. But they need to display their respect in a legal and responsible way without threats to cut peoples' heads off and they need to have soem loyalty to their host countries and not try to destroy their economies for whatever personal gain they have.

Salaa, so in your mind that power and strenght is needed and that you need to NOT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS....surely then you must be a very succesful perosn in the rat race..or as they say a bootlicker..or do you ahev any ideals at all..
Again I worry about the world you live in if you think the only options are to oppress or be oppressed. Surely you can see that people can be friends and equals without one dominating the other?

Perhaps for people who able to bend knee for every other power..that they think is pworful.,...ar these poeple trully trustful..

Hyprocrisy..
I begin to see why the only political options in the Muslim world are anarchy and despotism.

May you before death have a smidgen of understanding of the meaning life.
I think I am doing well. I hope that before your death your childish histrionics have not destroyed what chances are left for Muslims to live in peace with the rest of the world.

Zulkiflim
05-10-2006, 11:15 AM
I am not suggesting that you do give up your religion. I assume you do not think that suicide bombing and threats to behead people are part of your religion? They are not for most of the Muslims around here. Muslims have not doen well as minorities in most places. They have a long history of rule over others and little of being ruled by others. We kafirs on the other hand have lots of experience in being ruled by Muslims so you do not need to threaten me. I have a pretty good idea what you would do if you were in the majority.

Actually by Muslim standards, the Muslims of the West are rich. Which is why so many want to move here and why it is so easy for Muslims to marry people from where they have come from. You can call it idiotic and you can call it racist but it is still true and will remain so.

Actually Muslims often do worse than make fun of other religions, they are frequently openly contemptuous. Ask one how someone can worship a cow. But you are missing the point - an Egyptian newspaper printed those cartoons and it did not cause a fuss. The Danes did too and for months it did not cause a fuss. Then some Danish Imams took them, and some others that somehow ended up with the cartoons, to the Middle East and created a problem. I am notasking Muslims to stop respecting Muhammed. But they need to display their respect in a legal and responsible way without threats to cut peoples' heads off and they need to have soem loyalty to their host countries and not try to destroy their economies for whatever personal gain they have.

Again I worry about the world you live in if you think the only options are to oppress or be oppressed. Surely you can see that people can be friends and equals without one dominating the other?

I begin to see why the only political options in the Muslim world are anarchy and despotism.

I think I am doing well. I hope that before your death your childish histrionics have not destroyed what chances are left for Muslims to live in peace with the rest of the world.
Salaam,

I am afraid you do not understand islam to suggst that suicde bombing is a aprt of ourt religon.Islam teaches that we cna go and exact revenge that was done,and so we shall.We shall fight.As the westerner power bomb cities and murder chidlren men women ,fathr mother ands sister and call them COALLTERAL DAMAGE..

Why cant we do the same? No we cant,as the westrn powers feel that it is ok to kill and murder for democracy so are too in that frame of mind..We will fight and kill those who stand in the way of your freedom..

Or do you think the western world have more right to democracy and freedom than we do?

So in a world HYPROCRISY..

It is the same case,the western world and hei go sees the fault in the muslim world but ignore their own wrong doing.

If you think you know what will happen if we are in a majority then surely you know everything huh,for foolishness becomes you.

As for the muslim the west,so are you backtracking thte point that the west ar GIVING wealth to them instead of them working and receiving their due?Muslim move to everywhere even china and poor countries cna you explain why then?Or is becasue they love to bee poor and what not?

So pls get off your delusionla horse and stop readin gfrom war mongers website about Islam.

So if i were to ask a Hindu why he worship a cow it is wrong,really wont it to clear my misunderstanding? And if some one somewhere were to portray a mouse as evil,,,you do know that a mouse is also a god in the hindu reliogn,,would it also be a slight to them?

And when hindus too draw pictures of cows mocking their own hindues to venerate the cow,portraying some hindus beating and eating beef....is that also worng..

So in point,just name one picture by muslim who made fun of a direct RELIOGN,,let say a picture of Shiva or Jesus or Buddha and what not.....care to show??

From the word about the denmark incident it is clear you as a kafir have no idea about love towards religon nor undrstand the commtment it play into your life.Assuredly maybe that is why most pople only tall of their reliogn but fear to show what their reliogn is.....out of fear..

Salaam,i sincerely hope that before your expected death before you enter the hellfire that is full of burning stones may you at lest have the smallest of part of the meanign of INDIVIDUALITY...

Sincerely i hope you will understand that money and power does not incite trust nor respect,.,..or backbiter and bootliker...as you have pronounced yourself to be..

HeiGou
05-10-2006, 01:38 PM
I am afraid you do not understand islam to suggst that suicde bombing is a aprt of ourt religon.
Actually if you read me, and wouldn't that be a nice change?, you might have noticed I said suicide bombings are not part of Islam.

Islam teaches that we cna go and exact revenge that was done,and so we shall.We shall fight.As the westerner power bomb cities and murder chidlren men women ,fathr mother ands sister and call them COALLTERAL DAMAGE..
Really? How do you intend to get revenge? Eye for an eye, a mother for a mother, a child for a child?

Why cant we do the same? No we cant,as the westrn powers feel that it is ok to kill and murder for democracy so are too in that frame of mind..We will fight and kill those who stand in the way of your freedom..
I have no problems with governments fighting against invaders. I have a small problem with terrorists. You see the two are not the same don't you?

Exactly how do you intend, in the West, to fight those who stand in the way of your freedom?

Or do you think the western world have more right to democracy and freedom than we do?
Actually I do. Because we earnt it the hard way. Democracy and freedom cannot be imposed - as Iraq shows - and Muslims clearly do not want it imposed. Nor are there any signs they are doing much to bring it about. So democracy and freedom, unfortunately, are for us.

As for the muslim the west,so are you backtracking thte point that the west ar GIVING wealth to them instead of them working and receiving their due?Muslim move to everywhere even china and poor countries cna you explain why then?Or is becasue they love to bee poor and what not?
Actually the West does give Muslims a lot of wealth. They gave them rights to live in the West. They gave them citizenship. And Muslims are more likely to be unemployed or poor and so be nett recepients of welfare. Sad but true. But I admit many Muslims work hard and earn money.

From the word about the denmark incident it is clear you as a kafir have no idea about love towards religon nor undrstand the commtment it play into your life.Assuredly maybe that is why most pople only tall of their reliogn but fear to show what their reliogn is.....out of fear..
Well the first bit is true. The second bit I do not understand.

Sincerely i hope you will understand that money and power does not incite trust nor respect,.,..or backbiter and bootliker...as you have pronounced yourself to be..
No but it ought to. In this case.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.