/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bermuda Triangle Ocean

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 02:54 PM
A triangle close to america. So many planes and stuff hav been sed hav gone missing there!
I was wondering does anyone know anything about this ocean? The ocean which seems to have paranormal activities....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Wasn't that the Titanic ocean where the titanic sunk.......:?

Muslim Soldier
05-05-2006, 02:57 PM
dont know much but exactly oppsite this triangle is another triangle beneath Japan where ships sink and all called the devil's sea

MetSudaisTwice
05-05-2006, 02:58 PM
salam
no, titanic sank somewhere near the Arctic or something like that, the Bermuda traingle i have heard a lot of things go missing there, anything and everything
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Wasn't that the Titanic ocean where the titanic sunk.......:?
whaoh it was, :eek:

There are in fact many many stories of strange disappearances of both ships and planes either somewhere near or inside the Bermuda triangle - The fact is that 1/2 the time they are not even inside the rough triangle dimensions, and are quite a long way away from it but somehow get their disappearance linked with the Triangle, so far the triangle must have some kind of mysterious ocean powers to allow it to travel all over the world and suck down all sorts of vessels all over the place.

wheres is shaytaans throne......

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 02:59 PM

its near florida apparently!

The Bermuda Triangle
Back in the 1970s, before "The X-Files" made alien rectal probes the preferred departure point from consensus reality, there was the Bermuda Triangle.
The Bermuda Triangle (aka the Devil's Triangle) is a three-sided zone in the Atlantic Ocean stretching approximately from Miami, Fla., to Bermuda to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Planes, boats and people go in to the Bermuda Triangle, and some of them don't go out. This in itself is not particularly remarkable. There are many places in the world which have the ethereal and mystical quality known in scientific circles as "being very dangerous."

No, the Triangle's claim to fame is pretty much centered around the particular penchant for the aforementioned boats and planes to disappear without a trace. No wreckage, no bodies, no survivors. Just "bye-bye to reality"... Which is the mantra we must utter before delving into the Triangle ourselves.

MetSudaisTwice
05-05-2006, 02:59 PM
salam
bro i dont think we can guess or speculate where shaytaan's throne is
wasalam

------
05-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Yh tru........Allah knows best.

IbnAbdulHakim
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
wasalam
ye bro i gess thats tru but this ocean and triangle duz amaze me. How can soo many tihngs go missing?

Muslim Soldier
I guess he was just mataphor(ising?)

root
05-05-2006, 03:05 PM
The ocean which seems to have paranormal activities....
I think this has been covered before in this forum. We always seem to use "paranormal" as a way to describe something we don't really understand. Recent studies of the causes of the burmuda triangle indicate that deep sea release of methane can both sink ships and bring aircraft down, further an unusual ammount of deep methane stores reside within the burmuda triangle..............

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
I think this has been covered before in this forum. We always seem to use "paranormal" as a way to describe something we don't really understand. Recent studies of the causes of the burmuda triangle indicate that deep sea release of methane..............
so what about the no wreckages/survivors/etc?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.