/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mothers

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-06-2006, 02:22 PM
salaam,
went visiting to my mums and believe me as u grow older move away u remember these precious moments.
Especially her cooking.
so i thought "lets see whats the best dish u remember whilst living with ur mum"

I AM GOING TOO SAY PULLAO+GORSHET
before i turned into a vegiie
now its samosas.

khudhahafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-06-2006, 02:24 PM
roast chicken/king prawn/ pulau :thumbs_up

i love my mums bazi's....

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 02:27 PM
salam.
erm well my mum has pasted away and it's been 4years now and i don't live wiv me dad i live with me step dad!! miss me mum :'( :( and all her love,cooking,smell,her smile on her face!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

may i ask what is PULLAO+GORSHET???
w.salam

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-06-2006, 02:45 PM
salaam,
sorry to hear about ur mum, well this dish just brings back memories,and i cant cook like her!!!!.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A(SMILE ITS ME)
salaam,
sorry to hear about ur mum, well this dish just brings back memories,and i cant cook like her!!!!.

salam.
ta bro it's right :) aw bless you know how much mothers are and how much they can do thats why they are called ONLY mothers :)
bro get the recipe and learn from her but trust me made from her hands will taste better than yours but just remember ''mothers'' always like to cook :)
w.salam

Tania
05-06-2006, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
ta bro it's right :) aw bless you know how much mothers are and how much they can do thats why they are called ONLY mothers :)
bro get the recipe and learn from her but trust me made from her hands will taste better than yours but just remember ''mothers'' always like to cook :)
w.salam
Thats so true:) My mom its a great cook and i eat everything what she is cooking.:statisfie

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
Thats so true:) My mom its a great cook and i eat everything what she is cooking.:statisfie
salam.
aw bless see she cars about you and cooks for you and thinks about what she should cook for you aday :p
who says mothers are best at cooking, daddys are best at cooking too believe me they are the best too but ''mums'' you can't go wrong :)
w.salam

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-06-2006, 03:01 PM
salaam,
cooking comes from the heart,
belive me u havn't tasted mine.
u know that prog
can't cook won't cook
well thats me, even if my mum gives me the recipe
no chance .

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 03:05 PM
salaam,
u know that prog
can't cook won't cook
no chance .

salam.
that is so true no way you can't cook better than the mothers!!! :heated: and yes sis cooking always comes from the heart and then taste always comes last just think for a minute how did my mum make all this? why does she cook so best? why? o why?
w.salam

glo
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
salaam,
u know that prog
can't cook won't cook
no chance .
Don't kid yourself. You'll learn! :)

Honestly, when I left home at 19 I'd never cooked a meal in my life! :rollseyes
But I learned, and grew to love cooking! :statisfie

Now cooking and baking are two of my favourite things. As a family we almost always cook from scratch, and we grow as many veggies as we can ourselves in the garden.
Sometimes, at the weekend, I start in the morning and bake bread and other stuff. I call it my 'Olivia Walton' moment (From the TV programme The Walton ... but you young chicks might not know that!) ;D

Blessings.

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Don't kid yourself. You'll learn! :)

Honestly, when I left home at 19 I'd never cooked a meal in my life! :rollseyes
But I learned, and grew to love cooking! :statisfie

Now cooking and baking are two of my favourite things. As a family we almost always cook from scratch, and we grow as many veggies as we can ourselves in the garden.
Sometimes, at the weekend, I start in the morning and bake bread and other stuff. I call it my 'Olivia Walton' moment (From the TV programme The Walton ... but you young chicks might not know that!) ;D

Blessings.

salam.
wow that's cool to hear bro you like cooking i love baking but healthy stuff but the best thing about that is the decoration woow that just rocks :p
wow ''Olivia walton'' i know that bro and who you calling ''young chicks'' ;D
we know the score ''young chicks'' don't know :giggling:
but bro seriously it's really nice to cook or bake but when my mum was alive she used to cook 24hours but the thing was as i am a revet and she was a christian ''veggi'' was the thing to cook and hmm....that was tasty :)
wa i miss me mum's cooking and everything!! :'( :'( :'(
now you know how it is without your mum!!
w.salam

glo
05-06-2006, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
wow that's cool to hear bro you like cooking i love baking but healthy stuff but the best thing about that is the decoration woow that just rocks :p
wow ''Olivia walton'' i know that bro and who you calling ''young chicks'' ;D
we know the score ''young chicks'' don't know :giggling:
but bro seriously it's really nice to cook or bake but when my mum was alive she used to cook 24hours but the thing was as i am a revet and she was a christian ''veggi'' was the thing to cook and hmm....that was tasty :)
wa i miss me mum's cooking and everything!! :'( :'( :'(
now you know how it is without your mum!!
w.salam
Hi Islamgyal

Remember, I'm a sister, not a bro! (You gotta stop calling me that!) :giggling:

I am very sorry to hear about your mum. She sounds like she was a great women, and your love for her comes through your posts!
For what it's worth I am sending you my love and blessings. :thankyou:

I don't know what it's like to lose your mother so young, but my father died when I was only 4 ... and I remember I spent many years missing him!
Even now, as a grown woman, I sometimes wish I had known him better! :(

But the truth is, even when we don't understand God's ways, we have to trust that He is right! And sometimes it is times to move on, and leave the hurt behind.

Blessings. :)

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Hi Islamgyal

Remember, I'm a sister, not a bro! (You gotta stop calling me that!) :giggling:

I am very sorry to hear about your mum. She sounds like she was a great women, and your love for her comes through your posts!
For what it's worth I am sending you my love and blessings. :thankyou:

I don't know what it's like to lose your mother so young, but my father died when I was only 4 ... and I remember I spent many years missing him!
Even now, as a grown woman, I sometimes wish I had known him better! :(

But the truth is, even when we don't understand God's ways, we have to trust that He is right! And sometimes it is times to move on, and leave the hurt behind.

Blessings. :)
SALAM.
oops sorri my mistake *walks away*
aw bless am sorry to hear about your father too but all we can do is just pray fro them and at the end of the day you know that there will always be in your heart no matter what :)
and yes sis your right she was a beautiful,caring UNTOUCHABLE women and will be and the best cooker :)
and sis true. sis we have to leave everything when the time comes god knows the best :)
w.salam

.iSlaM inSiDe.
05-06-2006, 03:50 PM
very sad to hear baout ur mum islamgyal ... so who does the cooking in your house then?

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .iSlaM inSiDe.
very sad to hear baout ur mum islamgyal ... so who does the cooking in your house then?

salam.
it's right bro, but miss her alot :'( aw you worry abou me cooking aw bless :statisfie well me step dad's gyal friend does it but believe me but NOT better that me mum no WAY!! but at the end of the day you need to think about the poor that have nufin so i don't fuss only it should be all healthy no fatty food!! she makes me it differen though even i can remember me mum used to make my food different will all healthy no fat whats so ever aw bless i can just remember me fussing then :'( :'(them days will never come!! :'(
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.