/* */

PDA

View Full Version : argument

jameelash
05-06-2006, 06:25 PM
salam-may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammed and his family!

،أنا زعيمٌ ببيتٍ في ربضِ الجنة لمن ترك المِراء و إن كان مُحِقاًً >>
و ببيت في وسط الجنة لمن ترك الكذب و إن كان مازحاً، و ببيتٍ
<<.في أعلى الجنة لمن حسُن خلُقُه
Allah promises a house in Jannah for one who drops arguing, even though he is right. Abu Umamah reported that Allah's messenger said:

"I am a guarantor of a house on the outskirts of Jannah for one who abandons arguing, even if he is right; and a house in the centre of Jannah for one who abandons lying, even if he is joking; and a house in the highest place of Jannah for one who has good manners."

Recorded by Abu Dawud and aD-Diyaa' ul-maqdisee. Verified to be Hasan by al-albaanee (SaHeeH ul-Jaamee' number 1464 and aS-SaHeeHah number 273).
(i hope i posted in the correct forum)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 06:45 PM
salam.
ta sis for sharing this with us even though couldn't read the other lingo but read the english :)
w.salam

Sahraxx
05-06-2006, 06:46 PM
jazakallah khair for sharing this

SirZubair
05-06-2006, 07:00 PM
During an arguement,obviously people will get angry.

Prophet Muhammed s.a.w has suggested that if you are standing up,go and Sit down.

If you are sitting down,go and lay down.

If you were laying down,go and wash your face with cold water.

If that doesnt help,do wadu and go pray 2 rakaat nafl salaat.

And also,any person that you feel rancor (Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will) towards,make dua for them,make dua that allah s.w.t give them success in this life and the hereafter,that they live a happy life,that they have everything that you have and etc.
Do the same for people you feel jealosy towards.

I believe that what Ahmad Al-zarruq recommended.

For more info,go to your local islamic centre and ask for a copy of :

Purificiation of the heart.
By shaykh hamza yusuf.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.