05-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

[edit]

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
05-06-2006, 10:47 PM
Subhanallah ! thts amaaaaazing ! mashallah ! u have greaaaaaat talent ! subhanallah ! tht truuuly touched me ! brough tears to my eyes while reading !!

jazakallah for posting tht ! mashallah ! :)

Allhamdulillah for everything thts happened.......Allhamdulillah for everything i have no matter if it looks bad im glad tht i have.......i may not see the wisdom behind it but Allah has great wisdom beind it.....

Allhamdulillah:)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-06-2006, 10:50 PM

:sl:

subhanAllah.

gimme a second:

*from my heart i praise Allah wiv the words Alhamdullilah :)*

lets not think bout wats gnna happen, lets not plan more then 5 days in advance. Allahs will, reliance on Allah is what all mu'mins need ;), he promises to provide and surely he will :).
Its amazing what you can put on paper, mayb one day inshaAllah i'll hav my own "iman rush" to put down :)

Alhamdullilah and jazakAllah khair ukht.. :)
:w:

Maimunah
05-06-2006, 10:55 PM
mashaallah
that was soo good mashaallah
subhanaallah we should always say alhamdulilaah
alhamdulilaah..thank u Allah!!
j/khayr
wasalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Safa
05-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

SubhanAllah, awesome post!

JazakaAllah Khair for the reminder, we should always strive to please Allah and not just remember Him when things go terribly wrong.

And something I'd like to point out, people don't always pursue depression, it's often something out of their hands. But nevertheless, it doesn't matter, our lives are temporary and we should make best of through ebadah.

Wa alaikum salam

Umu 'Isa
05-07-2006, 12:46 AM
:sl:
subhan Allah!! jazaki Allah khair sis, that brought tears to my eyes! subhan Allah, we are so ungrateful.. Allah has given us foood, drink, beds to sleep on, a roof over our heads! whilst some people dont even have that, we never thank Him! subhan Allah.. Alhamdulillah for everything!

*charisma*
05-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Barak Allahu feekum for ur replies, jazakum allah khairan

and Inshallah the post didn't offend anyone, inshallah inshallah

.......i may not see the wisdom behind it but Allah has great wisdom beind it.....
yea mashallah, excellent saying, barak allahu feeki hun :D

And something I'd like to point out, people don't always pursue depression, it's often something out of their hands. But nevertheless, it doesn't matter, our lives are temporary and we should make best of through ebadah.
Barak Allahu feeki for pointing that out sis, I agree mashallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Muslimaatan
05-07-2006, 04:19 AM
Subhaana Allah!! jazaki Allahu khairan sis!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.