/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yasin and Halimah.

- Qatada -
05-07-2006, 01:30 PM
:salamext:

I saw this being advertised on The Metro newspaper (4th May).

Please spread the word and if you can help, then that'll be excellent.
Bearing in mind the amount of people who read the Metro and the percentage of non-Muslims from amongst them, its upto us to see that they are insha'Allah placed in a Muslim foster home where their Islamic needs are tended to as well as their upbringing.

Below is the advert from The Metro, Thurs 4th May 2006:

Yasin and Halimah need a forever Family

Yasin and Halimah are brother and sister. They are in a foster placement and are happy children. They are achieving their developmental milestones and doing well at achool.

Yasin is a 6 year old boy full of life and energy. He is a bright, happy and affectionate child. He is very talkative and friendly and is looking forward to having a 'forever family.' Yasin recently experienced sadness and loss and this has affected his behaviour but he responds well to nurturing, warmth and praise. Yasin likes school and is doing very well. He loves playing with his miniture toys - superman and cars!

Halimah is 4 years old. She is a loving child and enjoys cuddles and hugs. Halimah can be shy when first meeting new people but she soon becomes her usual chatty and lively self. Halimah is a happy child with an independent and caring nature. She likes 'playing house' and cooking with her toy oven and microwave. She enjoys playing with her toys and shares these with Yasin. She loves to dress up like a little princess. Halimah enjoys nursery school and has many friends.

Yasin and Halimah have a sister who has been adopted. They enjoy having annual contact with her.

Ethnic and cultural descent:
Birth mother - white English
Birth father - North African (Morrocan), both practising Muslims.

Family needed:
A one or two parent adoptive family who reflect the children's ethnicity. We would welcome enquiries from Muslim families or families who will be able to promote the children's faith and provide them with a loving and nurturing environment.

Letter box contact is envisaged with birth parents once or twice a year and direct contact with their sister.

Legal Status: Freeing Orders

Support: Includes possible Adoption Financial Support

More information:
Contact Milton Mendez on 020 7641 6715
Or email: mmendez@westminster.gov.uk

New Families Team
Westminster City Council
4 Frampton Street
London
NW8 8LF

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
05-22-2006, 01:21 PM
:sl: if only i was old enough...:heated:

05-22-2006, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dreamer
:sl: if only i was old enough...:heated:
Just what i was thinking sis. Me, marge1 and Ayesha Rana used to have this dream about opening an orphanage 4 muslims when we're older. I wish we could do something to help all those poor kids now.

Rabi'ya
05-22-2006, 01:28 PM
:sl:

alhamdulillah tye are trying to place then with a Muslim family. thats good.

InshAllah tehy will find the perfect family. May Allah help them, and reward then for their struggles...ameen

If i was settled i might consider it, but im not in a position right now.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
05-22-2006, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
:sl:

InshAllah tehy will find the perfect family. May Allah help them, and reward then for their struggles...ameen

Rabi'ya:rose:
Ameen!

IceQueen~
05-22-2006, 01:32 PM
what's happened to the parents?-they are OK...-aren't they...?

Skillganon
05-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Same here, if I was in a position.

Rabiyah, inshallah you will get settle soon.

Hawa
05-23-2006, 02:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
Just what i was thinking sis. Me, marge1 and Ayesha Rana used to have this dream about opening an orphanage 4 muslims when we're older. I wish we could do something to help all those poor kids now.

Thats something I have always wanted to do.. can I join your little group?

julie sarri
06-02-2006, 11:37 AM
:sl: if only i dident live in a one bed room flat my husband is north african and i am english and we are both muslim alhamduilliah it such a shame:w:

Ummah
06-02-2006, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hawa
Thats something I have always wanted to do.. can I join your little group?
id like to join too!:statisfie

Ummah
06-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Ahhh where can we get an update on these children? id like to know if theyve been adopted..

inshAllah they can go to a real loving muslim family.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.