/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Dear GOD..."

Al-Zaara
05-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Kids Letters To GOD

Dear GOD, in school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
-Jane

Dear GOD, are you really invisible or is that just a trick?
-Lucy

Dear GOD, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
-Anita

Dear GOD, did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
-Norma

Dear GOD, instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have now?
-Jane

Dear GOD, who draws the lines around the countries?
-Nan

Dear GOD, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in the church. Is that okay?
-Neil

Dear GOD, thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
-Joyce

Dear GOD, it rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope You will not hurt him anyway. Your friend,
(but I'm not going to tell you who I am)

Dear GOD, Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, You can look it up.
-Bruce

Dear GOD, If You give me a genie lamp like Aladin, I will give you anything you want except my money or chess set.
-Raphael

Dear GOD, I don't ever feel alone since I found out about you.
-Nora

Dear GOD, I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
-Nan

Dear GOD, maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
-Larry

Dear GOD, in school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
-Jane

Dear GOD, my brother is a rat. You should give him a tail.
Ha ha.
-Danny

Dear GOD, I was thinkin that maybe you can make a mail service in heaven so we can write letters to some people up there or they can send us pictures of what heaven looks like and stuff like that.
-Caleigh

Dear GOD, why do we talk to You if You don't talk back to us?
-Andrew

Dear GOD, are you happy and healthy with all the people up there with you?
-Jacob

This was posted in a another forum so I thought I'd post it here too! The letters are sooo cute! :love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-07-2006, 03:30 PM
salam.
hear this before ta for sharing :)
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.