/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Everything

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
:sl:

I thought on this thread one could discuss anything one wants which is related to the earlier post (like the link of words thread), hence never going off topic. If it is alright with the mods that is.

Since this seems to be a hot topic I will start with the current situation in Iran. I think Ahmedinejadi is doing a fine job as the president and the represenattive of the muslims.

Have your say!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 06:21 PM
salam.
well erm...don't know what to say but i found out aday ribenea has got Alcohol in and Viniger :p
w.salam

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Well what I meant was that as it is normal, that durig discussions, one may get off topic. So what I thought was that we could discuss things here whereby one thing leading to another withou going off topic. (did you get the gibberish)

Starseeker
05-08-2006, 06:39 PM
^^^I get you but I don't know what gibberish to discuss!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier
Well what I meant was that as it is normal, that durig discussions, one may get off topic. So what I thought was that we could discuss things here whereby one thing leading to another withou going off topic. (did you get the gibberish)
salam.
easy now bro wo0o0w ''gibberish'' like that lingo ;D
so... what shall we talk about cause all the topics are covered :rollseyes
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah999
^^^I get you but I don't know what gibberish to discuss!
salam.
same ere sis ;D
w.salam

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I didnt mean discuss gibberish. I meant what I wrote was gibberish as much of it doesnt make sense.

Well I started with Ahmednajadi and Iran. You talk about his actios and all and hopefull we will get somehwere.

Starseeker
05-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Errr.. Don't have much to say on the issue. Can't we talk about something to do with the UK because then I'll probably have something to say!!LoL

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Ok then go ahead.

Muezzin
05-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Is this about 'serious' issues, or just gibberish? Because if it's the latter it really belongs in the Halal Fun section. :)

Muhammad
05-08-2006, 06:50 PM

I don't really like the look of this thread, since you are basically saying that we can post anything we want, hence opening the door to fitnah as people are likely to post nonsense and 'free-mix' with the opposite gender.

By all means discuss something beneficial, but if you don't know what to discuss, then don't post - it's quite simple!

I should also point out that there is already a thread about Ahmadinejad:
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ke-hitler.html

:w:

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Its about serious issues which get off topic.
I wrote gibberish describing the rules coz what I wrote didnt make much sense.

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 06:54 PM
No. I dont want to talk about Ahmednajadi onnly. I know there is a thread already. What I mean is, sometimes while discussing one thing it leads to another thig hence going off topic which makes the mods delete the posts and the conversation. On this thread members discuss serious issues but there is no going off topic. Example: I started with Iran. Someone could oppose what Ahmednejadi is doing and bring about something else. We could discuss that and sumthin else and so on.

Muhammad
05-08-2006, 07:02 PM

Fair enough, although you could leave the Ahmadinejad discussion for that existing thread in order to avoid repetition, and start something new here, no?

Also, would you like the the discussion to be based mainly around world affairs issues, in which case the thread can be moved to the World Affairs section if you want.

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I would like the discussion to be about anything.
and I chose Ahmednajdi coz it was a hot issue. Perhaps you could suggest another one?

Muhammad
05-08-2006, 07:12 PM

I don't mind you discussing about Ahmadinejad, as long as it's not unnecessary comments as can happen with regards to political leaders; all I was saying that it would probably be better to discuss it in the existing thread (if you want to discuss what kind of person he is), since there is no point having two threads about the same thing.

If you are interested in starting a world affairs discussion, then I am sure there are plenty of other stories to discuss. Maybe there is something about Ahmadinejad that has not been discussed before, like his letter to Bush? I don't see a problem with that...

Muslim Soldier
05-08-2006, 07:18 PM
How about if you start sumthig new here. Anythig?
So long. Its 10:30 pm have to sleep

x Maz x
05-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Allah Hafiz...Erm how about Islamophobia?...are Muslims just to paranoid, is the media really portraying Islam in a bad light?...Post your views InshAllah WalaykumAsalaam x

Sunflower
05-08-2006, 09:00 PM
well i dont think its fair to say all muslims are paranoid. after 9/11 there was obviously some tension around but 4 me personally it wasnt that bad and i got on fine with my neighbours and all that but since the july bombings there was a lot of tension around..that may have been coz we live right nxt to one of the areas that the bombs went of... but it was obvious that there attitudes had changed...but after trying to show that islam is a peaceful religion i think that were getting along better now alhamdullialh...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!