/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Umrah groups, (any decent one out there)

papa_smurf
05-09-2006, 11:06 PM
:sl:
I'm thinking of taking mum and little bro to Umrah this july. Has anyone been with a tour operator that they would recommend. I went with Teladia tours for Hajj in 2004, and they were brilliant, and now, i wanna try a different group.

It would be much appreciated if any brothers and sisters would recommend or 'not reccomend' such groups whom one has had experience.:)

JazaakAllah
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
05-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

You could just go without a group... it might be easier. But if you do decide to go with one, doesn't it depend on where about you live to find out the closest tour operators?

papa_smurf
05-09-2006, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

You could just go without a group... it might be easier. But if you do decide to go with one, doesn't it depend on where about you live to find out the closest tour operators?

:sl:
wooops, forgot 2 mention that. Anywhere from London, preston, dewsbury, Blackburn or the surroundings.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.