/* */

PDA

View Full Version : as-salam alaykum brothers and sisters

imran_c
05-06-2005, 03:30 PM
as-salam alaykum wara matulha brother and sisters

My name is Imran Chaudhry :brother:
i started to open my eyes since january and inshallah im trying to prodcue my first book on unity of the muslim ummah if any brother want to help please email me because i want to publish the book Imran_c@hotmail.co.uk for the book ive got all the recitation adn all the hadiths all i need is some one to help me compile the book.

im inshallah trying to becomes a haviz and and a sheikh so im trying to learn at a early age about islam.

i like learning about the end of times and about unity becuae they are my special subjects but inshallah im trying to learn othe stuff in islam.

im 15 and i live in the uk inshallah im trying also to finish my website of as well www.islaminside.co.uk but it aint done yet

and inshallah while days and month progress ill share my knowledge inshallah

As-salam alaykum wara matulha :brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
05-06-2005, 03:32 PM
salam bro and welcome to the forum
we hope youenjoy your stay
inshallah we hope you can become a hafiz

Tazkiyahtulnafs
05-06-2005, 03:34 PM
walikum asalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
welcome to the forms brother insha'Allah you will benefit from us
and insha'Allah you will benefit us as well

imran_c
05-06-2005, 03:47 PM
jazakallahu khairan

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A7med
05-06-2005, 03:59 PM
salaam gro hope u enjoy this forum!!!

snipeaac
05-06-2005, 04:17 PM
AsSalaam Alaikum bro.

It really pleases me to see a young brother becoming active in Islaam. I too have a few compilations underway... (things have come up to make me put them on hold :() But im writing 2 major compilations. On the Sunnah and on Bid'ah. If you want you are welcome to ask me for help. As I am also new here I dont have much authourity to speak on posting hehe so if you want you can post questions or ask for comments on my forum
www.al-muttaqoon.com -snuck in some advertising-.

I like the look of your future site, if you need help feel free to ask :)

~fUrRrI~
05-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Assalam Walakuim

Welcum :D :D :D

Far7an
05-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Wa alaikumusalaam

Welcome to LI :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-06-2005, 05:21 PM
:sl:
& and welcome to LI:)

*charisma*
05-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): )

mashallah bro! May Allah keep shining His light upon your path and may you be blessed and become the person you are striving to become ameen

Alhemdulilah, you can teach others what you have learned as you are learning
may you be blessed ameen

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ibn Syed
05-06-2005, 09:11 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum. May Allah help you with your book.
:w:

Ra`eesah
05-07-2005, 03:23 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

YA HALA MARHABA to Li here is a Nasheed to welcome you. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.