/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the obstacles infront of muslim sisters!

muslimah_here
05-12-2006, 03:24 PM
:sl:

Why is even musli parents try to to discourage their daughters from waearing hijaab, even though they know it stated clearly in the

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
05-12-2006, 03:26 PM

Really subhanallah, well the children in this case have the right to disobey their parents.

x Maz x
05-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Do they?...SubhanAllah shouldnt the parents ask the daughter to wear hijaab? I mean afterall if they knew the true essence in preserving it they would try to make their daughter understand and convince her...you know so many people have gon about incidents like these occuring but myself i have not personally witnessed any of my friends sayin this, quite shocking...WalaykumAsalaam x

chacha_jalebi
05-12-2006, 03:31 PM
i think its cos parents care wot ovas tink of dem & not wot Allah (swt) tinks, wen dats d most important & dey tink dat d kid is sumhow becomin a extremist lol, weird forts & weird ppl!!! WEIRDOOOOOOOOOS

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
x Maz x
05-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Yeh bruda Abd' Majid was saying how if they had a beard down his ends he be seen as extremists...! Ya waaaaaaaaaah whats next? wear a niqaab and your considered a terrorist? Oopsy is that the case alread *eyes rolly* subhanAllah before forcing the daghter/son to practice the deen by preserving hijaab/keeping beard...try informing and helping them learn about the deen InshAllah

chacha_jalebi
05-12-2006, 03:49 PM
yaa lik wen i start wearin my long hijab lol d islamic long kurta tin, ppl wud stare @ moi & stuf & wen i joked or smiled or wud b runnin round lol dey wud b shocked lo & i woz lik i am stil d same person!! ppl sadly, even muslim ppl tink, dat jus cos ur a hijabi or u got a islamic kurta top on or a beard u cnt talk, smile hav fun u hav 2 b serious all d time, do ppl get moi! but mashallah its only a small minority, well i hav only met a small minority dat tink lik dat :) Ya Allah (saw) let d ummah rise again!!!!!

x Maz x
05-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Ameen, You mean Jubbah?... the hijaabi boy wow never thought i here that one, me ol' codger your humorous, gotta give ya that! Yuh i gets exactly what you mean its like when ma goreh mates << not Muslims see me wearing hijaab they expect a personality change, little to they know its the same random maz :) Peace! x

Syed Nizam
05-12-2006, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_here

Why is even musli parents try to to discourage their daughters from waearing hijaab, even though they know it stated clearly in the
Its simple. They are ignorance about Islam. But worst still, some of them are even afraid of Islam. It's true. I've met this muslim couple who actually thinks that to be modern and civilised one have got to abandon some teachings of Islam. It just like saying blatantly that the teachings of Islam are outdated. Sad...., but true!

chacha_jalebi
05-12-2006, 04:02 PM
ya its d jubbah, :-[ lol

its dum dow, ppl tink u gona hav a bomb under ur shirt or summin lol, but i no dis mite not b 100% tru but i fink muslims r demselfs 2 blame 4 dis, cos we c sum bros dat put on d jabbah & act lik muslim gangstas lol u no dat style & sum hijabi sistas, put d hijab on from home den go 2 d bus stop & take it off lol, i tink ppl jus tink dat dey r either forced 2 wear it or dey hav been brainwashed n dey r terrorists lol, i dunno Allah (swt) knows best man :)

Hijaabi22
05-12-2006, 04:04 PM

I NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND

Hijaabi22
05-12-2006, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

its dum dow, ppl tink u gona hav a bomb under ur shirt or summin lol, but i no dis mite not b 100% tru but i fink muslims r demselfs 2 blame 4 dis, cos we c sum bros dat put on d jabbah & act lik muslim gangstas lol u no dat style & sum hijabi sistas, put d hijab on from home den go 2 d bus stop & take it off lol, i tink ppl jus tink dat dey r either forced 2 wear it or dey hav been brainwashed n dey r terrorists lol, i dunno Allah (swt) knows best man :)
NOTHIN TO BE EMBARASSED BOUT BRO, U SHUD BE PROUD!! HOLD YA HEAD HIGH N DO NOT LET EM GET 2 U!!

Luk hus talkin lol i cant even get myself to wear the scrf astagfrullah

chacha_jalebi
05-12-2006, 04:10 PM
lol i am proud, i woz jus makin me point lol & i dnt let em get 2 me lol

inshallah Allah (swt) wil make u wear scarfs ameen!!

x Maz x
05-13-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

I gets you, but quite honestly i havent seen bwoys << Pakis in particular that think they all rude wearing Jubbas, think that gonna ruin the rude bwoy rep!...But MashAllah if i see Paki bwoys wearing it...Woooh proud of them bredas! Big uppp....I know, but erm isit bad to wear a hijaab and hoody :rollseyes or is that not right? :hiding: Peace! x

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 02:51 PM
wot rong wit hijab n hoody lol? well depends how u wear it n wot ur niyyah 4 wearin is! hmmm sis der r sum gangsta 1s!!! :( i think it depends on areas n d upbringin cos dey feel dey gota act in a certain way :?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-13-2006, 02:51 PM

lol incomplete sentence :p
and its out of fear for society and wantin safety 4 ur children :)

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 02:58 PM
ameen :)

n it dnt really help wen u hear in d news muslims discriminated or girl banned from skool 4 wear jilbaab, it is fear of wot ppl wil fink of dem or do 2 em

x Maz x
05-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Laugh out lout, Ameen,....Yeh true say chacha_jalebi! and seeker_of_ilm akhi MashAllah well said, true ting about niyaah...InshAllah gotta b pure, well Allah guide the youth to deen-ul-haaq! WalaykumASALAAM X

x Maz x
05-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Ironic thing is, that gyal resides by the town i do in, and i have many views about her approach to tackling the situation, stories that are better left unsaid InshAllah, anywho Allah knows best WalaykumAsalaam x

------
05-13-2006, 03:50 PM
wear a niqaab and your considered a terrorist?
Yep. Nowadays anyway :rollseyes

muslimah_here
05-15-2006, 12:45 PM
as its is society makes its so difficult to follow islam properly n parents make it worse especially with comments like oh no would would wana get married to you if u wear a proper hijaab, wear it after u get married, would any good muslimah want to get married to some one who thinks hijaab is symbol being too religious its compulsory infact. All my life iv been hearing from my relative its wahts in ur heart that counts most, it really used to puzzle me even as a kid caz Iv seen muslims practising especailly during ramadhan and at time ignoring everything. Allhumdolilah my eyes are opened by grace of ALLAh even though I wish i was a practising muslim from my childhood I have to blame partly my parents for putting so much emphasis on culture rather than relgion especially the bollywood culture that is dominating asian muslims.

I hope INSHALLAH ill have the confidence and strenght to overcome this naive mentality my relatives n family have and follow Quran n sunnah the way it shoudl be followed INSHALLAh.

ok ALLAHAFIZ.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.