/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help Required about Pregnancy

softmind82
05-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Salam Bro/Sis

i am posting a message on behalf of my friend he is is serious trouble these days .. i would appreciate it if some body can help me regarding that ...

i heard in islam there are some "Duas " or some Versus by reading that if women is not egtting pregnent so she can have a baby etc, but is there any Dua by reading that women can mis carage her pregnancy ,
one of my friend did big msitake in his life by having relationship with a Cwomen and she is one month pregnant and he totally dont want babay and no plan to take any responsibilty and she want to have baby , is there any way he can get rid and Allah SWT forgive him , and solve this serious problem .
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HeiGou
05-12-2006, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by softmind82
i heard in islam there are some "Duas " or some Versus by reading that if women is not egtting pregnent so she can have a baby etc, but is there any Dua by reading that women can mis carage her pregnancy,
one of my friend did big msitake in his life by having relationship with a Cwomen and she is one month pregnant and he totally dont want babay and no plan to take any responsibilty and she want to have baby , is there any way he can get rid and Allah SWT forgive him , and solve this serious problem .
Well I am sorry for your friend's trouble, but if such prayers exist, and I do not know of any but then I am not a Muslim, I do not think they ought to be said. At least not for the reason that you give. The pregnancy is a result of events everyone knew could happen. The baby did not ask to come into this world, and try as I might, I do not see that killing it would solve anything. The solution, surely, is to pray for your friend to come to his senses, realise that he has made a mistake, ask for forgiveness if he feels the need, but to live up to his responsibilities. This situation cannot be put right by a spontaneous miscarriage, nor do I think it is appropriate to ask God for one. It can only be put right by providing the child, if it comes to term, with a proper family environment. Tell your friend as politely as you can, he has made his choices and now he needs to live with the results like a real man.

glo
05-12-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Well I am sorry for your friend's trouble, but if such prayers exist, and I do not know of any but then I am not a Muslim, I do not think they ought to be said. At least not for the reason that you give. The pregnancy is a result of events everyone knew could happen. The baby did not ask to come into this world, and try as I might, I do not see that killing it would solve anything. The solution, surely, is to pray for your friend to come to his senses, realise that he has made a mistake, ask for forgiveness if he feels the need, but to live up to his responsibilities. This situation cannot be put right by a spontaneous miscarriage, nor do I think it is appropriate to ask God for one. It can only be put right by providing the child, if it comes to term, with a proper family environment. Tell your friend as politely as you can, he has made his choices and now he needs to live with the results like a real man.
Well said, HeiGou! I quite agree!

peace.

strider
05-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Well said HeiGou.

Islam calls for the preservation of life, as it is sacred and precious, be it an unborn child or a grown adult.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
05-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Salam Bro/Sis

i am posting a message on behalf of my friend he is is serious trouble these days .. i would appreciate it if some body can help me regarding that ...

i heard in islam there are some "Duas " or some Versus by reading that if women is not egtting pregnent so she can have a baby etc, but is there any Dua by reading that women can mis carage her pregnancy ,
Thanks
:sl:

I can understand your friend wanting to hide the result of his sins from the world. But that doesn't make him unaccountable for them on the day of Judgement. As his friend did you try and stop him from commiting sin in the first place? Or do you only remember praying to Allah when things go wrong? For your friend to be so concerned about his own neck, without a thought for the mother, who wants the baby and for the new life itself, smacks of utter selfishness. I hope he has learnt his lesson.

The only prayer you can advise your friend about is for forgiveness from Allah. As his friend you can help to make him see that by neglecting responsibility towards the baby, he will be leaping out of the frying pan into the fire. How the baby was conceived was his mistake, not the baby's. The baby deserves to know it's father and it deserves it's rights. Two wrongs don't make a right and he should consider whether on Judgement Day, he wants to held accountable for one mistake or two.

I hope the baby is born fit and healthy inshaAllah. Ameen.

:w:

S_87
05-12-2006, 07:59 PM
:sl:

he dug his grave now he must lay in it.
how will he live with himself if he prays for death of his own flesh? he must face upto his responsibilities

Kittygyal
05-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Salam Bro/Sis

Thanks
salam.
well personally bro i would say no she should NOT get rid of the baby why should she kill the baby?? ok if the man doesn't want it and the girl does fair enough let her have it cause at the end of the day why harm the baby. ok i am a revert and there maybe different kind of answers here but what i sugess that the mum of the baby should just keep it and also the dad of the baby should just pray to god and ask for forgivness cause what he has done was a bad mistake but what has happeneed has happened so all that they can do is not to kill the baby just cause they don't want it no more ok it was a mistake but they could have done it with a condom if they really wanted to do it!! but may god forgive them both and lead them to the right path (amin)
bro bare in mind what has happened has happened but the only thing they should both do is to just ask for forgivness and not to kill the baby!!!
w.salam

softmind82
05-12-2006, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
well personally bro i would say no she should NOT get rid of the baby why should she kill the baby?? ok if the man doesn't want it and the girl does fair enough let her have it cause at the end of the day why harm the baby. ok i am a revert and there maybe different kind of answers here but what i sugess that the mum of the baby should just keep it and also the dad of the baby should just pray to god and ask for forgivness cause what he has done was a bad mistake but what has happeneed has happened so all that they can do is not to kill the baby just cause they don't want it no more ok it was a mistake but they could have done it with a condom if they really wanted to do it!! but may god forgive them both and lead them to the right path (amin)
bro bare in mind what has happened has happened but the only thing they should both do is to just ask for forgivness and not to kill the baby!!!
w.salam
Thanks for your message Sister !

its not like he wants to kill his child he commited mistake and he is so embarasse and he is not in the position to afford baby , we are human being we all do mistakes , no body can deny it ...

but problem is this baby is Haram coz he is muslim and she is christian and she dont want any thing now she gone away from her and she is 8 years older then him , and my friend is worried about on day of judgement Allah will ask him for his child responsibility ... he is so embarasse and scared from Allah ....

and btw Allah swt says that Heavens have 8 gates and one gate is always open that is " Tooba" one , if he is really realised and will not do again this kinda of big sin Allah can forgive him , dont forgot we are human being ...
and may be some of u know any other way like ' KAfara" or some thing liek this ...

Daffodil
05-12-2006, 08:56 PM
raaah, im not even gonna got there, because whats done is done n im sure he realises his big mistake hes just made. If she wants the baby then u cant stop her. wateva Allah swt has decreed will be. If she has the baby hes just gonna have to make sure hes there for it n try n talk to is about islam because its likely that the mother will raise it as a christian, so hes gonna have to be there as much as possible to make sure it knows its muslim identity.

Nicola
05-12-2006, 09:46 PM
but is there any Dua by reading that women can mis carage her pregnancy ,
What your asking for sounds more like vodoo or witchcraft.

afriend
08-17-2006, 06:52 PM
I still think that this matter is unsolved...

Islam does not support abortions one bit, wanted miscarriages is the same thing.

I do not know of any dua, and I am sure there is none for this matter.

My advice to your friend is just pray that things settle in time...

sameer
08-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Thanks for your message Sister !

its not like he wants to kill his child he commited mistake and he is so embarasse and he is not in the position to afford baby , we are human being we all do mistakes , no body can deny it ...

but problem is this baby is Haram coz he is muslim and she is christian and she dont want any thing now she gone away from her and she is 8 years older then him , and my friend is worried about on day of judgement Allah will ask him for his child responsibility ... he is so embarasse and scared from Allah ....

and btw Allah swt says that Heavens have 8 gates and one gate is always open that is " Tooba" one , if he is really realised and will not do again this kinda of big sin Allah can forgive him , dont forgot we are human being ...
and may be some of u know any other way like ' KAfara" or some thing liek this ...
The baby not haram, what they did was haram and not because she is a christain, beacuse they did it out of wedlock. It eh have no Dua liek that beacue abortion is HARAM( unless giving birth might casue the mother to die, then it is allowed). So the best he can do is to ask for forgiveness, then lead a pious life continuing to ask for forgiveness and marry the woman and father the child. If he dont, he will have much more things to answer for on the day of judgement in addition to fornication.
Every childs sustenance is written for it b4 its actual birth, so he shouldnt worry about that, cause Allah will may a way for him to afford the baby.

Hijaabi22
08-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Salam Bro/Sis

Thanks

Astagfirullah U want a dua 2 get rid of this baby?? U cant be serious surely, If the guy got himself in2 this situation then he gta deal wid it the proper way, wat the hel?!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.