/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Describe You Mom and what she means to you!!!

al-fateh
05-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Describe You Mom and what she means to you, it would be nice to reflect the soft side of what we conceal in our hearts to the most important relation we have with anyone on the face of the earth...thats your mom.

:)

the Quran and the Sunnah have showed how important Mothers are and their status in Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijaabi22
05-12-2006, 08:20 PM
awwwwwwww wat a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet thread!!

Well i luv my mummy and cudnt imagine life without her, she our rock man! Life without her wud be unimaginable to live, May Allah(swt) bless all our mothers, and grant all of them a place in jannat-ul-fardous inshaAllah, for truly they deserve the highest rank in heaven for all they have done for us

MAY ALLAH(SWT) ALSO HELP US ALL TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE OUR MUMMIES TOO!!

Im gna shut up now u making me go all emotional n its so not me lol!

Z
05-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Salaam.

Everything in pink, and then you say you're so not emotional? I must be dreaming.

Sister_6038
05-12-2006, 08:34 PM
my mum is what i hope to be inshaAllah when im her age...i know i can never repay her for even those months she carried me for those 9 months let alone all those years she spent bringing me up to this ripe old age....well i like to think im getting there...shes cool...and im not even saying that because shes my momma...shes really is....i cant describe fully what she means to me as i dont think i could ever put into words what my heart feels for her. its like i can sit in a room with my mum and just gaze in amazement at all that shes done and i make dua in my prayers that my mum is rewarded greatly in the next life...no-one is truly there for you like your mum is...seriously....i could go on forever and forever about my mum but i think my eyes would well up...and i dont even do tears!!! i guess that shows really just the effect my mum has on me...when shes sad my heart is sad...i know it may sound such a cliche but i really do love her everso much....i just wanna do her proud *walks off blushing* [BANANA]banana loves Hatshepsuts mum too!![/BANANA]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
05-12-2006, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Everything in pink, and then you say you're so not emotional? I must be dreaming.
lol

wats pink got to do with bein emotional eh?:rollseyes :rollseyes

Z
05-12-2006, 10:00 PM
You didn't pay attention in colour basics class did you.

Aly
05-12-2006, 10:03 PM
For me my MOther is every thing, if you really wanna know then i would say i am alive to please my mother in all my life, she is my JANNAT

IbnAbdulHakim
05-12-2006, 10:06 PM

:sl:
they say jannat lies under her feet but thats not the reason i follow her around everywhere. Everything shes done since the day she was born she done out of love and WALLAHI i feel i can neva repay her, not one second of the trouble she went thru for me and every discplinary snap and anger she has is nothing but dua becoz she wishes just the best 4 me.

LOVE UR MUM ALWAYS NO1 IS MORE PRECIOUS :'(

:w:

afriend
05-12-2006, 10:06 PM
LOL

Oh give it a rest Z!!

Well, my mummy....The list can go on forever....:wub: love my mummy 2 bits (Yeah, and what I called her Mummy in public...Doesn't mean I'm a lil child, I will always be my mum's lil baby son...altho I'm the oldest :p)

She cooks, cares and does duaa 4 me...what more can I ask for?

And I still can't behave well as I should towards her, I know I must be a pain, but I hope she knows that I'm trying my best to please her...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-12-2006, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
LOL

She cooks, cares and does duaa 4 me...what more can I ask for?

And I still can't behave well as I should towards her, I know I must be a pain, but I hope she knows that I'm trying my best to please her...

:sl:

thats beautiful bro :) mashAllah

:w:

Hijaabi22
05-13-2006, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
You didn't pay attention in colour basics class did you.
NO I DIDNT

BRO JUS SHURRUP AND TALK BOUT YA MAMA AND WAT SHE MEANS TO YOU, CUM ON , WE ALL KNOW U GOT THAT EMOTIONAL SIDE TO YA NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY TO HIDE IT

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.