/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any IT computers related Brother/Sister ?

Aly
05-12-2006, 09:50 PM
:sl:

just wondering how many computer experts are on this forums who are willing to start their own ebusiess in IT field , who got ideas and need to implement or looking for some one to work with them ... !

to be honest i m looking for people who can work wid me but not for me :rollseyes

send me pm if any brother or sister are intrested .and want to do some thing serious .. pm me or reply me
Thanks
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-12-2006, 09:52 PM

:sl:

i work in a universitys information system department lol but i dont think im ready to start a business :p

afriend
05-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Well, I know many brothers here that are willing to do so.

But a business??? hmm........

What are you willing to base it around?

e.g. CAD, Comp. Engineering team...u get the picture

Aly
05-12-2006, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Well, I know many brothers here that are willing to do so.

But a business??? hmm........

What are you willing to base it around?

e.g. CAD, Comp. Engineering team...u get the picture
Well brother if we see there is big market gap in Islamic countries , suppose if you talk about ebusiness like , making some application or softwares which could be befinicial for Islamic countries speacially , south asia and middle east countries coz no body is going fopr work there , well in simple all internet related aplications which will be helpfull for people in islamic society and all over the world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
05-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Salaam.

What exactly do you have in mind?

afriend
05-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Ohh!!

Mashallah, so u need programmers (correct me if I'm wrong)...well, I'll ask my uncle, but you gotta speak...I'll be in touch soon inshallah with his email.

Aly
05-12-2006, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Ohh!!

Mashallah, so u need programmers (correct me if I'm wrong)...well, I'll ask my uncle, but you gotta speak...I'll be in touch soon inshallah with his email.

lol no brother u took me wrong ! well i am programmer as well i dont need any programmer yeh i do need 2 or 3 people team so we can work on our ideas ... may be it is clear now

Brother i didnt see any Muslim names comes up in IT world but there are many muslims from pakistan india mostly i know some of them who are working in ibm and microsoft but their name doesnt comes up on screen , that is so bad if we can create any thing then i dont think so we need to work for some others who are just representing their county names ... we can repesent ourself clearly front of world .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.