/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kamal Uddin

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-12-2006, 11:00 PM
salaam..

did any1 see his interview on Saturday nite live on islam channel? mashallah the brothers from hyde, manchester and hes alredy a imam at da age of 21! he has such a beautiful voice, i would reccommend u buy his album.. mashallah its excellent..!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijaabi22
05-13-2006, 12:23 PM
[MOUSE]noooooooooo i missed it!!!! NOT FAIRRRRRRRR!!! Did any1 see sami yusufs interview on the same channel??? And zain bhikhas/native deens/DWA- sum WIKD guests appear on that show! I heard OuTLANDISH are on today, cant wait![/MOUSE]

Rabi'ya
05-13-2006, 12:27 PM
:sl:

no i idnt see it...but mashAllah this guy is amazing...ive seen him perform and mashAllah such a lovely voice...he has truly been blessed

May Allah bless him, ameen.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-14-2006, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
[MOUSE]noooooooooo i missed it!!!! NOT FAIRRRRRRRR!!! Did any1 see sami yusufs interview on the same channel??? And zain bhikhas/native deens/DWA- sum WIKD guests appear on that show! I heard OuTLANDISH are on today, cant wait![/MOUSE]
yeaaa ive seen all dem sis :happy: native deen n zain bhikhaz woz ma fave.. da presenter is funny.. :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
05-14-2006, 03:43 PM
-salaam,

whos outlandish?? :? never heard of them! :?

wassalam

Helena
05-14-2006, 03:48 PM
:sl:

have heard of both of his albulm.....my fav track is his name is muhammad...

his new track...kinda similar to his first one....but he sings in bengali and urdu...

:w:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-14-2006, 05:51 PM
he lives in hyde, n ma cousins live in hyde.. dey know him :d *sowi juz thrt id let ya'l kno..* *blushes*

Hijaabi22
05-14-2006, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
yeaaa ive seen all dem sis :happy: native deen n zain bhikhaz woz ma fave.. da presenter is funny.. :giggling:
the presesnter rox hes well funny!

muslim@
05-14-2006, 08:23 PM
yeeeeeah,i love kamal uddins nasheeds,there sooo beautiful!muhammed is my hero,thats my fave,i missed DWA,hes one of my fave artists,oh well i.a nxt time!!!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-18-2006, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
the presesnter rox hes well funny!
lol innit sis.. :giggling: wen it woz natuve deen interview.. he goes so, u went 2 islamic skool, were their any muslims? i woz in stitches, i was laffin so much! :giggling: :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.