/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Wish ..... RasoolAllah (saw)

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 03:17 PM
salaam :)

i rememba wen i went makkah & 4 d 1st time i saw d Kabah, i was like wow man, i remem we was in d car & u go down a hill & on top of d hill u can c it & it was nite time all d lites on and wow mashallah man!!! it was heavyy man

& wen i went madinah i was lik wow aswell :) i remem we used 2 pray maghrib in masjib e nabi & go get food 2 eat & jus sit outside d stairs lookin @ d green dome & den wud go bk in d mosque n pray isha wow man dose der d days!!! i really miss madinah & Makkah :( inshallah will go der soon

neway eres sum lines lol about d Prophet (saw)

I wish i was there with u when u were young RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish i was also ur friend when you were young RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I was one of ur companions RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I was there at Taif to cover you when the people of the town hurt you with stones Ya RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I was there with you at badr RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I was with you at uhad, then I would have fought the people who hurt you Ya RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I was in Madinah RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)
standing on the marble floor looking at your beautiful green dome,

I wish I was at babe jibraeel (alayaslaam)RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I was pure and good so I could speak to you RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I would tell you how happy i am to be your ummatee RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I would tell you how happy i am that you are our prophet RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I was Madinah RasoolAllah, early in the morning I would stand at your gate and recite salato wasalam just me and you Rasoolallah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

I wish I had a house in medina RasoolAllah, i could then visit you whenever,

Ya Rasoolullah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam) call us to medina me and my family and all the muslims around the world for we miss u Ya RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-13-2006, 03:25 PM
salam.
woow bro just lost for words thats so good :)
ta for sharing bro :)
w.salam

akulion
05-13-2006, 03:31 PM
salam alaikum bro

the usage of the term "Ya RasoolAllah" is incorrect

We can only say Ya Allah

simply because the Prophet (s) has passed away a long time ago - thus using YA would be gramatically incorrect since that word can only be used for :

1 - one who is present
2- one who is alive

thats why only Ya Allah can be said

please dont feel as if im putting ur post down bro - im simply making this for ur info cos I also learned this fact one time in my life :)

bro aku

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 03:33 PM
ji ji i no bro but isnt ya jus anova way of sayin "o" lik o rasoolallah (saw)?? n aint it more respectable 2 say o rasoolallah (saw)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
x Maz x
05-13-2006, 03:34 PM
SubhanAllah, beuatiful post, MashAllah and JazakAllah Khair for posting it Peace! x

amias
05-13-2006, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

i rememba wen i went makkah & 4 d 1st time i saw d Kabah, i was like wow man, i remem we was in d car & u go down a hill & on top of d hill u can c it & it was nite time all d lites on and wow mashallah man!!! it was heavyy man
Mashallah very nice brother

when you went to Makkah for the first time ???? i have heard before that kabah can be seen from the road but i dont know where that road is now.
Maybe your or someone else can tell me the exact loc.

akulion
05-13-2006, 03:37 PM
not to my knowledge bro

let me give you a example of something which everyone will find strange....

Sunni fight with Shia for saying Ya Ali

Shia fight with sunni for saying Ya Rasool Allah

who is right?

The truth is both are wrong

i learned about this from my bros arabic teacher who told us (he would tell us tafsir of Quran cos he was hafiz + arabic phd)

he told us that the word ya can never be used in the arabic language unless 2 conditions are true:

1- the person is present in front of you or in audible range
2- the person is alive

therefore the usage of the terms by shia to say ya ali and sunnis to say ya mohammed are both completely incorrect

just a simple thing i learned in my life so i thought i would share

------
05-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Jazakallah bro aku!

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 03:41 PM
bro lol dnt giv me sunni shia examples cos 2 b honest i fink all sunni shia wahhabi stuf is all crap, we all muslims we follow 1 Allah (swt) 1 quran n all hav 1 Prophet (saw). neway i undastand ya point bro,

but isnt it in cases wen u ask lik Ya RasoolAllah (saw) help den dats rong cos only Allah (swt) can help, but sayin Ya RasoolAllah (saw) is kool or not if it is il edit me thread :)

akulion
05-13-2006, 03:46 PM
well best to my knowledge its incorrect usage of the language itself but insha'allah someone with more knowledge can shed smoe more light into this

after all with mutual consultation its better to act rather than just on one person opinion insha'allah

------
05-13-2006, 03:48 PM
We can jst say O Prophet Muhammad (saw) instead.

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 03:48 PM
okily dokily bro i took d "Ya" part out lol, jus 2 b careful hmmmm but its a debated issue, sum ppl say its kool n sum say naa naa, so jus 2 b careful!! i took out

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
We can jst say O Prophet Muhammad (saw) instead.
isnt dat same as Ya sis? lol i alredy edited dow

Beblessed
05-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Jazakh'Allah khair brother 4 sharin .. :)
"I would tell you how happy i am to be your ummatee RasoolAllah (sallallaho alayhe wasalam)":happy: :happy:

Hijaabi22
05-13-2006, 05:35 PM
awwwwwwwwww that was well coooooooolllll sweeeeeeeeeeeetttt

wats wrong with sayin ya rasulullah?? dats sumthin to do with the sects, but like bro chachoo sed i hate all dis sect business if u a muslim u a muslim end of!simple as!

Helena
05-13-2006, 05:50 PM
:sl:

great post...mashalah....

u jus brought beautiful memories back man....ya allah i wish i cud go there again for hajj or umrah inshalah!

the first sight of the kabah, medinah, climbing mount sur and noor, the hajj experience, stoning the saytan, sleeping in muzdalifah and mina, and the day of arafat...subanallah....wot else can i do apart frm dat...
It was magnificant experince....lucky i have dne at a young age and wid my family......i wana go inshalah.....

it seems like a beautiful dream i woke from
my heart is aching from it
one more time
one glance
of makkah and medina
wot is soo beautiful and amzaing then this...
ya allah....
wen will i go again....
time is flying...time is passing
waiting for ramadan
hajj is here
will i be called again to ur place
waiting for a sign
a mercy from u.....
evrything i do...its not enough....
wana go again inshalah
tears are flowing......
wen will i be called to the holy place again!

words are not enough to describe it.........

wslmz

Najiullah
05-13-2006, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

it seems like a beautiful dream i woke from
my heart is aching from it
one more time
one glance
of makkah and medina
.................................................. ..

words are not enough to describe it.........

wslmz
wow sis that is so kool

------
05-13-2006, 05:55 PM
It seems like a dream.........

Helena
05-13-2006, 05:56 PM

shukran jazilan....

jus made the poem top of my head.....was deeply thinking about it.....

:w:

afriend2
05-13-2006, 05:57 PM
salaam,

mashAllah :'( :'(

wassalam

x Maz x
05-13-2006, 06:01 PM
This business with addressing the Prophet with 'ya' is debated and there is a differnce in opnion...but jazakAllah khair nevertheless...Peace! x

afriend
05-13-2006, 10:37 PM
:'(

I can't wait till Ramadhaan this year!!

Mashallah sister Helena, that nearly bought me to tears, I have never been there, but just seeing it on TV...just get a SUPER feeling inside.

- Qatada -
05-13-2006, 10:44 PM
:salamext:

Allah Most High says, “And do not say about those who are martyred in the way of Allah that, 'they are dead', no, they are alive, but you are not aware.” [Quran 2.154]

concerning this verse Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani (Allah have mercy on him) states in his monumental commentary of Sahih al-Bukhari, ‘Fath al-Bari’:

“When the living of the martyrs is proven from the text of the Qur’an, then this is also proven from a analogical point of view- the Prophets are superior to the martyrs” (Fath al-Bari, 6/379).

Our Holy Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) has also informed us that “The Prophets are alive in their graves performing prayers.”(Bayhaqi – Hayatul Ambiya).

Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

:wasalamex

*Salma*
05-13-2006, 10:58 PM

I heard your only allowed to say Ya Rasoolullah when your infront of his grave in madinah.

:w:

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 11:12 PM
sista naa cos u can supplicate d Prophet (saw) frm anywer in d world, in a hadiths he says

"Do not make my grave a place of festivity, and supplicate Allah for me, for your supplication reaches me wherever you are.'' [abu dawud]
:)

akulion
05-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Well even though martyrs are alive (but we percieve it not) and same can be said about the Prophets but still condition #2 is not true:

- The person must be present in front of you or in audible range (ie they can hear you and answer back)

So the usage still stands incorrect

firdaw
05-15-2006, 12:42 AM
mashallah it is very good poem bro well done mashallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.