/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Describe our prophet muhammad(saw) a-z...

Helena
05-13-2006, 06:13 PM
:sl:

I was thinking of describing our prophet muhammad (saw) a-z....

i knw wrds are not enough ro describe him....jus to remember and remind us...how unique he is to us!

so i'll start with letter 'a'...providing a reasons with it...u can provide as many words u want inshalah...

for example:

'A'- astounding,amazing, astonishing, ppl neva have seen....wrds are not enough to desribe him......

so.....whose nxt...

carry on till 'z' inshalah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
05-13-2006, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
:sl:

i knw wrds are not enough ro describe him:w:

sorry sis dont think we can describe him in words

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 07:00 PM
salaam

we cant describe our beloved RasoolAllah (saw) :)

but in reference 2 d thread

d nex letter was B oooo so

Butifull, Bestest, Bravest, Bestest Man 2 eva set foot on d earth man :)

honestly u no how dey say wen u fall in luv wit sum1, u stay up all nite tinkin bout em bla bla, i do dat bout RasoolAllah (saw) d way he was & how he acted wit his wifes, d way he was wit his friends, and d way he treated kiddies is jus d Best, he was mashallah so great man, so great, i know i aint capable of bein his shoes but still man i luv RasoolAllah (saw) wit all my strenf!! mashallah man i hope Allah (swt) alwyz blesses him & keeps him :) happy!!! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.