/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Attributes of the Munaafiqeen

x Maz x
05-13-2006, 07:02 PM
“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them.” (EMQ an-Nisaa’, 4:145)

The hypocrites are the most evil of all people and are eligible for the greatest of punishments in the Hereafter. This is because they appear to be practicing Muslims, yet they are the worst of all enemies as they conceal kufr and shirk. The importance of studying hypocrisy is as vital as studying Tawheed as they are both connected. If we do not study what kufr, shirk and nifaaq are, it is inevitable for us to fall into them, and hence become Kaafir (Allaah forbid). If one does not know the attributes of the Mushrikeen, he will become Mushrik. Likewise, if one does not know the attributes of the hypocrites he may become one.

Only the Mu’min (believer) and the true Muslim (submitter) is afraid of committing nifaaq or kufr, and it is only the Muwahhid (monotheist) who is afraid of committing shirk. The only person who is free from any concerns related to kufr, shirk and hypocrisy is the Kaafir. The primary concern of any Muslim is to keep as far away from kufr, shirk and nifaaq as possible, and then to worship Allaah (SWT) exclusively. It is narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari by Ibn Abee Mulaikah, who said:

‘I met thirty companions of the Prophet (SAW) and each one of them was afraid of becoming a hypocrite, and none of them said that he was as strong as Jibreel or Meekaa-eel.’ And Hasan (al-Basri) said: ‘It is only a believer who fears from hypocrisy, and it is only a hypocrite who feels safe from it (hypocrisy).’ (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Kitaab ul-Eemaan, Chapter 36)

And the Prophet Ibraaheem (AS) said:

"…O my Lord! Make this city (Makkah) one of peace and security, and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.” (EMQ Ibraaheem, 14:35)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahraxx
05-13-2006, 07:04 PM
salaam and jazakallah khair for this thread

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2006, 07:05 PM
:p salaam

oooo gud gud sis, keep it up man :p :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-13-2006, 07:36 PM

:sl:

Just reading that title made me scared, jazakAllah khair :offended:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.