/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time Important!!!

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Salaam,
I Thought It Wuld Be Nice To See If Im The Only One Stressted, Too Many Things Too Do!!! Not Enough Time!!!
Dont Mention Organization!!!
So What Stress U ?

Me
It Will Have Too Be No Matter What Time I Get Up
I Will Always Leave Late

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
05-14-2006, 10:23 AM
LOL

that was funny!!

Well, for me, every second is a minute, I just look at the time twice to see that it has been 3 hours already...:mad:

A(SMILE ITS ME)
05-14-2006, 10:25 AM
Well Its A Sunday Ur Allowed

------
05-14-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm organised :D (Alhamdulillah)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
05-14-2006, 12:12 PM
salaam,

what stresses me :?.....hmmmm it has to be the fact that i procastinate too much even though i have sooo much pressure on me at the moment!! :heated: :offended:

khalas....i have trust in Allah ta'ala :)...but i need to tie my camels up :p
wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 12:20 PM

:sl:

I love pressure, well i dont love it, more like get annoyed at it but hey it shifts my gears and gets me movin. Wivout pressure who would bother doin much?

what pressures me.... lol im a free bird ;D no pressure Alhamdullilah :), or mayb its coz i think wateva happens will happen so MEH

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.