/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Among virtues!!

afriend
05-14-2006, 01:20 PM
:sl:

Brothers and sisters!!

finding it hard to finish the Quraan?

Well, you can now finish the Quraan atleast once a day from now and tip the scales in your favour with very little time and effort.

Among many virtues-Surah Ikhlaas!

Well, grieve no more, Surah Ikhlaas will help you to attain the rewards of finishing the whole Quraan everyday!!

Although it is one of the most shortest surahs in the Quraan, do not underestimate the potential rewards that you may attain reciting it just 3 times a day, yes, just 3 times!!

As Surah Ikhlaas is equivalent to one third of the Quraan, by just reading it 3 times you have attained the rewards you may have attained for reading the whole Quraan.

Even if you did recite the whole Quraan in one day (possible!), you are sure to make a few mistakes and you may not have read it 100% with tajweed etc. By reciting Surah Ikhlaas it is as though you have recited the whole Quran with no mistakes or errors!!

Allah makes gaining rewards easy for those who reflect.

Source(yes there is a source :p):

From Qutaadah ibn al-Nu’maan (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said that a man stayed up to worship Allaah at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) just before dawn and recited “Qul huwa Allaahu ahad,” but did not recite anything else. In the morning, the man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and told him about this, thinking that perhaps he was not doing enough. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’aan.” (al-Bukhaari, 4627).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 01:28 PM

ALHAMDULLILAH FOR THIS BROTHER OF TRUE GUIDANCE!!!!!
maShAllah ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

man i need 2 HUG u LOL ;D
:w:

Muslim Knight
05-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Allahuakbar!!

afriend
05-14-2006, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

ALHAMDULLILAH FOR THIS BROTHER OF TRUE GUIDANCE!!!!!
maShAllah ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

man i need 2 HUG u LOL ;D
LOL

(((((GROUP HUG)))))))

:p jk

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 01:32 PM

According to Moqsudul mu'mineen which gets most of its hadith from: Bukhari/muslim/tirmizi/dawud etc:

"Reading the Surah Ikhlaas wiv true imaan 100 times a day 4gives all ur sins"

dont take my word, search it n i'll post the proper source later inshaAllah

Najiullah
05-14-2006, 01:32 PM
JazakAllah
thank you bro

afriend
05-15-2006, 07:00 AM
The Virtues of Surah Fatihah

1. Hazrat Abu Saeed ibn Al-Mu’alla radiyallahu anhu said, "While I was praying in the Masjid, the Prophet :s: called me. I did not answer him then, but went to him afterwards and explained that I had been praying, whereupon he asked me whether Allah Ta’ala had not said, ‘Respond to Allah and to the Messenger when he calls you.’ adding, ‘Let me teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur’aan before you leave the Masjid.’ He then took me by the hand and when we were about to go out I reminded him of his promise to me that he would teach me the greatest Surah in the Qur’aan. He said, Surah Fatihah which is the seven oft-repeated verses in the Mighty Qur’aan which has been given to me."

2. Hazrat Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu reported that when Allah’s Messenger :s: once asked Ubayy ibn Ka’ab radiyallahu anhu, what he recited in his prayers. He replied Umm-ul Qur’aan (Surah Fatihah) the Holy Prophet :s: proclaimed, "By Him in whose dominion my soul is, nothing like it has been revealed in the Torah, the Gospel, the Psalms, or the Qur’aan and it is seven of the oft-repeated verses in the Mighty Qur’aan which I have been given."

3. Hazrat Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu reported Allah’s Messenger :s: as saying, "If anyone observes a prayer in which he does not recite Umm-ul Qur’aan, it is deficient (he said this three times) and incomplete."

4. Hazrat Abdul Malik ibn Umair radiyallahu anhu reports that Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam said, "In Surah Fatihah there is a cure for all ailments."

5. Ambari in his ‘Kitaabur-Rad’ through his own chain of narrators has mentioned from Mujahid ibn Jabr rahmatullahi alaihe that Iblees the accursed of Allah Ta’ala lamented on four occasions: first when he was cursed; secondly when he was cast out of Heaven to the Earth; thirdly when Prophet Muhammad :s: was given the Prophethood; fourthly when Surah Fatihah was revealed and it was revealed in Madinah.

6. Hazrat Abu Saeed radiyallahu anhu has said, "We were out on a journey. After a while we stopped to camp. Suddenly a girl came along saying that the chief of the clan has been bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion) and our menfolk are away from home. Is there anybody amongst you who can recite Ruqyah (incantations)? Whereupon a man stood up with her, we never used to cast any suspicion on him regarding him reciting Ruqyah (incantations). Nevertheless, he recited some charm on the chief and he was healed. Then the chief ordered 30 goats to be given to him, and he gave us milk to drink. When he returned we inquired, "Do you really know this science (or we inquired, were you reading spells)?"

He replied, "I merely read Surah Fatihah."

We said, "Don’t say a word about this till we return (or until we ask Rasoolullah :s: )."

When we came to Madinah, we brought this incident to the notice of Rasoolullah :s:. Thus he replied, "And how did he know that Surah Fatihah is read as a Ruqyah (incantation)? Divide and assign a share for me as well."
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Muslim and Sunan Abu Dawood]

7. Hazrat Ibn Abbas radiyallahu anhu narrates that once the angel Jibraeel was sitting with the Apostle :s: when all of a sudden he heard a noise from above and raised his head. Thereafter he said, "This is a door of heaven which has been opened today and never has it been opened save this day, and from there has descended an angel." The Holy Prophet :s: further said, "This is an angel which has come down to Earth and never has he come down but this day. He has given greetings and has said, ‘Receive the good news of two lights, which have been bestowed on you, which no Prophet before you has been bestowed with. One is Surah Fatihah and the other, the concluding portion of Surah Baqarah, you will recite no word of it but you will be granted reward for it."
[Sahih Muslim]

Nafiisah
05-15-2006, 07:17 AM
Assalaamou'alaikum
Surah al-falaq and An-naas are also good protection against the Shayateen. To be read at night along with Surah Al Fatiha and Al Ikhlass(3 times)
This is not the exact hadith but
The Prophet used to recite these 2 Surahs and blow on his body,especially when he (SAW) was sick

Nafiisah
05-15-2006, 07:18 AM
When sick: read Durood Shareef thrice , these 2 Surahs(An Nass and Falaq) and again Darood and blow on affected part or whole body.
InshaaAllah, alleviation is felt

Nafiisah
05-16-2006, 05:30 AM
For removing hardheartedness, the attribute Ar-Rahmaan-The most merciful
read 100 times everyday is beneficial
SubhaanAllah!

Nafiisah
05-16-2006, 05:32 AM
Surah Al-Mulk is a protection against punishment of the grave

IbnAbdulHakim
05-16-2006, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nafiisah
For removing hardheartedness, the attribute Ar-Rahmaan-The most merciful
read 100 times everyday is beneficial
SubhaanAllah!

SubhanAllah!! REALLY? i was actually looking for ways to further soften my heart! Sis i would appreciate beyond words if you could provide a source. JazakAllah khair!!

Nafiisah
05-18-2006, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

SubhanAllah!! REALLY? i was actually looking for ways to further soften my heart! Sis i would appreciate beyond words if you could provide a source. JazakAllah khair!!

Indeed, SubhaanAllah, Allahou Akbar!!!! All Praise is due to Allah
In fact, all names of Allah have their associated benefits.
I read from the Book "Remedies from the Holy Qur'an"-(an abridged translation of A'maale Qur'aani by Thanvi )about the usefulness of Ar-Rahmaan.
InshaaAllah, that helps akhee.
Fee amaanillah
Nafiisah

Pretty_najm
05-18-2006, 06:43 PM
JazakAllah Brotha
Good info to be passed on to all Muslims:)

zircon
05-19-2006, 04:13 PM
that easy and rewarding?? i loooooove Allah!

afriend
05-21-2006, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zircon
that easy and rewarding?? i loooooove Allah!
Me too :wub:

Nafiisah
05-22-2006, 05:54 AM
Allah loves us 70 times more than our mothers. A mother loves her child so much and now imagine how much Our Creator loves us. We owe Him Everything. Allah is so Great

Nafiisah
05-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Surah Al-Kaafiroon, when read, also counts as one-fourth of the Qur'aan. I read this in a hadith recently

Inshallah
05-22-2006, 06:17 AM
Allah loves us 70 times more than our mothers. A mother loves her child so much and now imagine how much Our Creator loves us. We owe Him Everything. Allah is so Great
Source please??????

Nafiisah
05-22-2006, 07:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
Source please??????
I read this several times from book and articles. I will look for the hadith and revert back.

Nafiisah
05-23-2006, 04:40 PM
I read this several times from book and articles. I will look for the hadith and revert back.
I have not yet found the source. I think i read it in a pamphlet and several times i came across it.Sorry for inconvenience
If anyone comes across it, I would be grateful if he or she can provide the source
But anyway, Allah does love us so much
SubhaanAllah walhamdulillah walaailaaha illahou wallahu akbar

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.