/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn to memorise the Quran

nutty
05-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Assalamun alaikum

Excellent site to learn the Quran as well as memorise it.

www.memorize-quran.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-14-2006, 09:30 PM
:sl:

Thread Moved.

:w:

afriend
05-15-2006, 06:51 AM
Jazakallah khair!

Skillganon
05-21-2006, 07:16 PM
It is all good memorising the QUran but what about learning arabic, to understand the Quran, I am stress that is more important than just memorising it, or what you can do for the moment is get a good translation of the Quran to go with it. The key is not just to memorising the QUran but to understand it, or we would not have so much problem amongst our brother's and sisters.

I will appreciate if the MOD can get a sticky up on lesson on learning arabic language (not just read it but understand it).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sohrab
05-22-2006, 11:11 PM
I can't agree with you more about importance of learning Arabic (enuf to understand Quran and simple ahaadeeth). But i must also add that memorization can do wonders to one's understanding of the quran. May Allah give us all tofeeq. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.