/* */

PDA

View Full Version : looking for a job in london

leilaaa
05-14-2006, 04:09 PM
assalamu aleykum brothers and sisters
my name is leila and im from poland
im looking for a job in london as a carer of elder person or children coz i have some expierience and i speak english fluently.more than that i wanna move from poland for vacation coz i have many problems with hijab here and i would like to be with muslims and here in poland i dont have big contact with them and thats what makes me feel very sad and lonesome.if someone may help me i would be very grateful.pls contact me.

may Allah reward u

leila

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
05-14-2006, 04:12 PM
:sl:

am in da same boat...looking for a job.....sooooo darn hard....

im kinda looking for it.....i think i am.....not to confident i guess.....

i need a job dis summer inshalah!

:w:

chacha_jalebi
05-14-2006, 04:21 PM
try d job centre :p

naa lol, wer u live jus hand out ur cv der innit lik 2 all d shops but it depends on wot type of job u want aswell, if u wan work 4 sum high st shop den hand out cv n if u lookin 2 work in sum massive company den i :?

sista im sowy u hav probs wit d hijab but der r bare muslim based caring facilities, if u contact sum sort of agency dey can hook u up wit 1 inshallah :)

leilaaa
05-14-2006, 04:29 PM
thats really terrible what happens here in poland on the street.i dunno maybe i have some bad luck to ppl.im called the worse of calls and im not gonna stand it no more.and here when ppl see me with hijab when i wanna get a job they refuse of course coz im not dressed as they want lol it means i hide everything instead of having everything outside.terrible

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
05-14-2006, 05:26 PM
The best would be to join the agencies like chacha jalebi said, or read the news paper - they always are full with baby sitting offers or nurses for the elders.:)

Aly
05-14-2006, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
:sl:

am in da same boat...looking for a job.....sooooo darn hard....

im kinda looking for it.....i think i am.....not to confident i guess.....

i need a job dis summer inshalah!

:w:
why dont you guys try from www.gumtree.com there are loads of section like part time and all field related so have a look on it and send then cv or cal them , actually i got job recently from there

north_malaysian
05-15-2006, 02:01 AM
How many Muslims actually in Poland? Are all immigrants?

Hawa
05-15-2006, 03:33 AM
im having the same problem!
ever since someone put this job of caring for the elderly in my head..I dont want any other old job, although I doubt I can pull it off..seems rather demanding (well kind of..)
tell me when you leave for London inshallah we shall search together!

leilaaa
05-15-2006, 09:43 AM
here in poland most of muslims r arabs and tatars.in my city and its very big city there r about 30 muslims-im counting with children.so view of woman in hijab on the street is like if ppl saw an alien.
sis hawa we should talk on msn or contact by mail :) .here are my addresses:leilaaa_20@hotmail.com or leilaaa20@yahoo.com.pls write to me so that we talk a bit.thx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.