/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ICT coursework!

afriend
05-14-2006, 06:57 PM
:sl:

The following attachment is self explanatory...

This is my task(click on the picture)

I need help on these areas:

User comments
anything missing
Anything not required (page 2)

But I will need to scan my hand drawn design first as well :mad: :heated:

THIS IS TOO HARD!!!
[IMG]

[/IMG]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*noor
05-14-2006, 07:08 PM
what exactly do you have to do??

afriend
05-14-2006, 07:13 PM
go here inshallah:

http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ctsheet1qm.jpg

There are multiple objectives :heated:

seeker_of_ilm
05-14-2006, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
go here inshallah:

http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ctsheet1qm.jpg

There are multiple objectives :heated:

Picture doesn't seem to be working for me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
05-14-2006, 07:22 PM
OH MAN!!!

It's some long thing, and I don't think I have the power to type it up, my thing should be finished by today

*noor
05-14-2006, 07:23 PM
which part do you need help in?

strider
05-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Yeah, i'm alittle confused too. It seems pretty much self explanatory to me. It isn't hard. Take each point, answer it and then elaborate on your answer, giving reasons as to why you will be needing/doing what you are needing/doing.

Ma'assalama

*noor
05-14-2006, 07:36 PM
give him a break..........we all need a bit of help sometimes.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-14-2006, 07:37 PM
well u need to create all the requirements in ms access, the only someone would be able to help you is if they were with you showing you how to carry out the tasks.

afriend
05-14-2006, 08:42 PM
LOL

No worries Alpha ;)

Jazakallah sister Nurofislam...

I need help on 1 aspect. which is 'User comments'...I can't comment on my own work if u get what I mean, I will complete the hand drawn design and I will post it here, but this needs to be finished today!

*noor
05-14-2006, 08:43 PM
LOL

No worries Alpha ;)

I need help on 1 aspect. which is 'User comments'...I can't comment on my own work if u get what I mean, I will complete the hand drawn design and I will post it here, but this needs to be finished today!
so u need somebody to comment on the project........like is it a good idea and those kind of stuff?

Kittygyal
05-14-2006, 08:44 PM
LOL

No worries Alpha ;)

salam.
bro as you say ''i can't comment on my own work'' you can and also get someone else to do it for you :rollseyes
w.salam

afriend
05-14-2006, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
so u need somebody to comment on the project........like is it a good idea and those kind of stuff?
Exactly that!

I will get back to you as soon as I have completed the whole thing, but can you comment on what it is like so far?

*noor
05-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Exactly that!
ok let me reread the project and ill get back to u in 5

afriend
05-14-2006, 08:48 PM
ok let me reread the project and ill get back to u in 5
Barak Allah Feek ukhti...But if you have better things to be doing, then leave it out for now....I don't mind waiting another 2 hours.:)

H4RUN
05-14-2006, 08:56 PM
bro Iqram, is this gcse work... ie. in high skool? just completed ALL my portfolios and units last wednesday....what a relief! Ict can b taxing at times. u have tasks to complete within a alloted time....then the next task... and so on..thing is..laptops+internet+me and ma m8s= get behind, hence we have 2 rush and hand in on last day, or later in this last case! so a tip from me to anyone who's doing ict based work...get it done 1st (easy 2 say) then do whatever you want! not the other way round...:happy:
:w:
ps. gained a merit which means ive got 4 gnvq's in ICT lol woohoo at a B grade:thumbs_up

Kittygyal
05-14-2006, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
bro Iqram, is this gcse work... ie. in high skool? just completed ALL my portfolios and units last wednesday....what a relief! Ict can b taxing at times. u have tasks to complete within a alloted time....then the next task... and so on..thing is..laptops+internet+me and ma m8s= get behind, hence we have 2 rush and hand in on last day, or later in this last case! so a tip from me to anyone who's doing ict based work...get it done 1st (easy 2 say) then do whatever you want! not the other way round...:happy:
ps. gained a merit which means ive got 4 gnvq's in ICT lol woohoo at a B grade:thumbs_up
salam.
congrtas bro thats so cool :)
now don't lack your self still work hard :okay:
w.salam

*noor
05-14-2006, 09:03 PM
ok........ive never done any ict before........tell me if u need more......i hope this is useful.

Using ICT and electronic databases is a splendid idea. This new system gets rid of the filing and organizing difficulties and hassles that have been present in the hospital. It presents an innovative way of keeping records together and making sure that the records are preserved. Using ICT keeps medical records safe and ready for use at any given moment. As opposed to using the old fashioned filing system, using this electronic system provides the hospital with a safer, more secure and more efficient way of filing and processing important information.

gone for asr prayer, be back in 20 minutes..

H4RUN
05-14-2006, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
congrtas bro thats so cool :)
now don't lack your self still work hard :okay:
w.salam
jazakallah khair sis...yep shudnt get carried away...exams start in a week or so!!!
may we all have an easy time through these exams....and the main exam of LIFE...ameen

afriend
05-14-2006, 09:48 PM
ok........ive never done any ict before........tell me if u need more......i hope this is useful.

Using ICT and electronic databases is a splendid idea. This new system gets rid of the filing and organizing difficulties and hassles that have been present in the hospital. It presents an innovative way of keeping records together and making sure that the records are preserved. Using ICT keeps medical records safe and ready for use at any given moment. As opposed to using the old fashioned filing system, using this electronic system provides the hospital with a safer, more secure and more efficient way of filing and processing important information.

gone for asr prayer, be back in 20 minutes..
Wow!!

Perhaps I should add that to my own..:okay: just jokin...

Jazakallah Khair again!!

bro Harun, this is year 10 coursework, and I'm still in year 9 :mad:

As the exams have just finished, they have already started the syllabus for the next year alread on all subjects.

And here are my hand drawn initial designs that I need comments on(click on images):

Form:

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Table:

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Report:

[IMG]

[/IMG]

*noor
05-14-2006, 09:50 PM
Wow!!

Perhaps I should add that to my own..:okay: just jokin...

does that mean that it was completely useless?

afriend
05-14-2006, 09:52 PM
LOL

NO!!!

It was too good, the chicken man is going to think that it wasn't my work...:heated: you don't wanna go there.

*noor
05-14-2006, 09:55 PM
really??......i dont believe that.......i have a feeling that you're being sarcastic here.

i read your project and i could barely believe that a 14 year old did it.

afriend
05-14-2006, 09:57 PM
LOOOL!!

yeah right...My work resembles that of a toddler, or maybe younger....

I have really tried hard on this...But it's probably going to be a different story from Chicken man...:(

*noor
05-14-2006, 09:59 PM
so was the little piece of info that i wrote good enough...or was it just baloney?.......cuz i had no idea what i was writing..never did ict before.

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:00 PM
JazakAllah sister...:) It sure was very useful, but now, I need comments on these aspects (from the pictures I posted up)

User comments:

Suitability of designs.

Anything missing?

Anything not required?

*noor
05-14-2006, 10:04 PM
JazakAllah sister...:) It sure was very useful, but now, I need comments on these aspects (from the pictures I posted up)

User comments:

Suitability of designs.

Anything missing?

Anything not required?
the pics are so small, can u make them bigger??

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:05 PM
the pics are so small, can u make them bigger??
Click on the pictures

*noor
05-14-2006, 10:06 PM
they stay the same size- i clicked on them and nothing happened.

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Coul'dnt agree more! :D
:p

Chicken man deserves nothing more!

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:12 PM
OWWWW!!!

u cud hav said that earlier!!!

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:14 PM
they stay the same size- i clicked on them and nothing happened.
oh...

They are a link to a different site..I'll post the links instead.

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
You're welcome :D
:p

What is with you today?

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:42 PM
:rollseyes

SOMEONE PLEASE SAY SOMETHIN ABOUT IT!!!

Abdullah4ever
05-14-2006, 10:42 PM

ermm its cool

*noor
05-14-2006, 10:44 PM
can u post bigger pics of the designs?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 10:44 PM

If u dont get an A let me kno and i'll get sumthin done about the racism/beardism ;)

Abdullah4ever
05-14-2006, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

If u dont get an A let me kno and i'll get sumthin done about the racism/beardism ;)

LOooooool

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2006, 10:48 PM

nice handwriting ;)
Tables seem ok but make sure ur fontsize is diff plus bold compared to actual data ;)

afriend
05-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Form:

Report:

Table:

afriend
05-14-2006, 11:01 PM
This is goin 2 be on computer so no need to comment on font...*stressing now, nearly out of time*

*noor
05-14-2006, 11:02 PM
hhhmmmmmmm.......i still dont understand what u need

afriend
05-14-2006, 11:03 PM
I'll just say that everything was good, no amends need to be made...Hope that will work!

strider
05-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Maybe my post is alittle too late, but when it comes to some next person having to comment on your work you can just make it up. Man, am i glad that all my ict coursework is over. We did the full course, which consisted of 2 pieces of coursework-- the work was easy, the workload was heavy.

Ma'assalama

*noor
05-15-2006, 05:52 PM
what does ict stand for anyways??

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-15-2006, 05:59 PM
INFORMATION COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.

Just breate the tables on ms acess now for your database.

*noor
05-15-2006, 06:01 PM
oooooohhhhh............i see.
thanx

seeker_of_ilm
05-15-2006, 06:05 PM

I thought it stood for Information and Communication Technology...

Either way...same thing lol

strider
05-15-2006, 06:05 PM
ICT= Information Computer Technology? Really?

ICT stands for Information and Communications Technology. It doesn't only include computers, but all forms of technology.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-15-2006, 06:12 PM
opppss i meant communications...:hiding: :statisfie

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-15-2006, 06:13 PM
I actually studied it for two years...hahahaha

Kittygyal
05-15-2006, 06:25 PM
jazakallah khair sis...yep shudnt get carried away...exams start in a week or so!!!
may we all have an easy time through these exams....and the main exam of LIFE...ameen
salam.
bro amin and just work hard and REVISE and bro iky you just need to chill cause after reading all your work hmm...it doesn't look like from a 13/14 year old so believe me you are doing all well so don't worry about it,if you are going to worry about the more your going to stress so just chill and whats has done needs to be done :)
so i will remember you in me prayers and also bro a tip from me is to NEVER do your GNVQ work all in once cause believe me you will get it wrong go through it steps and also bro when you go in year 10 then you will NOT even believe thats year 10 work cause it's easy but if you are doing Intermidiate then hopefully you will get a pass and then a merit and i know it's difficul but just don't worry about it all the best :)
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-15-2006, 06:25 PM
edit posted twice :uhwhat :uhwhat
w.salam

afriend
05-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Well, my work here is done...

My uncle is the best computer kind of person to get help from....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.