/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ya akhee!

hidaayah
05-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Yaa Akhee !. I am your brother in Islam!

Yaa Akhee (O My brother)!
I am your brother in Islam.
I am the one standing next to you in the Masjid waiting for the Iqaamah (the call at the start of congregational prayer).

I stand shoulder to shoulder with you and wish you peace when prayer is done!
I am the one fasting with you in Ramadan, white-garbed in the plain of Arafat...Throwing the stones at the Jamaraat
I am the one encircling the Kaaba with you!.drinking the water of Zamzam with you!

Yaa Akhee!. I am your brother in Islam! I am a part of you, just as much as you are a part of me. Then why do you throw dirt on me? Why do you revile me? Why are you suspicious of me? Did you forget what our Rabb (Lord) said?

"O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin" [Al-Hujarat:12]

I am the one to help you if you need it! I am the one to pray your Janazah (funeral prayer) when you die! Yet you turn me away!.Yet you push me away!

Our Beloved Prophet (pbuh - peace be upon him) said: Do not hate one another, do not envy one another, do not turn away from one another. Be, O slaves of Allaah, brothers. It is not permissible for a Muslim to forsake his brother for more than three days. (Bukhaari, Muslim)

Yaa Akhee!?. I am your brother in Islam!
I am dependent on you just as you are dependent on me...
You are a brick and I am the other!.We are the strength of one another.

"The Believer to the Believer is like a solid building, one part supports the other."(Bukhaaree, Muslim)

Yaa Akhee!. I am your brother in Islam!
You are my body and I am your soul, together, we are a part of the Whole.

If you're in pain, I feel the pain too. If you are hurt, I am hurting, too.

"The example of the Believer in their mutual love and mercy is like the example of a body, if one part of the body feels pain, then all the body suffers in sleeplessness and fever. [Bukhaaree and Muslim]

Yaa Akhee!.I am your brother in Islam!
Don't fight me!.don't hate me!.don't go against me.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Satan has been disappointed that he would not be worshipped in the Arabian Peninsula, but he has not been disappointed from kindling the fire of fighting among the people." (Muslim)

O my Muslim Brother! remember we are one Ummah (Nation), one Nation, one Community!

"Indeed there is no excellence for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab over an Arab, nor a white person over a black one, nor a black person over a white one, except through Taqwa (piety and obedience to Allaah).? (Ahmad)

Don't let the Shaytaan (the devil) deceive you and divide between you and me.
Don't let him sow the seeds of enmity in your heart. If this enmity develops into a fire, it will burn your good deeds into ashes and totally destroy your relationship with me.

O my Brother!. Don't break up into parties and factions. Remember!
You and I are on the SAME team!.the SAME side! the SAME Jama'ah!

"......And whosoever is killed under a blind flag (of partisanship) , gets angry along with his group of people, and fights for the sake of his group of people, then he is not from my ummah." (Muslim)

And he said,

"He is not of us if he calls to partisanship , and he is not one of us if he fights for the sake of partisanship, and not one of us if he dies on partisanship." (Abu-Dawud )

If you will do so, it will only be beneficial to the enemies of this Ummah! It will destroy this Ummah, and change the unity to disunity and harmony to disharmony.

"And Verily! This, your religion, is one religion and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me. But they have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in what it has." (Al-Muminoon:52)

Yaa Akhee! I am your brother in Islam!
You and I are close to each other in a fraternal relationship. This relationship is based on our submission to Allaah. Ours is a bond of faith.

"The strongest relationship is built on loving for the sake of Allaah and becoming angry for the sake of Allaah ". [Bukhaari]

So fear Allaah and adjust all matters of difference among you, and obey Allaah and His Messenger, if you are believers? [al-Anfaal 8:1]

Yaa Akhee!.let us be united! let us forget petty differences!.
Let us be ONE BODY?.ONE UMMAH?. ONE JAMA'AH....ONE BROTHERHOOD.

"And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Qur?aan), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allaah's Favor on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allaah makes His Ayaat clear to you, that you may be guided? [Aal-Imraan:103]

Yaa Akhee! I am your brother in Islam!
I love you and you love me.! for, we are REAL BROTHERS;
You will know me and I will know you, and I am of one place as I am of another...as much a part of one as the other.

"Surely believers are but brothers unto each other, so make peace and reconciliation amongst your brothers," (Al-Hujarat:10)

My heart is bleeding!.my eyes are shedding tears!.the unity of this beautiful Community has been ripped?.the Ummah is bleeding!don't let this happen!.
Don't let the Ummah die.

by Asma bint Shameem

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
05-15-2006, 01:21 AM
:sl:

Masha'Allah..what a nice read.

:w:

hidaayah
05-15-2006, 12:50 PM
:sl:

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!