/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gauthama Buddha a Prophet of Allah?

north_malaysian
05-15-2006, 04:55 AM
I've read the Wikipedia on Islamic view on Buddha:

"Some Muslim believe that Siddharta Gautama is the same person who is referred in the Holy Koran as Dhu'l-Kifl (Zulkifli), and that he was therefore a Prophet of Islam. The meaning of Dhu'l-Kifl is unclear, but according to this view, it means "the man from Kifl", where "Kifl" is the Arabic pronounciation of Kapilavatsu, where Buddha spent 30 years of his life.

Other views however hold that Dhu'l-Kifl was a different person and not a prophet at all, or that he was the prophet called Ezekiel in the Bible."

Anybody knows about this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NahidSarvy
05-15-2006, 05:02 AM
I doubt very, very much that Dhû l-Kifl is Gotama of Kapilavastu, especially considering how it was pronounced by that time (Ka'ilbatte).

north_malaysian
05-15-2006, 05:04 AM
Do u know any sources or book written by those people who considers Buddha as Dhulkifl?

For me Buddha might be one of the 134,000 prophets sent by Allah, but as Dhulkifl, it's hard to believe.:rollseyes

Khaldun
05-15-2006, 05:11 AM
:sl:

Dhu'l-Kifl does not mean the one from Kifl.

Allah knows best who this real character was, and to be honest us speculating wouldn't benefit us much.

And saying that this person is Buddha, opens a wide door for fitnah regarding Buddhism.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mbaig
05-15-2006, 05:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Do u know any sources or book written by those people who considers Buddha as Dhulkifl?

For me Buddha might be one of the 134,000 prophets sent by Allah, but as Dhulkifl, it's hard to believe.:rollseyes
Brother a'salaam alaykum

As by name we only know 25 prophets send by allah on earth. And total of 1,24,000 is the total prophets send by allah the almighty. As we all know Muhammed (SAW) was the last prophet. So what i think about buddha that he can be or cannot be a prophet. So we should not pay much attention on this topics. For us teaching of your beloved prophet is enough for us to attain succes in this world and herafter.

Hope i have not hurt your feelings.

Trumble
05-15-2006, 06:37 AM

"Some Muslim believe that Siddharta Gautama is the same person who is referred in the Holy Koran as Dhu'l-Kifl (Zulkifli), and that he was therefore a Prophet of Islam. The meaning of Dhu'l-Kifl is unclear, but according to this view, it means "the man from Kifl", where "Kifl" is the Arabic pronounciation of Kapilavatsu, where Buddha spent 30 years of his life.

Other views however hold that Dhu'l-Kifl was a different person and not a prophet at all, or that he was the prophet called Ezekiel in the Bible."

Anybody knows about this?

I don't 'know', but it sounds very far fetched; the Buddha's teaching is an awful long way from that of the Judaeo/Christian Islamic tradition.

I suspect this has more to do with an attempt to reconcile the two traditions to some extent (or to somehow 'absorb' the Buddhist tradition into Islam) , perhaps in an area where Muslims and Buddhists live together. The evidence seems rather flimsy, anything linguistic usually has multiple possible explanations.

Nafiisah
05-15-2006, 07:37 AM
Allah knows best

Muslim Knight
05-15-2006, 08:13 AM

Siddharta Gautama Buddha may or may not be a prophet of old but unless we find concrete evidence (archeological findings, scriptural evidences) saying he that once invited people to the worship of one God, that is Allah, we must refrain against making statements that will equate Islam with Buddhism.

north_malaysian
05-15-2006, 09:19 AM
I think that generally, Muslims would say that Buddha may or may not be a Prophet. Allah knows th best.

Regarding to Dhu'lkifl - there are lots of doubt about it.

But I really appreciate if anyone can give me sources of people who suggesting Dhu'l Kifl might be Buddha. I would like to further read about this topic.

Thank you.

north_malaysian
05-15-2006, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
I don't 'know', but it sounds very far fetched; the Buddha's teaching is an awful long way from that of the Judaeo/Christian Islamic tradition.

I suspect this has more to do with an attempt to reconcile the two traditions to some extent (or to somehow 'absorb' the Buddhist tradition into Islam) , perhaps in an area where Muslims and Buddhists live together. The evidence seems rather flimsy, anything linguistic usually has multiple possible explanations.
Actually it has nothing to do to reconcile Buddhism and Islam, and to absorb Buddhism into Islam.

We've been taught that Allah sent prophets worldwide to all communities. About 124,000 of them, I think. That's why Muslims have open mind that people like Buddha, Krishna, Zoroaster, Confucian or anyone who propagate good thing amongs the people may or may not be prophets of Allah.

The main reason why I post this thread because some Muslim suggested that Buddha might be Dhul Kifl.

Peace.

Trumble
05-15-2006, 05:55 PM
We've been taught that Allah sent prophets worldwide to all communities. About 124,000 of them, I think. That's why Muslims have open mind that people like Buddha, Krishna, Zoroaster, Confucian or anyone who propagate good thing amongs the people may or may not be prophets of Allah.

Fair enough.

While I wouldn't dispute for a moment, though, that the teachings of those people, or at least the historical ones, were a "good thing", I still have great trouble reconciling those teachings with those from the Judao/Christian/Islamic tradition. I just cannot see the God of those religions sending a prophet to teach what the Buddha taught, which is why the idea seems so unlikely to me.

ISDhillon
05-15-2006, 05:58 PM
the hindoos say he was an avatar of vishnu but no-one really knows

Trumble
05-15-2006, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISDhillon
That makes a lot more sense, though.

north_malaysian
05-16-2006, 05:42 AM
Fair enough.

While I wouldn't dispute for a moment, though, that the teachings of those people, or at least the historical ones, were a "good thing", I still have great trouble reconciling those teachings with those from the Judao/Christian/Islamic tradition. I just cannot see the God of those religions sending a prophet to teach what the Buddha taught, which is why the idea seems so unlikely to me.
Muslims belief that most prophets are sent to specific people, thus their teaching is something consumable by those people he preached only.

north_malaysian
05-16-2006, 05:43 AM
What's Avatar?

How about Krishna? Is he an Avatar too.

Trumble
05-16-2006, 06:33 AM
What's Avatar?

How about Krishna? Is he an Avatar too.
Yes, Krishna was an avatar of Vishnu, as was Rama (the hero of the Ramayama epic). There are supposd to be ten in all, although only some Hindus think the Buddha should be the ninth, replacing him with Balarama. The last avatar has yet to appear.

An avatar, in this context, is an earthly manifestation or incarnation of an immortal being, in this case Vishnu.

ISDhillon
05-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Yes, Krishna was an avatar of Vishnu, as was Rama (the hero of the Ramayama epic). There are supposd to be ten in all, although only some Hindus think the Buddha should be the ninth, replacing him with Balarama. The last avatar has yet to appear.

An avatar, in this context, is an earthly manifestation or incarnation of an immortal being, in this case Vishnu.
there is actually supposed to be 24 and 23 have already come to pass the 24th is kalki avatar and supposedly he will be destroyed my mir mahdi i tried to write about this before but the mods deleted it.

ISDhillon

syilla
05-16-2006, 08:17 AM
i think someone that is knowledgeable and very good in history should come and clarify why people always relate buddha to Allah's prophet...

but north malaysian... there is a good book and you can download it for free from harun yahya's website.

It's regarding buddhism and islam...

i've downloaded it... but not yet start reading it...hehehe...(trying to make a collection books that never been read...)

north_malaysian
05-16-2006, 08:21 AM
there is actually supposed to be 24 and 23 have already come to pass the 24th is kalki avatar and supposedly he will be destroyed my mir mahdi i tried to write about this before but the mods deleted it.

ISDhillon
Tell me about Kalki, I've heard that Kalki is Jesus Christ-like character in Hinduism.:?

north_malaysian
05-16-2006, 08:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i think someone that is knowledgeable and very good in history should come and clarify why people always relate buddha to Allah's prophet...

but north malaysian... there is a good book and you can download it for free from harun yahya's website.

i've downloaded it... but not yet start reading it...hehehe...(trying to make a collection books that never been read...)
Terima Kasih.
(Thank you.):happy:

ISDhillon
05-16-2006, 08:33 AM
http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action...ish=t&id=47652

the buddha and then the kalki iterpretation follow on from one another, are here you have to keep pressing next to read the whole of his story it eventually ends up with mir mahdi who kills the kalki and then mir mahdi is killed aswell it quite long though. I think in islam mir mahdi is referred to as imam mahdi as you may read his coming is far off from now.

ISDhillon

north_malaysian
05-16-2006, 08:34 AM
http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action...ish=t&id=47652

the buddha and then the kalki iterpretation follow on from one another, are here you have to keep pressing next to read the whole of his story it eventually ends up with mir mahdi who kills the kalki and then mir mahdi is killed aswell it quite long though. I think in islam mir mahdi is referred to as imam mahdi as you may read his coming is far off from now.

ISDhillon
Mir Mahdi? Tell me more about this fella.:?

ISDhillon
05-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Ok read this::)

ਰੱਚਿ ਅਸ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ॥ ਰਿਸਵੰਤ ਹਾਠ ਹਮੀਰ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਤਉਨ ਕੋ ਬਧੁ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਪੁਨ ਆਪ ਮੋ ਕਿਯ ਲੀਨ ॥੫੮੭॥
रचि अस महिदी मीर ॥ रिसवंत हाठ हमीर ॥ तिह तउन को बधु कीन ॥ पुन आप मो किय लीन ॥५८७॥
Mehdi Mir was created, who was very angry and persistent one; he killed the Kalki incarnation within himself again.587.

ਜਗ ਜੀਤ ਆਪਨ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਸਭ ਅੰਤ ਕਾਲ ਅਧੀਨ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਪੂਰ ਸੁਧਾਰ ॥ ਭਏ ਚੌਬਿਸੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥੫੮੮॥
जग जीत आपन कीन ॥ सभ अंत काल अधीन ॥ इह भांत पूर सुधार ॥ भए चौबिसे अवतार ॥५८८॥
Those who conquered, the made it there possession they are all under the control of KAL (death) in the end; in this way, with complete improvement the description of twenty-fourth incarnation is completed.588.
ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੇ ਚਤੁਰ ਬੀਸਵਾਂ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਬਰਨਨੰ ਸਮਾਪਤਮ ॥੨੪॥
इति स्री बचित्र नाटक ग्रंथे चतुर बीसवां अवतार बरननं समापतम ॥२४॥
End of the description of twenty-fourth incarnation in Bachittar natak.

ਭਾਗ
भाग
SECTION

XXX
XXX
(Now being the description of the killing of Mehdi Mir)

ਤੋਮਰ ਛੰਦ ॥
तोमर छंद ॥
TOMAR STANZA

ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਕੈ ਤਿਹ ਨਾਸ ॥ ਕੀਅ ਸੱਤਜੁਗ ਪਰਗਾਸ ॥ ਕਲਜੁੱਗ ਸਰਬ ਬਿਹਾਨ ॥ ਨਿਜ ਜੋਤ ਸਮਾਨ ॥੧॥
इह भांत कै तिह नास ॥ कीअ सतजुग परगास ॥ कलजुग सरब बिहान ॥ निज जोत समान ॥१॥
In the way, destroying him, the age of the truth was manifested; the whole of Iron Age had passed away and the light manifested itself everywhere consistently .1

ਮਹਿਦੀ ਭਰਯੋ ਤਬ ਗਰਬ ॥ ਜਗ ਜੀਤਯੋ ਜਬ ਸਰਬ ॥ ਸਿਰ ਅੱਤ੍ਰ ਪੱਤ੍ਰ ਫਿਰਾਇ ॥ ਜਗ ਜੇਰ ਕੀਨ ਬਨਾਇ ॥੨॥
महिदी भरयो तब गरब ॥ जग जीतयो जब सरब ॥ सिर अत्र पत्र फिराइ ॥ जग जेर कीन बनाइ ॥२॥
Then Mir Mehdi, conquering the whole world, was filled with pride; he also got the canopy swung over his head and caused the whole world to bow at his feet.2.

ਬਿਨ ਆਪ ਜਾਨ ਨ ਔਰ ॥ ਸਭ ਰੂਪ ਅਉ ਸਭ ਠਉਰ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਏਕ ਦਿਸ਼ਟ ਨ ਆਨ ॥ ਤਿਸ ਲੀਨ ਕਾਲ ਨਿਦਾਨ ॥੩॥
बिन आप जान न और ॥ सभ रूप अउ सभ ठउर ॥ जिन एक दिशट न आन ॥ तिस लीन काल निदान ॥३॥
Expect himself, he did not have faith in anyone; he who did not comprehend One Lord-God, he ultimately could not save himself from KAL(death).3.

ਬਿਨ ਏਕ ਦੂਸਰ ਨਾਹਿ ॥ ਸਭ ਰੰਗ ਰੂਪਨ ਮਾਹਿ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਏਕ ਕੋ ਨ ਪਛਾਨ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਬ੍ਰਿਥਾ ਜਨਮ ਬਿਤਾਰ ॥੪॥
बिन एक दूसर नाहि ॥ सभ रंग रूपन माहि ॥ जिन एक को न पछान ॥ तिह ब्रिथा जनम बितार ॥४॥
There is not one other in all colours and forms except one God; he, who has not recognized that one Lord, he wasted his birth.4.

ਬਿਨ ਏਕ ਦੂਸਰ ਨ ਔਰ ॥ ਜਲ ਬਾ ਥਲੇ ਸਭ ਠਉਰ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਏਕ ਸੱਤਿ ਨ ਜਾਨ ॥ ਸੋ ਜੂਨ ਜੂਨ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਨ ॥੫॥
बिन एक दूसर न और ॥ जल बा थले सभ ठउर ॥ जिन एक सति न जान ॥ सो जून जून भ्रमान ॥५॥
Expect that one Lord, there is none other in water, on plain and all the places; he who had not recognized the One Reality, he only roamed away amongst the Yogis.5.

ਤਜ ਏਕ ਜਾਨਾ ਦੂਜ ॥ ਮਮ ਜਾਨ ਤਾਸ ਨ ਸੂਝ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਦੂਖ ਭੂਖ ਪਿਆਸ ॥ਦਿਨ ਰੈਨ ਸਰਬ ਉਦਾਸ ॥੬॥
तज एक जाना दूज ॥ मम जान तास न सूझ ॥ तिह दूख भूख पिआस ॥दिन रैन सरब उदास ॥६॥
He who leaving the one, believed in another one, in my view, he is devoid of wisdom; he will be surrounded by suffering, hunger, thirst and anxiety throughout day and night.6.

ਨਹਿ ਚੈਨ ਐਨ ਸੁ ਵਾਹਿ ॥ ਨਿਤ ਰੋਗ ਹੋਵਤ ਤਾਹਿ ॥ ਨਿਤ ਦੂਖ ਭੂਖ ਮਰੰਤ ॥ ਨਹਿ ਚੈਨ ਦਿਉਸ ਬਿਤੰਤ ॥੭॥
नहि चैन ऐन सु वाहि ॥ नित रोग होवत ताहि ॥ नित दूख भूख मरंत ॥ नहि चैन दिउस बितंत ॥७॥
he will never get peace and will always be surrounded by ailments; he will always suffer death on account of suffering and hunger; he will always remain restless.7.

ਤਨ ਪਾਦ ਕੁਸ਼ਟ ਚਲੰਤ ॥ ਬਪੁ ਗਲਤ ਨਿੱਤ ਗਲੰਤ ॥ ਨਹਿ ਨਿੱਤ ਦੇਹ ਅਰੋਗ ॥ ਨਿਤ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਪੌਤ੍ਰਨ ਸੋਗ ॥੮॥
तन पाद कुशट चलंत ॥ बपु गलत नित गलंत ॥ नहि नित देह अरोग ॥ नित पुत्र पौत्रन सोग ॥८॥
The leprosy will prevail in his body and all his body will rot; his body will not remain health and his foundness for sons and grandson will always afflict him.8.

ਨਿਤ ਨਾਸ ਤਿਹ ਪਰਵਾਰ ॥ ਨਹਿ ਅੰਤ ਦੇਹ ਉਧਾਰ ॥ ਨਿਤ ਰੋਗ ਸੋਗ ਗ੍ਰਸੰਤ ॥ ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸ੍ਵਾਨ ਅੰਤ ਮਰੰਤ ॥੯॥
नित नास तिह परवार ॥ नहि अंत देह उधार ॥ नित रोग सोग ग्रसंत ॥ म्रित स्वान अंत मरंत ॥९॥
His family will be destroyed and at the and, his body will not be redeemed also; he will always be engrossed in disease and sorrow; ultimately, he will die the death of a dog .9.

ਤਬ ਜਾਨ ਕਾਲ ਪ੍ਰਬੀਨ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਮਾਰਿਓ ਕਰਿ ਦੀਨ ॥ ਇਕ ਕੀਟ ਦੀਨ ਉਪਾਇ ॥ ਤਿਸ ਕਾਨ ਪੈਠੋ ਜਾਇ ॥੧੦॥
तब जान काल प्रबीन ॥ तिह मारिओ करि दीन ॥ इक कीट दीन उपाइ ॥ तिस कान पैठो जाइ ॥१०॥
Reflecting over the egoistic state of Mir Mehdi the Unmanifested Brahman thought of killing him; he created an insect, which entered the ear of Mir Mehdi.10.

ਧਸਿ ਕੀਟ ਕਾਨਨ ਬੀਚ ॥ ਤਿਸ ਜੀਤਯੋ ਜਿਮ ਨੀਚ ॥ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਂਤ ਦੇ ਦੁਖ ਤਾਹਿ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਮਾਰਿਓ ਵਾਹਿ ॥੧੧॥
धसि कीट कानन बीच ॥ तिस जीतयो जिम नीच ॥ बहु भांत दे दुख ताहि ॥ इह भांति मारिओ वाहि ॥११॥
Entering his ear, that insect conquered that base fellow, and giving him various types of suffering, killed him in this way.11.

ਇਤਿ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ਬਧਹ ॥
इति महिदी मीर बधह ॥
End of killing of Mehdi Mir.

primitivefuture
05-16-2006, 02:46 PM
That makes a lot more sense, though.
How is that possible when Buddha was mortal?

Trumble
05-16-2006, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
there is a good book and you can download it for free from harun yahya's website.

How do you know its a good book if you haven't read it? ;)

Just to save some the trouble, the book is far from "good", I'm afraid - a good book on such a subject should at least attempt to examine it in an objective and scholarly fashion.

I haven't even finished the first page of the introduction yet, and so far Buddhism, or aspects of it, have been described as "deviant", "mindless" and "perverse".

format_quote Originally Posted by primitivefuture
How is that possible when Buddha was mortal?
I don't see any inherent contradiction (although I no more believe the Buddha to be avatar of Vishnu than a prophet of God) . Why couldn't an avatar of an immortal being be mortal? Without wishing to argue about the semantics, wouldn't that be true of Jesus?

Buddhists don't (generally) believe Gotama to be an avatar of Vishnu, although it is not an idea that would bother them too much. Hinduism is very closely related to Buddhism and adherents of both tend to regard them as different ways of looking at the same thing. Both have the same basic objective of escape from the Wheel of rebirth... the difference is on how to do it, and what might be around to help. That's why I think it more likely.. the Buddha is likely to have taught something similar to what an avatar of Vishnu was likely to teach, but his teachings do not seem related to those of Jesus or Mohammed much beyond a requirement for compassion for others that all three faiths share.

ISDhillon
05-16-2006, 06:05 PM
How do you know its a good book if you haven't read it? ;)

Just to save some the trouble, the book is far from "good", I'm afraid - a good book on such a subject should at least attempt to examine it in an objective and scholarly fashion.

I haven't even finished the first page of the introduction yet, and so far Buddhism, or aspects of it, have been described as "deviant", "mindless" and "perverse".
I know what you mean Trumble I have read literature from "muslim scholars" and there a far cry from being good, I suppose it depends on what good means to a muslim in terms of comparative religion, most of them tend to be an excercise in mental appeasement.:)

jss
05-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Dhillon veer ji, here is a link to more information on kalki avtar

http://www.amritworld.com/kalki.html

ISDhillon
05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jss
Dhillon veer ji, here is a link to more information on kalki avtar

http://www.amritworld.com/kalki.html
cheers buddy:)

I have read this once before I think the sikhphilosophy.net guy runs this site too.:thankyou:

Trumble
05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
I know what you mean Trumble I have read literature from "muslim scholars" and there a far cry from being good, I suppose it depends on what good means to a muslim in terms of comparative religion, most of them tend to be an excercise in mental appeasement.:)

I agree, although in fairness there are plenty of genuine muslim academics who are capable of taking an objective view. Just not anywhere near that site, it seems.

That "book" is just propaganda, though, not an attempt at scholarship. You will see equivalents on Christian sites about Islam, Muslim sites about Christianity, and so on. It doesn't really do any harm.. only those who minds are already made up would get beyond the first page, anyway.

Ra Ha
11-14-2017, 05:12 PM
Tell me about Kalki, I've heard that Kalki is Jesus Christ-like character in Hinduism.:?
brother are you still there

sister herb
11-14-2017, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ra Ha
brother are you still there
This brother north_malaysian has been active last time 7 years ago and thread has started 11 years ago. Why it´s needed to answer to such old topics?

M.I.A.
11-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Bear with it lol..

https://youtu.be/pZMJo-KLUWY

talibilm
11-15-2017, 12:03 PM

Dr Zakir Naik who does comparative religion studies says its possible that he ''could be'' one among Allah's Prophets but we can't confirm any one except from the Glorious Quran.

I do think so since even Jesus could never be recognized as a Prophet of Allah for the Muslims IF ALLAH had not told us about him in the Glorious Quran , since 80 % of the history about him and even his Mother has been adulterated. So how about someone who came about 500 years before Jesus in a land where idol worship was most rampant , in India ??

The things i remember about Gautama Bhuddha as a kid ( about 4 decades ago) is, that he got enlightenment after meditation under atree for along time thinking about sorrows of life after seeing a dead body which is some what similar to our Prophet :saws: who went to Hira into meditation searching for his Creator.

Bhuddha taught not to worship idols he detested that , but this could not be welcomed or accepted by the Indian Hindu majority there, so they TOTALLY exported him (99%) OVERSEAS to Sri Lanka and from there to SE ASIA untill JAPAN where those people ''removed that clause from his teachings and made him as an Idol itself to which he said :o No '' . This clause is now missing in latest history books of India itself when I checked a history book of 8th or 9th grade before a few years showing how Shaitan works. That's How shaitan works like even Muslims had built buildings over grave yards when Prophet :saws: strongly detested that but they built over the last greatest Prophet's grave itself.

.'' NO WONDER BHUDDHISM IS THE ONLY RELIGION IN THE WORLD WHICH NEVER GOT ESTABLISHED AT ITS OWN PLACE OF IT BIRTH (IN INDIA) SINCE IT HAD DETESTED IDOL WORSHIP AT ITS ROOTS ,WHICH COULD NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN A PLACE WHERE ITS PEOPLE NEVER RESPECTED ITS OWN VEDHAS WHICH ALSO PREACHED AGAINST IDOL WORSHIP.''

Bhudha also said not to drink wine liquor, not to covet for other man's women etc etc (other teaching I forgot) so it could all be possible he was one of the messengers of Allah from the 120,000 + messengers of Allah that hadith said and as in the Glorious Quran to every nation in their own language.

This is only a guess from us and NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED we cant confirm anyone unless untill its confirmed by the kalamullah, he could be one as some of his traits point too and NOT he is one.

Allah knows the best.

Note : Some post above are giving wrong info about Kalki . Who is Kalki ? that was prophesied in Vedhas ??, kindly refer to post #2 in the below thread, where the top hindu pundit gave a profound research about it

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...uhammad-(pbuh)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.