/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for Using Right Hand When Doing Good Deeds!!

chacha_jalebi
05-15-2006, 08:23 PM
salaammm

it mite seem lik a small tin, but usin d rite hand in 4 different tins actually has bare rewards!!! :)

check it out

Verses In Quran

Chapter 99
Excellence of using the right Hand for Performing various good Acts
Allah, the Exalted, says:

"Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: `Take, read my Record!''' (69:19)

"So those on the Right Hand (i.e., those who will be given their Records in their right hands) how (fortunate) will those be on the Right Hand! (As a respect for them, because they will enter Jannah). And those on the Left Hand (i.e., those who will be given their Record in their left hands) how (unfortunate) will those be on the Left Hand! (As a disgrace for them, because they will enter Hell).'' (56:8,9)

May Allah (swt) giv us all our records in our rite hand, Ameen!!!

In Hadiths

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) liked to use his right hand in all matters: in combing his hair and wearing his shoes.[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah was used to using his right hand for performing Wudu' and for eating his food whereas he was used to using his left hand in his toilet and for other similar purposes.[Abu Dawud]

Umm `Atiyyah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) instructed us at the time of washing the dead body of his daughter Zainab (May Allah be pleased with her) to begin with her right side, and from the parts that are washed in Wudu'.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to use his right hand for eating, drinking and wearing his clothes and used to use his left hand for other purposes.
[Abu Dawud].

mashallah c Allah (swt) has made it so easy 4 us 2 get rewards & sum of us still fail 2 take d opportunity!!! inshallah all muslims will bcum heavy & follow d Quran n sunnah proply!! ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
08-25-2007, 03:56 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

JazakAllah khair for the reminder! :D

Yanal
08-26-2007, 02:51 AM
:sl: :sl:
Nice but do you know how much rewards well really doesn't matter but how did he put his cloths on with only using the left kinda doesn't make sense

chacha_jalebi
08-26-2007, 01:57 PM
^ u start from the the right side using your right hand innit :shade:

cars :p:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
08-27-2007, 09:09 AM
if a child is left-handed should an adult try to force him to use his right hand?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-27-2007, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
if a child is left-handed should an adult try to force him to use his right hand?
a parent can try their best to slowly wean the child towards becoming use to using the right hand, it is neither oppressive nor difficult, i know many children who have been baught up in this manner and now are as though they were born right handed.

islamirama
08-27-2007, 03:41 PM
In some countries, the mean teachers (not all) hit your hands with a ruler if you use left hand instead of right. But it's still a 1000 times better than what the poor people had to go thru in the US a few decades ago. You were sent to loony-bin for using left hand and you were tortured and even killed by the doctors, and using the left hand was work of the satan so you had to be 'treated'...

snakelegs
08-28-2007, 12:08 AM
thanks. i've heard (but don't know) that it can be traumatic on the child to make him switch, but i suppose it depends on the way it is done.
islamirama, i didn't know it was that bad in the u.s., but it is certainly possible because i've heard horror stories about europe.

islamirama
08-28-2007, 03:15 PM
thanks. i've heard (but don't know) that it can be traumatic on the child to make him switch, but i suppose it depends on the way it is done.
islamirama, i didn't know it was that bad in the u.s., but it is certainly possible because i've heard horror stories about europe.
yea we studied it in school, it was as bad as them salem witch hunts. Being left handed was worst then any criminal, you were condemned from the start and your own parents would drop you at the loony hospital to be "treated"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.