/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make A Difference In Our Ummah!

Taban
05-16-2006, 12:20 PM
:sl: my dear brothers and my modest and beautiful sisters in Islam. My name is Taban Karim and I am a muslim sister from London keen on making a difference in this proud and huge ummah.

I am sure that I am not the only mulsim sister who feels this way. Most disbelievers dont realise the beauty of Islam and what goodness it brings. Mashallah and alhamdu lilallah most mslims are working hard to make a difference but we need to take action.

We should spread islam peacefully not take drastic measures, my dear brothers and sisters, we are not alone but we are one.

I have to tell you all the truth, I cry sometimes because I feel that sometimes if I was to die now, Would i have made the prophet(p.b.u.h) proud of me?

You answer me this question, have you done all you need to make the prophet(p.b.u.h) welcome you on the day of jugdment with open arms.

Please my dear brothers and sisters, I will be making a islamic website very shortly and if you all want to contribute I would pray for each and everyone of you till the day god rests my soul.

Arjoki(please), We are one and we should all realise this. Inshallah we will do this together.

I will pray for each and everyone of you because this forum has fulfilled me completely and it has made me realise that we are never alone.

Hayakallah me dear and strong brothers and may peace be with you also my mu'mineen and modest sisters of Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Subhanallah! A Very good post sister! Deserves reps! :)

05-16-2006, 12:27 PM
So true sis, the muslims at the prophet's time did so much more that us and look at the change thay made.:)

SirZubair
05-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Masha'allah.

keep it up.

we need more rational minded people such as yourself in this well,as well as on this forum

w'salaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
05-16-2006, 06:53 PM
mashaAllah sis
great post!!
all we can do today is stick to the sunah n the quraan:)
wasalaam

x Maz x
05-16-2006, 07:03 PM
MashAllah ukhty Allah reward you for your efforts...
ties in nicely with the idea of Unity
v
V

Abu Dharr narrated that the Prophet [Pbuh] saod: Whoever departs from the united body [of the Muslim Ummah]- even a hands length - has indeed removed the rope of Islam from his neck. [Related by Abu Dawud and Ahmad]

Mu'adh bin Jabal reported that the Prophet [Pbuh] said: Surley Satan is like a wolf to man. Just as the wold attacks the sheep that strays away from the flock, wanders and goes to the corner, Satan attacks the person who separates himself from the [Muslim] community. So avoid the various sects and stick to the unitied body and the majority. [Related by Ahmad]

Umar bin al-Khattab reported that the Prophet [Pbuh] said: Allah will not allow my followers to aggree on a matter involving error, and [remember] that the hand [and mercy] of Allah is with the united body. Whoever separates himself from it will be separated [from the Muslim ummah and] enter Hell. [Related by at-Tirmidhi]

Taban
05-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Jazakallah hu khairan my dear and beloved brothers and sister in Islam. Please feel free like brother Zubair to share things that would encourage us to make a difference.

If you would like to contribute to my website feel free to tell me.

Salam.

x Maz x
05-17-2006, 10:58 AM
We need to educate ourselves and others about Islamic teachings and then practice what we preach InshAllah Peace! x

Taban
06-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Salam dear brothers and sisters.

Sister X Max X is definately right as we need to educate our selves then inshallah inform and pass the message to those who do not know.

Inshallah we will all make our beloved proud on that day were the holy truth is all revealed.

May allah send his peace and blessings upon you all.

Allahu akbar!

Allah ma'ak

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.