/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kids throwing rocks at a feul convoy in Iraq.

Aly
05-16-2006, 03:09 PM
check out American swearing at Iraqi Kids

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61&q=funny+kid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
searchingsoul
05-17-2006, 06:39 AM
I think they're frustrated with being pelted by rocks.

Inshallah
05-17-2006, 07:59 AM
LOL......the kidz have gutz

searchingsoul
05-17-2006, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
LOL......the kidz have gutz
Yep, they have guts. They also probably have lazy parents. "Parents do you know where your children are?" :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
05-17-2006, 10:09 AM
God forbid I get angry at people throwing rocks at me. I wouldn't want to look like an 'EVIL AMERICAN (Registered Trademark)'

searchingsoul
05-18-2006, 02:55 AM
I thought about this all day. I'm a parent and it bothers me that these kids are unsupervised. The parents may disagree with the USA presence but to allow their CHILDREN to throw rocks at a soldiers is assanine! One never knows if a soldier will snap and kill the kid! Allowing your kids to act like this is insane! O.K. I vented.

Islamicboy
05-18-2006, 03:14 AM
Salamalikum
searchingsoul did u think that maybe american soldiers might have killed there parents. Also May Allaah Bless them make there aim right on target may Allah make there rocks strong enough to take care of there enemy with it Ameen Inshallaah

searchingsoul
05-18-2006, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
Salamalikum
searchingsoul did u think that maybe american soldiers might have killed there parents. Also May Allaah Bless them make there aim right on target may Allah make there rocks strong enough to take care of there enemy with it Ameen Inshallaah
No actually it did not occur to me. Wouldn't they be placed in the care of another family member? There is NO EXCUSE to allow kids to run amock through the streets. Unsupervised children have a greater chance of getting into trouble. Think about it. Would you really let your kids run around unsupervised during wartime?:rant: :rant:

Islamicboy
05-18-2006, 03:35 AM
There is enough prove the iraqis dont want american troops der n e more only the sold out government wants them there. American picked governement...

Panatella
05-18-2006, 03:35 AM
I would drag my child home by the ear before he got himself shot. Not good parenting. Not very smart kids.

searchingsoul
05-18-2006, 03:38 AM
There is enough prove the iraqis dont want american troops der n e more only the sold out government wants them there. American picked governement...
That may be true but it isn't an excuse to let your kid go into harms way. Parents are the protectors of their children, or should be.

Islamicboy
05-19-2006, 12:25 AM
What if they don't have parents thanks to american troops
Why do you keep targeting there parents? if i were a parent and my kid went to fight agiasnt evil thugs i would be proud of them and support them

searchingsoul
05-19-2006, 12:36 AM
What if they don't have parents thanks to american troops
Why do you keep targeting there parents? if i were a parent and my kid went to fight agiasnt evil thugs i would be proud of them and support them

Are you suggesting they are street children? Maybe and if so I understand their heathernistic behaviors. I doubt this is the case.

Hopefully parents love their kids more than they hate the enemy.

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seachingsoul
I thought about this all day. I'm a parent and it bothers me that these kids are unsupervised. The parents may disagree with the USA presence but to allow their CHILDREN to throw rocks at a soldiers is assanine! One never knows if a soldier will snap and kill the kid! Allowing your kids to act like this is insane! O.K. I vented.
This coming from people like you makes me laugh.

Panatella
05-19-2006, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by primitivefuture
This coming from people like you makes me laugh.
Hi Pfuture, I was just wondering about your comment. Do you know seachingsoul personally, or have you just had alot of interaction with her already in the forum? The reason I ask is when you say "people like you", it gives the impression that you know her, or know something about her. Thanks for your answer.

searchingsoul
05-19-2006, 04:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Panatella
Hi Pfuture, I was just wondering about your comment. Do you know seachingsoul personally, or have you just had alot of interaction with her already in the forum? The reason I ask is when you say "people like you", it gives the impression that you know her, or know something about her. Thanks for your answer.
I was wondering the same thing?:?

Nicola
05-19-2006, 05:37 AM
same scenes as NI....these kids are our next generation...
what does that tell us.

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
Did you ever think that perhaps the troops killed their parents?

Ghazi
05-19-2006, 08:03 PM
:sl:

Throw more rocks they have every right, the americans have no right to be there, may allah inshallah rise them to be great mujahideen.

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 08:04 PM
America needs to be invaded, instead of America invading other countries.

Ghazi
05-19-2006, 08:06 PM

LOL that'd be justice every single country that was ever invaded by america should get togther and invade them.

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
LOL that'd be justice every single country that was ever invaded by america should get togther and invade them.
Inshallah we will live to see that glorious day :)

Islamicboy
05-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Are you suggesting they are street children? Maybe and if so I understand their heathernistic behaviors. I doubt this is the case.

Hopefully parents love their kids more than they hate the enemy.

By sending them to fight agiasnt oppression is the love of their parents. Which will lead to better future for the same kids inshallaah. If america can have there way with the muslim world all of them would be secular. You might wonder whats wrong with that? Well, all the western nations are secular I live in Canada just couple years ago homosexuality was a disgusting thing they were looked down upon. Now anyone even dares to speak out agiasn't them all the people turn agiasnt that indiviual. How can something evil turn into good how are these people to be trusted. In couple of years their won't be as many men as women so what then polygamy is a good thing? Islam is compelt and doesn't need to be changed and the laws of islam are still followed after 1400 years alhumdillaah. Long live the resistance they are the only movement that can keep the evils of america out of the muslim world inshallaah.

Panatella
05-20-2006, 01:53 AM
Whatever the reasons, it would still be wise to not throw rocks at people with guns. The parents should discourage this behaviour for their children's safety.

primitivefuture
05-20-2006, 02:01 AM
What if the parents were already killed by the troops?

SirZubair
05-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Sounds like he personally knows everyone on this forum,this isnt the first time he has made a stupid comment like that.

Sadly,i dont think this is going to be the last.

SirZubair
05-20-2006, 02:11 AM
Im glad you arent a Counsellor.

"Awww...you poor lil' kid,..your mummy and daddy got killed by those evil americans?here,take these rocks and throw it at them,get yourself killed too..."

Good on you,keep it up ..

primitivefuture
05-20-2006, 02:14 AM
I am against ANY American invasion in Iraq. I would be throwing rocks too if I were one of the kids. At least they're no coward. They stand up for what they believe it. This is somethink alot of Muslims fail to do. I am proud of these kids.

SirZubair
05-20-2006, 02:17 AM
I am against ANY American invasion in Iraq. I would be throwing rocks too if I were one of the kids. At least they're no coward. They stand up for what they believe it. This is somethink alot of Muslims fail to do. I am proud of these kids.
Im glad to hear that you can think like a Kid . . . . . .

Carrying on preaching "Throw rocks!that'll scare them off!"

primitivefuture
05-20-2006, 02:19 AM
Im glad most Muslims share my view. You're one of those few who tend to disagree with justice and support the infidels.

SirZubair
05-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Im glad most Muslims share my view. You're one of those few who tend to disagree with justice and support the infidels.
LOL ! You know me too,do you?

Hear that everyone,...i support the infidels............... :rollseyes

Dude,you should be on stage,you're an awersome comedian.

Keep it up,i'll revisit this thread and read your posts whenever i need a good laugh.

SirZubair
05-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Go on,call me an infidel,you know you want to. :uhwhat

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 03:25 AM

Throw more rocks they have every right, the americans have no right to be there, may allah inshallah rise them to be great mujahideen.
I could care less about the motive behind throwing rocks. What I care about is the safety of the children and lack of responsibility of the parents.

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 03:27 AM
This may be true. I do know that my children will not be throwing rocks at the invaders. I sort of value the safety of my children...oh yeah I LOVE THEM TOO!

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 03:32 AM
By sending them to fight agiasnt oppression is the love of their parents. Which will lead to better future for the same kids inshallaah. If america can have there way with the muslim world all of them would be secular. You might wonder whats wrong with that? Well, all the western nations are secular I live in Canada just couple years ago homosexuality was a disgusting thing they were looked down upon. Now anyone even dares to speak out agiasn't them all the people turn agiasnt that indiviual. How can something evil turn into good how are these people to be trusted. In couple of years their won't be as many men as women so what then polygamy is a good thing? Islam is compelt and doesn't need to be changed and the laws of islam are still followed after 1400 years alhumdillaah. Long live the resistance they are the only movement that can keep the evils of america out of the muslim world inshallaah.
Throwing rocks at armored vehicles will insure a brighter future for the fruit of their loins. ;D ;D ;D I don't think that such a tactic is all that intelligent. Why are they using their little children to battle the enemy?

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm not disappointed in the kids. I'm disappointed in the parents.

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 03:34 AM
Perhaps he values children?:?

primitivefuture
05-20-2006, 03:21 PM
I could care less about the motive behind throwing rocks. What I care about is the safety of the children and lack of responsibility of the parents.
Do you know that parents, since you're making such a conclusion? Perhaps they're killed, or they are fighting the troops. There may be numerous explanations.

The uncaring parents are here in America and UK. I hope you remember the incident of the 12 year old pregnant girl. LOL.

Panatella
05-20-2006, 05:18 PM
I would be throwing rocks too if I were one of the kids.
And in evolution this is what we call "natural selection". You eventually could end up dead, while the smart kids that stay away would survive.

Right or wrong, you're still dead.

You never answered my question.

Isaac
05-20-2006, 05:19 PM
i say throw rocks. throw whatevre u can cos these people have destroyed ur country the day the stepped foot in it. and throwing rocks, the same goes on in palestine. its just shows how desperate pople are. they will fght with what they can. just like the stry of david and goliath. this is the same story but played in a different way.

Isaac
05-20-2006, 05:21 PM
and the point about their parents being uncaring, how about those troops who are fighting an illegal war,and killing inncoents, where are there parents whne they are in thr frontline. oh yeh must be uncaring.

Panatella
05-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Being right is not the same as being smart.

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 05:26 PM
salam.
this is what they will get what ever they can fight wit then this is what it has turned out to, cause at the end of the Day if they didn't step in then this would have not happened!
w.salam

Isaac
05-20-2006, 05:38 PM
bottom line is that none of this would be happening if the western nations did not invade and TERRORISE iraq and turn it into what it is today. they blaterny lied about wmds, which was the reason why they went in and oh yeh to get rid of saddam. they had nothing o do with al-qaeda but they claimed they did. when did an iraqi ever cross the lands and sea to attack ur country. were any of tose from 9/11 iraqis, afghanis, no. so why, why why why why why why kill inncoent people. WAnd what about the wmds, where are they, bush and lair should be trilaedfor their lies, which has caused so much teerror around the world. all cos of their stupd lies, we are now heading to an all out war between the west and eastern nations, which coisnsidently is like the clash of tow major religions christinaity and isalm, no matter how much ou would like to say it isn, thats what it looks like from my side of the fense, and i live in the west.

so to conclude the western nation are to balem for what is happening in iraq.

Isaac
05-20-2006, 05:43 PM
here listen to a message from those who u call terrorist. then u ask why they reist and throw stones??????????

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7468.htm

Panatella
05-20-2006, 05:44 PM
The real bottom line is, keeping in the context of this thread, is that it is both stupid, and irresponsible to throw rocks at people with guns. Right or wrong. It could get you killed.

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
here listen to a message from those who u call terrorist. then u ask why they reist and throw stones??????????

salam.
may i ask why are they wearing that cloth on their faces :rollseyes
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 05:48 PM
The real bottom line is, keeping in the context of this thread, is that it is both stupid, and irresponsible to throw rocks at people with guns. Right or wrong. It could get you killed.
salam.
your point is????
w.salam

Panatella
05-20-2006, 05:50 PM

One can assume from your post that you are saying someone is calling these children terrorists. It is unclear who you are referring to though. Who are you directing this post to?

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 05:53 PM
One can assume from your post that you are saying someone is calling these children terrorists. It is unclear who you are referring to though. Who are you directing this post to?
salam.
bro i think he means the people who kill the innocent poeple :rollseyes (don't get me wrong am not sure my intention is not that)
all want to say what comes goes around but then again by throwing rocks around people are going to die aswell as showing ill manered behaviour of muslims!

Islamicboy
05-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Throwing rocks at armored vehicles will insure a brighter future for the fruit of their loins. ;D ;D ;D I don't think that such a tactic is all that intelligent. Why are they using their little children to battle the enemy?

We both are looking at it with different perspectives you see it through worldly and I see it through Islamic. There is no such thing as "SUPER POWER" America is nothing Allaah is the Super Power and if Allaah S.W.T wills America could be destoryed 3 million times easily.

Isaac
05-20-2006, 05:59 PM
throwing rock to defened ur selves and to rid ur land of the invaders is not stuiud sis. if thats the as eare we to sa palestinian are stupid throwing stones at the army with weapons. if i cam to ur house with a gun and tried to kill u will u not defend ur self, with whatever u have. so the point i agree it may coe across as stuupid, but hey we dont live there. what is stupid is us calling these people stupid when we sit in the comfortof out onw homes and cee innocent and defensless people get bullied, torured, and have guns put to their head at the ealry hours of dawn break.

mujahedeen2087
05-20-2006, 06:02 PM

i totally agree with you:)

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 06:03 PM
We both are looking at it with different perspectives you see it through worldly and I see it through Islamic. There is no such thing as "SUPER POWER" America is nothing Allaah is the Super Power and if Allaah S.W.T wills America could be destoryed 3 million times easily.
If Allah hated America do you think he would have destroyed her by now?

Isaac
so the point im tryna conlcude is that why rus to critise those who are trying to denfed themsleves, those who have no real future due to this war, those whos parents, familes have been destroyed, thse who have no sight of an education.

Kittygyal
throwing rock to defened ur selves and to rid ur land of the invaders is not stuiud sis. if thats the as eare we to sa palestinian are stupid throwing stones at the army with weapons. if i cam to ur house with a gun and tried to kill u will u not defend ur self, with whatever u have. so the point i agree it may coe across as stuupid, but hey we dont live there. what is stupid is us calling these people stupid when we sit in the comfortof out onw homes and cee innocent and defensless people get bullied, torured, and have guns put to their head at the ealry hours of dawn break.
salam.
i agree with you bro. but i understand people who are surronded with ill manered people but it's gods will, all we can do is show others out there how muslims are tortured around us.
bro on the other hand IF throwing rocks benefical to others??
w.salam

mujahedeen2087
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
your point is????
w.salam

his point is you can get killed!

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 06:05 PM
so the point im tryna conlcude is that why rus to critise those who are trying to denfed themsleves, those who have no real future due to this war, those whos parents, familes have been destroyed, thse who have no sight of an education.
salam.
bro i respect! :happy:
all the people who are surrouded with others who have no idea how it feel loosing a love one, being tortued, bing civilised in a ill manered way! honeslty that just shows hatred between one another!
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
his point is you can get killed!
salam.
bro i know but people who are surrounded with other people who treat people like animals ofcourse they are going to fight back
w.salam

Isaac
05-20-2006, 06:06 PM
but it doesnt sop there, if these people instead of throwing rocks, fred lve ammunition will that be justified, or will people then say why cant they let ther be peace? i may be confusing peple here, but im just tryna get a point across, that the people regardless whether tehre throwing rocks or firing live ammo will ever be seen in a good light. look up the word resistnace then you might get at where im tryna go with this.

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 06:08 PM
I understand the hatred the Iraqi people may have for the USA. I don't understand the reasoning behind letting their children put themselves in harms way. If these kids get killed their parents and others will be making gruesome videos about their kids being "collateral damage". Maybe this is what the parents actually want.:?

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 06:09 PM
but it doesnt sop there, if these people instead of throwing rocks, fred lve ammunition will that be justified, or will people then say why cant they let ther be peace? i may be confusing peple here, but im just tryna get a point across, that the people regardless whether tehre throwing rocks or firing live ammo will ever be seen in a good light. look up the word resistnace then you might get at where im tryna go with this.

salam.
bro a good point there :happy:
but you need to think about most people there are innocent and getting killed for nothing and are pulled out from there hmoes which just shows civil manner between each one another also people who are loosing the family from war to war!

also i nwant to make a point from bro pentntion (hope i spelt it right if not am so sorry :uhwhat )

as the bro said by throwing stones people are still going to kill aren't they??
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 06:11 PM
I understand the hatred the Iraqi people may have for the USA. I don't understand the reasoning behind letting their children put themselves in harms way. If these kids get killed their parents and others will be making gruesome videos about their kids being "collateral damage". Maybe this is what the parents actually want.:?

Greetings.
no this is not what the parents want, but if this is what hapning around them why should they cope with it and also why are people who are inocent being killed??
take care

Umar001
05-20-2006, 06:22 PM
I was thinking about this, I have refrained from commenting for the last day or so. But anyhow, I personally see many possabilities as to why these kids are out here. Ranging from, Parents not looking after them to Parents of the kids having to fight in resistance and kids joining them, the First I see someting wrong with the second, given circumstances I would understand.

But one thing I was gonna say, and I am worried about saying this, but based on this video, just this short clip, I am kinda not surprised because I know some soldiers go by rules, but I guess, happy in a way to see these two dudes not snapping. It has made me think alot, about Police you know how they are abused, people shouting metres from them and Police not using unneccesary violence, What the soldier said about the stone killing them is true, and most people would have got out and killed the kids.

Maybe the soldiers did in the end, maybe they didnt. But I am basing my view on what I saw in the clip and I think though these soldiers cursed at the kids I was kinda relieved to see them abiding by the some what rules.

NOW, I AM NOT SYAING THE SOLDIERS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE THERE, AND I AM NOT TAKING SIDE WITH THEM.

Salam Aleykum

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Greetings.
no this is not what the parents want, but if this is what hapning around them why should they cope with it and also why are people who are inocent being killed??
take care

It may not be what the parents want but sadly it may be what the parents get.

Why are innocent people being killed? It is a war zone that is why. We may not agree with the war but parents need to recognize that it does exist.

I'm just asking parents to love their kids more than any "cause" they may support.

Ghazi
05-20-2006, 07:11 PM

Man it's a shame the kids are throwing the stones, the men should be.

Kittygyal
05-20-2006, 07:12 PM
It may not be what the parents want but sadly it may be what the parents get.

Why are innocent people being killed? It is a war zone that is why. We may not agree with the war but parents need to recognize that it does exist.

I'm just asking parents to love their kids more than any "cause" they may support.

well am sure they do love their kids but if the innocent people are getting killed for nothing and wars anr just starting and there no level where they stop then don't you think this is just ill civil manner behaviour???
why let the love ones die?? why see the innnocent harm???? why start wars from a to b???

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 07:16 PM
well am sure they do love their kids but if the innocent people are getting killed for nothing and wars anr just starting and there no level where they stop then don't you think this is just ill civil manner behaviour???
why let the love ones die?? why see the innnocent harm???? why start wars from a to b???

Wars are started by governments. People like ourselves have little control over wars.

I understand that people get killed for nothing. Putting your kids in danger will not stop a war. It will only increase the chances of them getting injured or killed.

root
05-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Kids were throwing stones and swearing at UK troops for a long time in N. Ireland, it's nothing new.

searchingsoul
05-20-2006, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Kids were throwing stones and swearing at UK troops for a long time in N. Ireland, it's nothing new.

You're right. It's nothing new. There will always be immature lazy parents.

Isaac
05-20-2006, 07:34 PM
fair enough, but some of these guys were well in there early/mid 20's, do you think their pearents are gona have any control over them. juts like we have ghetto youths here, you have them there. you have people who are not suppose to be in places doing things they shouldnt everywhere. if they were kids age 10-15 i could understand parents should have more control, but they were hardly that. were talking iraQ, wwere these people have nothing better to do, they live in poorer parts of iraq, whre there is no work, no education. they just hang about. we have this same problm here, when youths would call out fireengines and pelt themw ith rocks, can you blame tehre parents. fdo tehre parents even know they are out there throwing rocks. im sure if they knew they would try there best to keep them away. you honestly think that they would wnat there kids out there in such situations.????

Islamicboy
05-20-2006, 07:36 PM
If Allah hated America do you think he would have destroyed her by now?
I never said Allaah S.W.T hated america. I said that there is no super power Allaah is the only super power and if Allaah wills he could destory america. Allaah (God) is the only super power in this world. The fact america thinks that no one can stop them is a false thinking Allaah could stop them. But muslims themselves have gone astray dividing the religion of god creating there own cultures in Islam. Also there wasnt many practising muslims even me until the wrath on Allaah came on muslims we reverted back to Islam. Have you not noticed that men living in caves living thousands of centuary back from america are killing american troops the so called super power of the world. Does that not make you think that someone more powerful is helping these people. America weapons are no compare to theres but they have something even stronger which I know is believe in Allaah. Thats the only thing that can give victory to muslims not stronger weapons, more fighters, but trust in Allaah S.W.T the lord of the worlds. Rocks VS Machine guns and Atomic bombs. Inshallaah whent he victory comes don't be surprised.

Muezzin
05-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Got any proof?

That kind of reasoning is the very same that crazy right-wingers use to justify the Demenezes fiasco - 'what if he WAS a terrorist?'

We don't know the reason these kids were allowed to throw rocks, we don't know anything about their parents, and their life story from a Google video, so please, let's just stop speculating on subjects we have no chance of ever comprehending. At best this thread will get off-topic and be locked, and at worst people will start mudslinging, be warned, and the topic will be locked.

primitivefuture
05-21-2006, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muezzin
Got any proof?

That kind of reasoning is the very same that crazy right-wingers use to justify the Demenezes fiasco - 'what if he WAS a terrorist?'

We don't know the reason these kids were allowed to throw rocks, we don't know anything about their parents, and their life story from a Google video, so please, let's just stop speculating on subjects we have no chance of ever comprehending. At best this thread will get off-topic and be locked, and at worst people will start mudslinging, be warned, and the topic will be locked.
I never made a conclusion, but that is a possibility. I hate it how Westerners come to quick conclusions and assumptions. Just like searchingsoul suggesting that the parents were careless or that they wanted their kids killed to make propaganda out of it.

That is when things get dangerous quick.

Umar001
05-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Im glad noone is mad at me,

Anyhow, I think the parents more than 'a cause'

Its just the thing, would you rather fight what you believe to be opression or jus be subdued, so when you die your kids gonna be worse off?
As Malcolm Said
"If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary."

Theres no pointin living life without any form of freedom, if these parents feel their freedom is gonna be taken away, might aswell put up a fight and die in the course of getting it back.

SirZubair
05-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I never made a conclusion, but that is a possibility. I hate it how Westerners come to quick conclusions and assumptions. Just like searchingsoul suggesting that the parents were careless or that they wanted their kids killed to make propaganda out of it.

Westerners come to quick conclusions?

Akhi,............................................. .

Erm,...i wont point out the hypocricy..

Umar001
05-21-2006, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Westerners come to quick conclusions?

Akhi,............................................. .

Erm,...i wont point out the hypocricy..

LOLOLOL

Haha, that was classic.

searchingsoul
05-22-2006, 01:03 AM
Why critisize them? Because I expect them to value the safety of their children, nothing else.

searchingsoul
05-22-2006, 01:05 AM

Man it's a shame the kids are throwing the stones, the men should be.
I would have NO problem with this.

searchingsoul
05-22-2006, 01:07 AM
fair enough, but some of these guys were well in there early/mid 20's, do you think their pearents are gona have any control over them. juts like we have ghetto youths here, you have them there. you have people who are not suppose to be in places doing things they shouldnt everywhere. if they were kids age 10-15 i could understand parents should have more control, but they were hardly that. were talking iraQ, wwere these people have nothing better to do, they live in poorer parts of iraq, whre there is no work, no education. they just hang about. we have this same problm here, when youths would call out fireengines and pelt themw ith rocks, can you blame tehre parents. fdo tehre parents even know they are out there throwing rocks. im sure if they knew they would try there best to keep them away. you honestly think that they would wnat there kids out there in such situations.????
I understand your point if these "kids" are in their 20's. In this case they are not kids at all and the video is named incorrectly.

searchingsoul
05-22-2006, 01:10 AM

My suggestion is controversial no doubt. It is just a suggestion.

akulion
05-22-2006, 01:14 AM
Tsk tsk....kids throwing rocks at soldiers!!

They should be throwing gernades!

primitivefuture
05-22-2006, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
They should be throwing gernades!
Sure, good idea :)

searchingsoul
05-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Sure, good idea :)
From a militaristic point of view it would be far more intelligent.

akulion
05-22-2006, 01:21 AM
lol its meant to be a joke :p

primitivefuture
05-22-2006, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searching
From a militaristic point of view it would be far more intelligent.
Sure, but it would also likely get them killed.

format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
lol its meant to be a joke
It may be a joke, but its reality in Afghanistan.

akulion
05-22-2006, 01:25 AM
yea a reality in Afghanistan and Iraq thanks to the Nazis Part 2

primitivefuture
05-22-2006, 01:27 AM
Nazis 2 = Zionists. right?

akulion
05-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Nazi 2 = new world order

Muezzin
05-22-2006, 08:28 AM
Nazis 2= Muezzin if this thread doesn't get back on topic :)

Jawohl.

Bittersteel
05-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Kids throwing rocks at a feul convoy in Iraq
mashAllah its freedom!Can't you see its freedom God has given us lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.