/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Really Need My Brothers And Sisters Advises Big Time!!!!!

ume kalthum2
05-16-2006, 03:37 PM
I really need good advise.:sister: :'(

I’m in my last year of high school age 16. I started practising at age 13 alhamdillilah. My problem is I feel this country is weakening my iman and has waste many of my preaches time. I really can’t practise my dean and go to school five times a day and go to Quran classes on week ends. I can’t leave this country because I have to support and provide for my family back home. I hate life in this country its soo difficult.:heated: :heated:

All so my hurt has become really hard and I seem to be missing my prayers and not felling any guilt for my sins. When I pray again I fell as if my prayer has been rejected I repent and still feel weak. I feel like I’m lost and Allah dose not love me no more. I’ve done so much wrong in my life and I hate my self for that.

How can I become a good muslim with true iman and taqwah, in a kafir country which eats away my time. I mean if I get good grades and stay in school long hour’s it wont help me on the day of qiyymah. :( :'( :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
05-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Salaam

Sister firstyly I'd like to say what your feeling is a sign of iman, you realise theres a need for change and this is good, make dua as allah hears all things.

chacha_jalebi
05-16-2006, 03:54 PM
salaam

u talkin bout uk?

sis bare ppl liv in uk & mashallah dey do good, its hard ye cos der is so much kuffarness here
but Allah (swt) alwyz helps us wen we r distressed in d quran it says

"is not he who answers the call of d distressed one?" so ALLAH (swt) alwyz alwyz ansas us

but wot we gota remem is dat D Prophet (saw) spread islam in same but worser circumstances, we all gota hold fast 2 d rope of Allah (swt) n neva let go, its lik wen u work out, if u stop workin out 1 day u became lazy & jus eventually giv up & get a massive belly :p lol weirdy example, but u get moi!!

lik salah, d more we miss, d closa we go 2 shaytaan, lik in hadiths it says

"salah is a way 2 wash sins away" so wen we pray salah we wash our sins away & get closer 2 Allah (swt)

also neva leave salah, cos it says in d quran sis

"o u who blive! seek help in patience & salah" - surah baqarah

so fru Salah Allah (swt) alwyz helps us

also try 2 rememba Allah (swt) bcos in d quran it says

"verily do hearts find rest @ remembrance of Allah (swt)"

Also Sis im gona finish off wit a hadiths from d book of tawheed in sahih bukhari - hadiths 502 i tink :)

RasoolAllah (saw) sed, "Allah (swt) says: 'Im just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e Im able 2 do 4 him what he thinks I can do 4 him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

c mashallah man Allah (swt) will alwyz help us, jus keep up in salah sis k dnt leave salah, its d weapon of a true believer :)

ume kalthum2
05-16-2006, 04:05 PM
SIIS THANKS FOR THE ADVISE IT REALLY HELPED. MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU JANNAH (ameen)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
05-16-2006, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ume kalthum2
SIIS THANKS FOR THE ADVISE IT REALLY HELPED. MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU JANNAH (ameen)
Ameen but sis lol im a bruva!!! :)

x Maz x
05-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Aww SubhanAllah sister, these are one of many trials and tribulations Allah has put you through, well first of all to me its seems like you are lacking in Iman, MashAllah it is a very very good sign you have acknowledged this Sister, Allah reward you!...

Ibn' Abbas reported that the Prophet [Pbuh] said: Whoever adheres to seekings Allah's forgivness will be one for whom Allah will create a way out of every difficulty, for whom Allah will relieve of every anxiety and for whom Allah will supply provisions from sources that he could never imagine. [Related by Abu Dawud, Ahmad and Ibn Majah]

SubhanAllah :'(...Sister i urge you to repent and make supplication so that Allah brings you closer to deen-ul-haaq, Verily supplication is the weapon of the beleiver << as narated in hadeeth
Regarding Salah, its not optional but as an obligation, your faith is like your life, without each it is not possible to live :)

Buraydah reported that the Prophet [Pbuh] said: The difference between them [i.e the disbelievers] and us [i.e. the beleivers] is [the performance of] salah. Whoever abandons it has disbelieved. [Related by Ahmad, Ibn Majah, an-Nasa'i and at-Tirmidhi]

SubhanAllah and i am also aware you must know of the famous hadith regarding the first question you will be asked on on the Day will be about salah, SubhanAllah sister the importance of salah is emphasised in many hadith and i am sure you are aware of this...
Shaytaan is trying to get to you sister, but have faith in Allah and He will bring you through...WalaykumAsalaam x

Nablus
05-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Sister u have to strugglee against shaitan
ur enemy is shaitan and u have to work hard inorder to defeat him

U have to remember our Prophet Mohammad when he was alone at the beginning of his message . He wasnt given up

May Allah guide u to the good deeds

saidaharther
05-19-2006, 08:34 PM
salam alaikum
sister make alot of qiyam e layl and dua if you cant move to better place, it is test from allah insha allah if you make alot of dua you will get rewrd and win shaytan insha allah :)
salam alaikum
saidah

Eric H
05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
greetings and peace be with you ume kalthum2;

I wish I had written down the name of the person who wrote the following, but I did copy it from this forum so someone might recognise it.

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered
In the spirit of striving to be a better kafir,

Eric

Re.TiReD
05-21-2006, 05:09 PM
:sl: firstly can i just say..eric..you're an inspiring person!! *in the spirit of striving to be a better kaafir*

anyway sis...it seems you have lost all hope what with living in this country...you gotta remember that nothing is forever and tomorrow Inasha'allah we well all be going to a better place.

so make the most of your limited time here and bank up for the hereafter...most importantly..do whatever you must to keep your imaan high!! take care :sister:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-21-2006, 05:26 PM
i get u sis.. i feel 4 ya.. inshahallah afta im marrid im movin 2 an islamic country.. i cnt wait!

anyways, yh i agree its realy hard wid all these kaafirs around but u gota try ur best.. life isnt gona b easy, dis life is a test and wereeva u go u wil fynd tests.. juz keep prayin 2 Allah, datz the only thing u can do really.. n try ur best :) Allah knows best..

united
05-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Sister, the fact that you are practicing Islam in a predominantly non-Muslim society is an achievement in itself. Remember each obstacle in your path is an opportunity to become a better person. Remember that Allah is well aware of your situation and though it maybe easier to parctice Islam in a Muslim country, the rewards for practicing Islam in a non-Muslim one are even greater. So take each day as it comes, and know that you cant run away from your destiny.

Fishman
05-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I really need good advise.:sister: :'(

I’m in my last year of high school age 16. I started practising at age 13 alhamdillilah. My problem is I feel this country is weakening my iman and has waste many of my preaches time. I really can’t practise my dean and go to school five times a day and go to Quran classes on week ends. I can’t leave this country because I have to support and provide for my family back home. I hate life in this country its soo difficult.:heated: :heated:

All so my hurt has become really hard and I seem to be missing my prayers and not felling any guilt for my sins. When I pray again I fell as if my prayer has been rejected I repent and still feel weak. I feel like I’m lost and Allah dose not love me no more. I’ve done so much wrong in my life and I hate my self for that.

How can I become a good muslim with true iman and taqwah, in a kafir country which eats away my time. I mean if I get good grades and stay in school long hour’s it wont help me on the day of qiyymah. :( :'( :-[
:sl:
Even though I'm not Muslim yet, I sometimes feel the same. But you love Allah, right? Well if you want practice Islam as much as you do, then you must love Allah. And since you've repented, Allah loves you, sister.

Lots of knowledge will help you be a good Muslim, and if you are a good Muslim in this life, you'll be better off at Qiyymah.
:w:

SirZubair
05-23-2006, 09:02 AM
My problem is I feel this country is weakening my iman
There is no such things as 'weakening my iman'

The country you live in is TESTING Your iman.

IceQueen~
05-23-2006, 09:05 AM
sis-just turn to Allah and He's there for you-you just have to make the first step.. may Allah help you and place not a burden on you more than you can bare.., ameen.

Helena
05-23-2006, 09:17 AM
:sl:

i dunno y am saying this....but help me inshalah...

dnt u think muslims countries are similar to non-islamic places...i think everywhere u go...there are corruptions everywhere...ppl from backhome are influenced by corrupted staff...instance bollywood......its the same...This world is created by allah(swt)..we shud spread knowledge to non-muslims where we are now, the reason y we are in a non-muslim country...to spread the word of Allah(swt).....
.....But Allah(swt) is there, whose guiding u to the right path inshalah...jus have belief in him and everything will be easy inshalah...

ur not weakening ur iman its getting stronger day by day...u have faith.....stay away from da saytan...his the key to all problem.....

wslmz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.